Author Topic: Kaepernick - Discuss - Kneeling - No More Job  (Read 10032 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
http://tribunist.com/news/colin-kaepernick-cant-get-a-job-after-nfl-executives-say-they-genuinely-hate-him-video/?utm_source=CDH

not to mention lets be real here, a huge part of the nfl fans are white, white people do not want to listen to a multimillionaire hood rat complain about how bad america is

fuck colin

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Apparently so is electrocuting and drowning and beating to death animals as well as watching them die for money.  ::)

What other employer would pay someone millions of dollars AFTER they did all of that and spent time in prison?

What a joke.

The NFL has become a joke. The only professional organization I somewhat respect is the NHL. And I use the word "somewhat" very loosely.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I refuse to watch professional sports, including the Olympics. I pretty  much don't watch any sports.  It is boring to me. I would much rather read while listening to music.

Well whattyaknow...We agree on something.  Let the pigeons loose!

As for the self loathing subject of this thread.  To hell with him and his anti-civilization BS.   Since he sucks so much at football, maybe he can put that to use and call up Ric Drasin for some leads to the film biz.

If he saved his money and invested wisely, he will be fine. The key term being "IF."
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
I don't get the whole professional sports thing either. Grown men wearing football jerseys thinking they look cool in them. Wearing another man's name on your back is beta in my opinion. Not only that most people who watch pro sports are so fat, alcohol bloated and out of shape they could not play the game they love. I laugh at guys who talk sports like their knowledge of it is worth the space it takes up in their heads. I can think of many other things to do than sit my ass on the couch soaking my liver with alcohol, continuously stuffing food down my throat watching sports. Fuck that.
h

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I don't get the whole professional sports thing either. Grown men wearing football jerseys thinking they look cool in them. Wearing another man's name on your back is beta in my opinion. Not only that most people who watch pro sports are so fat, alcohol bloated and out of shape they could not play the game they love. I laugh at guys who talk sports like their knowledge of it is worth the space it takes up in their heads. I can think of many other things to do than sit my ass on the couch soaking my liver with alcohol, continuously stuffing food down my throat watching sports. Fuck that.

Everybody has their thing.  Some people ride motocycles, some people love movies, some people watch sports.  Nothing wrong with taking a timeout from this shitty world for a while.  It's good for you. 

Fuck the NFL though....and fuck Colin Kaepernick.  I always knew he was a dickface.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

The best are Sports "Analysts."  ;D ;D ;D
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

All phaggots.  I fucking hate them.

Eric2

• Getbig IV

Oh shit! They are the worst, those dickbags sitting down like news reporters talking about the game and the player's like it's some real serious shit.
h

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I switched on the prime hour Sportscenter the other day and all the anchors were black... all the guests were black... and they were showing clips of the matrix and shit. VERY STRANGE.

Have heard ESPN is really going down the shitter.
a

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
I switched on the prime hour Sportscenter the other day and all the anchors were black... all the guests were black... and they were showing clips of the matrix and shit. VERY STRANGE.

yamcha you are correct espn loses subscribers every month, and are now losing money,  they have huge deal with nba,  and nfl,   and at the rate they are going will not be in very good shape.

i refuse to watch that shitty channel i quit watching when they hired that crack head michael irvin to give his opinion.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes, screw this guy.

Colin Kaepernick is an ass, who chose to let his politics overshadow is team and his playing.  Result 14 losses out of 16 for San Francisco.
 When Colin decides to play football, and not ruin it for his teammates, his fans and his coaches, perhaps people might be interesting in this loser.

As for me, let me go wave my American flag in respect of many who served, and cared over this guy, whom I won't watch on tv or at a game. When I watch a football game, I want to enjoy, and not care to watch politics at work, either way. Choices begat choices.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

ESPN is nothing but jigaboos and women and all they talk about is race and feminism.

Unwatchable.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Everybody has their thing.  Some people ride motocycles, some people love movies, some people watch sports.  Nothing wrong with taking a timeout from this shitty world for a while.  It's good for you. 

Fuck the NFL though....and fuck Colin Kaepernick.  I always knew he was a dickface.

