Author Topic: People who go to bodybuilding expos ???  (Read 714 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
People who go to bodybuilding expos ???
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:04:09 PM »
What the fuck do they talk about when they meet there ALL DRUGS idols and Crossfit youtubers/instagramers?

???

And the ones waiting in 3 hour queues for a signed picture and photo

::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: People who go to bodybuilding expos ???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 11:11:57 PM »

The Gayor-"Sorry, Timmy. Daddy can't go to your basketball game, I'm going to the Arnold Classic.
Timmy-"What's that, dad?"
Gayor-"Well, son, 300 lb behemoths oil up, shave themselves and pose onsatge to music while men judge their bodies. When you're older maybe I'll take you."
Timmy-"I'm ok, dad, That actually sounds pretty gay. Why are you going to a show like that if you have never been inside a gym before? Mom said I couldn't go to summer camp because you dropped $500 on Mayor of Bodybuilding shirts. Why did you take down all my school photos and replace them with pictures of you with your arm around muscley black guys? Don't you love me anymore, dad?

The Gayor is the kind of guy with a distant father who realized pretty early that his son wasn't "normal". Dad went out of his way to ignore and avoid his son and probably drank heavily. I can only imagine the dissappointment on the day dad asked his son what he was building with his Legos only to be met with the reply, "I'm building a town filled with muscle men and I'm the mayor."  Many dreams were shattered that day.

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: People who go to bodybuilding expos ???
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 11:13:49 PM »
"