Author Topic: Who's the Gimmick?  (Read 2144 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Who's the Gimmick?
« on: March 20, 2017, 12:30:00 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dine-and-dash-dater-los-angeles-multiple-victims/

Do you know this man? Dine-and-dash dater strikes again in Los Angeles

LOS ANGELES -- A handsome man who attracts women online, then dines and dashes while on the date, has struck again, CBS Los Angeles reports.

As a woman scrolls through her text messages with Paul Gonzales, she says she thought she was just going on a typical blind date.

“He said, ‘Are you available at all this weekend for dinner?’ I said, ‘Yes, how about Sunday,’” the woman, who did not want to be identified, told CBS Los Angeles.

Another woman says they met on the dating app Bumble, though he called himself Dave Gonzales, and has since taken down his profile. They met at BJ’s in Pasadena, he ordered right away.

“A glass of Pinot, a Caesar salad with a side of shrimp, a steak, and a baked potato.”

She says after he scarfed down most of his meal he got up.

“He left maybe half a baked potato and then received a phone call and said ‘I need to take this call,’” the woman recalled.

She says he never returned, leaving her with the bill.

“The waiter came back and said, ‘He’s not out there, is this a first date?’ And I said, ‘Yes, this is a first blind date,’ and he said, ‘He’s gone.’”

Shocked, she went online and discovered previous stories about Gonzales and how he had dined and dashed last summer, leaving at least two other women with large bills.

“I was shocked that anybody would do this. And I even texted him, ‘Is everything OK?’ ...  and obviously he never responded,” she said.

Police also say he committed a “snip-and-ditch” when security video caught him leaving a hair salon with his smock on after getting a cut and color last year.

According to the L.A. County District Attorney’s office, 44-year-old Gonzales has two bench warrants out for his arrest after not showing up to court for petty theft and driving without a valid license. Records show he’s already been to jail several times for misdemeanor arrests.

One of the women says the restaurant was nice enough to comp Gonzales’ meal. She just had to pay for his glass of wine.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Who's the Gimmick?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:32:33 PM »

What the hell.

So it's a crime when man does it?
That's how every woman behaves. And only men are blamed if they are stupid enough to blow their money on women.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 12:34:36 PM »
the number of times a woman left early on a dinner date, not paying for the meal... not sure it can be calculated

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 12:39:51 PM »
Funny shit! Any woman hooking up blindly is setting herself up for something like this and worse. No sympathy. For goofs when I was younger some friends and I would make it a contest every once in a while to order drinks, slam them down the head to the urinal, only to walk right out. Did that one night to every place we went to. I was always amazed at how easy it was.
h

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 12:57:36 PM »
What the hell.

That's how every woman behaves. And only men are blamed if they are stupid enough to blow their money on women.

X2.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 01:07:49 PM »
What the hell.

The crime is not being able to close the deal. Getting the date is 75% of it. What beta bitch eats and doesn't care about the pussy? Is he really that hard up for cash he can't eat at BJs?
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 01:10:08 PM »
The crime is not being able to close the deal. Getting the date is 75% of it. What beta bitch eats and doesn't care about the pussy? Is he really that hard up for cash he can't eat at BJs?

One who gets plenty of pussy he wants.
It's hard for 90% of men to imagine what it's like to be a man who gets to choose his pussy. They can pass some.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »

What you can't see is that cropped out of every shot above is Mr Gonzalez husband....
T

Skeeter

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »
Bless this man. Getbig's new hero.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 06:20:54 AM »
One who gets plenty of pussy he wants.
It's hard for 90% of men to imagine what it's like to be a man who gets to choose his pussy. They can pass some.

This. 

The day he went to BJ he had another date.  So the guy pick and chooses

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 06:52:08 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 09:53:09 AM »
the way it's been on here lately , someone should start a name that gimmick thread... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F