Sure take a timeout, do what you like. What erks me is some sports guys think if you don't watch sports your not a real man. Shit like that, the day after a game they congregate around each other saying things like "did you check out that game!!! Dammmmmmmnnn!!!! They got totally robbed!!!!" I just laugh it's so ridiculous.
h

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
yamcha you are correct espn loses subscribers every month, and are now losing money,  they have huge deal with nba,  and nfl,   and at the rate they are going will not be in very good shape.

i refuse to watch that shitty channel i quit watching when they hired that crack head michael irvin to give his opinion.

Good.

My local radio station switched from broadcasting ESPN Radio to FOXSports. Glad to hear that other parts of the nation are probably doing the same... pay less to air a better product.

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Sure take a timeout, do what you like. What erks me is some sports guys think if you don't watch sports your not a real man. Shit like that, the day after a game they congregate around each other saying things like "did you check out that game!!! Dammmmmmmnnn!!!! They got totally robbed!!!!" I just laugh it's so ridiculous.

It's ok that you were always picked last for kick-ball as a child.  Don't take your feelings of shame and inadequacy out on sports fans.

;D  JK

Eric2

• Getbig IV
It's ok that you were always picked last for kick-ball as a child.  Don't take your feelings of shame and inadequacy out on sports fans.

;D  JK

Haha🙌 he scores!!! I never really cared for team sports. I played little league baseball and that was it. Late middle school and high school was martial arts and tournaments. I much prefer individual effort sports.
h

Dave D

• Getbig V
Well, killing someone is okay, as long as you can throw a football.  ??? ???

Google Dontae Stallworth, he killed a pedestrian while driving intoxicated and still found his way onto the New England Patriots roster.

Kap isn't on a team because he wants to much money not because of his political beliefs.

If you can help a team win you're on the team.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
All phaggots.  I fucking hate them.

They're annoying as all hell.
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job After NFL Executives Say They Hate Him
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 04:24:10 PM »
he will have a podcast coming out very soon or will get a reality tv show on E! or VH1

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Haha🙌 he scores!!! I never really cared for team sports. I played little league baseball and that was it. Late middle school and high school was martial arts and tournaments. I much prefer individual effort sports.

And that's why u choose bbing

U can wear your thong in pride

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 06:28:36 PM »
When Colin Kaepernick became a free agent this NFL off-season, he probably thought that no one would remember or care that he sat during the national anthem all last season. Well, it seems teams do remember. Not one team has called him in for a workout or an interview

http://tribunist.com/news/colin-kaepernick-cant-get-a-job-after-nfl-executives-say-they-genuinely-hate-him-video/?utm_source=CDH

He wasn't doing these shenanigans when he was at the top of his game hmmm  ::)
Perhaps he walked the line until he saw the writing on the wall that his NFL career as a starter was coming to an end.....
Should have done it WHILE he was a starter in the SUPERBOWL if he had balls

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Stop talking about Shizzo. He is not here to defend himself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
The article stated:

Yes, he is a talented player but when you allow politics and your own personal views to get in the way, nine times out of ten, it’s going to overshadow your play on the field. Kaepernick is finding that out the hard way

What a gigantic contradiction. The teams are doing the same thing to him--they are allowing their politics and own personal views to overshadow Kapernick's play on the field. If he's a good quarterback, hes a good quarterback. They are calling him out for the same thing they are doing to him--letting politics and political views interfere with football.

The National Anthem has ZERO to do with sports. Whether you stand for the National Anthem has absolutely nothing to do with scoring a touchdown. No one has yet explained to me the logical connection between the National Anthem and sports. Sure, one could say that Freedom allows them to play the game, so they are paying respect; however, freedom also allowed me to eat breakfast at a diner today, but I didn't salute the flag or say the National Anthem prior to entering the diner.

We all know that the NFL really does not care about the veterans. They only do it for Public Relations matter, so the fans will keep buying tickets and hotdogs. You know some business executive was sitting around and was all like, "Hey, we should start saying the national anthem before games. It will boost revenue."

But at the end of the day, it is the NFL's and teams right not to sign him--he chose not to stand for the Anthem and now he is reaping the consequences.

Either way, as long as he was smart with his money, he will be okay.

Guys like that are a cancer in the lockerroom... Even if he's rated 92, runs for 10 tds & throws for 40, the dude is toxic

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2017, 06:31:24 AM »
If Joe Paterno got his wins back and Michael Vick got an NFL job then it should be exceedingly clear that character and politics mean nothing if you can help a team win.