Author Topic: Pediatricians Call It What It Is – Child Abuse  (Read 873 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Pediatricians Call It What It Is – Child Abuse
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »
Hmm, protest group with 500 members compared to the American Academy of Pediatrics with 60,000 members

why am I not surprised

I wonder if they have any Judeo-Christian thoughts on climate change

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is an advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1] The group was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians, including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[2][3] The group's membership as of 2016 is estimated at 500 members,[4][5] in contrast to the AAP's over 60,000 members.[6]

ACPeds describes itself as "a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children... committed to fulfilling its mission by producing sound policy, based upon the best available research, to assist parents and to influence society in the endeavor of childrearing."[7] Founder Joseph Zanga has described it as a group "with Judeo-Christian, traditional values that is open to pediatric medical professionals of all religions" provided that they "hold true to the group's core beliefs: that life begins at conception; and that the traditional family unit, headed by an opposite-sex couple, poses far fewer risk factors in the adoption and raising of children."[8]

The organization's view on parenting is at odds with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexual orientation has no correlation with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[5][9][10] The American College of Pediatricians has been described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a "hate group", with "a history of propagating damaging falsehoods about LGBT people".[11][12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »
Hmm, protest group with 500 members compared to the American Academy of Pediatrics with 60,000 members

why am I not surprised

I wonder if they have any Judeo-Christian thoughts on climate change

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_College_of_Pediatricians

Do you have girl days and boy days?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 05:58:01 PM »
Do you have girl days and boy days?

nope

do you ever have a day when you act like a man and not a whiny little bitch

I can't recall any

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 05:59:26 PM »
nope

do you ever have a day when you act like a man and not a whiny little bitch

I can't recall any

You sound gender confused

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 06:13:16 PM »
You sound gender confused

the only one confused is you but then that's how you start and end each day

tell me why anyone should care about the opinion of a tiny speck of a group of pediatricians who somehow form their medical opinions based on their personal religious beliefs

it's weird you would offer up their opinion without also pointing out that their group is so small (actually tiny in comparison)

If I offered up the opinions of the Westboro Baptist Church and tried to imply that they were some kind of group that represented the opinions of the vast majority of christians in this country you'd be fine with that.... right?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 12:27:37 PM »
What's the purpose of that line of "education", again?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)