Author Topic: Can you still make gains on a low dose of test  (Read 4917 times)

VitaSwoll

• Getbig II
  • Can I work in with you?
Can you still make gains on a low dose of test
« on: March 18, 2017, 11:27:34 AM »
Wondering if you can make gains on a low dose of test if you already have low test levels. I take test to get my levels back to normal but I dont see a difference in the gym with or without taking it.

VitaSwoll

• Getbig II
  • Can I work in with you?
Re: Can you still make gains on a low dose of test
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 11:34:50 AM »
Im on 160 units a week

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 08:47:45 PM »
Ofc u can

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 12:24:40 AM »
Im on 160 units a week

160units?

Like 160i.u.? That'd be 1.6cc per week so 320mg per week.

Consider average trt/hrt dose is 200mg every 2 weeks (100mg per week), you're running 3x what a "natural" level woyld be.

I maintained 225-235lbs on 200mg every 2 weeks in prison eating shit food for 5years and training 5 days a week.

Even if by "units" you mean 160mgs (i assume english isnt your first language... If it is, id wonder why you're here asking these questions... You should know the answer before starting to use anabolics in the first place)... Anyways, 160mg per week isnt ideal , its still 60% more than bbasic replacement dose.

Rather see you you 500mg per week.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 11:08:45 AM »
I think if its legit pharma grade stuff and not under dosed ugl stuff you should have noticed a difference. I would get blood tests personally to make sure estrogen and testosterone are at the levels you desire. High estrogen can definitely cause alot of water retention and hide fat loss and gains.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 04:35:02 PM »
On 200 pharma test a week my level is 1500... more then enough to grow😁

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 09:28:22 PM »
If you test levels are crashed you absolutely will make gains off of a ml a wk. 

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 01:01:29 AM »
Absolutely.

If you have to ask this, I think it's not the low test. It's your lifestyle. I run nothing but TRT with a few very small blasts when I want to put on a pound or two of quality muscle and that's all that's necessary.

I finally convinced my idiotic friends to chill on their doses too and to their surprise, they have the same level of muscle but just lower blood pressure and more money. Taking more gear is not the answer. Taking LESS gear and finding a way to stay ripped and build muscle is the best, because you don't rely on drugs alone to get in shape. Just my two cents. If you're on any amount of gear, you are 100% capable of looking good no matter what. If not, you just suck.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 03:14:46 PM »
Absolutely.

If you have to ask this, I think it's not the low test. It's your lifestyle. I run nothing but TRT with a few very small blasts when I want to put on a pound or two of quality muscle and that's all that's necessary.

I finally convinced my idiotic friends to chill on their doses too and to their surprise, they have the same level of muscle but just lower blood pressure and more money. Taking more gear is not the answer. Taking LESS gear and finding a way to stay ripped and build muscle is the best, because you don't rely on drugs alone to get in shape. Just my two cents. If you're on any amount of gear, you are 100% capable of looking good no matter what. If not, you just suck.

can you share your doses/compounds please, thanks

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 11:18:01 PM »
Absolutely.

Smart guy^

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 09:53:28 PM »
Wondering if you can make gains on a low dose of test if you already have low test levels. I take test to get my levels back to normal but I dont see a difference in the gym with or without taking it.
Did you mean 160mgs of Test a week? I read alot of guys having good results by injecting 25mgs of Test E or Cyp everyday(175mgs/wk) using slin pins. Their labels are more stable and they do not need an AI.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 11:56:58 PM »
Absolutely.

I run 0.3ml of test e (so 75 mg) every 5 days or so, and loving it. But I think i'm only keeping more muscle because I blasted before, I think the key is to blast on high doses for extended periods then come off. I think if I had started with lower doses it wouldn't have worked as well

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 02:25:51 AM »
500mg is the lowest efficent dose for making good gains though you can still gain on 200mg.. But man please get out of this mentality. Gains are not just the drug dose ıt is the food training combination with drugs. As for dose yes gains are superior on high dose but ıt is still up to your bb style. For example I once gone up around 2grams per week with lots of ECA and succeed of gaining without water retentiong.

Just a 2.4 kg in 12 weeks but of course mirror said everything burned fat like hell and size gone up so much despite of very low weight gain.

But as for anabolic metobilism yes high doses are much more anabolic. Also estradiol metabolism are varies from people to people for example mine is very low. I never got any gyno or too much water retention even above 1 grams. I only get water retention on dbol and drol.   Test never aromatized so much on me .  But answer to your question 200mg is a very low dose there  are lots of men have these levels without shooting test . So 500mg is the lowest efficent dose imo  200mg is a very good trt and cruise dose. And a good manintain dosage . But If you want fast and steady gains I reccomend 750mg with another drug. Test only for me is just a good mental and physical well being thing unless you go above 1000mg +   ...