Author Topic: This thread is for gays only  (Read 21713 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Matt Canning Tribute-Thread
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2017, 07:18:55 AM »
And LOL at the 'collection method: masturbation' - - as opposed to what?  What other method of collection is there?  Spitting?

LOL, yeah - I wondered the same thing.  Another friend of mine wondered the same thing.  :-X

;D

This is definitely my favourite emoticon on Getbig:  :-X

;D
"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2017, 07:31:44 AM »
how tall are u?matt you keep saying over and over fit and healthy at 164 ,yet the pic you posted of the top 5 they are all in true contest form yes 'fit looking'but not healthy due to low body fat needed to show on stage,,,right now your at most of there starting points precontest condition not final stage look,a tan will fill some of the seperation you have,but without deep etched abs your not going to show well on stage in a physique show class..

Hack Benchers

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2017, 07:33:56 AM »
Maybe sort of - but I'm keeping it to one thread, am I not?

In a nutshell - for general health reasons.  I fear for my health.

Also, I need all the help I can get for this local contest, lol.  Even the simple advice of getting a haircut is going to help me for this contest!  Having huge thick hair just makes a person like narrow.  Especially when I already have a big head to begin with - having a big head is part of the reason why Phil Heath looks narrow!!

As for my sperm count, it was analyzed because I realized that erectile function plays a role in cardiovascular function, so I was thinking that area.  I wanted to see if everything was working down there - but not "unofficially".  I wanted formal tests.  In 2015, I failed to conceive with a woman who wanted a baby with me, but she was infertile.  The sperm analysis proved that beyond any doubt.  Although I already learned that I had a baby on the way by the time Trump was about to win the presidency.  ;D

It was a great day!!!

Also, I wondered if I had enough total sperm to ruin my sperm a little with a potential cycle - especially if I want another baby right after this one...and yeah...it's looking like I could still be very fertile even if I ruined my sperm temporarily through gear.  LOL.

But I took the test just to see if everything was working - in general, I just wanted a full checkup, for my peace of mind.  :)

I think everyone should get the requisition forms for blood and urine tests, for this reason.  They are easy to do, and may cause people to catch something early, before it becomes something else.  As I have stated on here before, I fear for my health.

Back to the attention whore part - I promise I will keep all Matt C. related posts ITT only!

Any recommendations on a sunless tanner or oil or any other product would be greatly appreciated!!  Thong colour?  Any/every tip would be appreciated.  As I said, this is my first contest, and I would be grateful for the assistance.

I intend to do Getbig well and at least look good.  I think at 164-lb, or something in there, I can look pretty fit and lean.

I bench press 250 for 18 reps at 170.  What more does Getbig want out of me?  ??? :-\

You got 2  little kids, one on the way and you are planning for a 4th right after? You are a bigger man than me. I got 3 and thats enough. :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2017, 08:34:35 AM »
This is the type of physique I intend to have at the contest.  I will start doing crunches - probably tomorrow - for the first time in my life.  I have been enjoying the increased workout frequency recently.

What's wrong with going for the everyday health look - manageable without a lot of supplements or working out?

damn smatt

you gotta be kidding with this  ???

you are a very wet 12-13% here  :-X :-X :-X

at least get down to 8% chief

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2017, 09:52:47 AM »
You got 2  little kids, one on the way and you are planning for a 4th right after? You are a bigger man than me. I got 3 and thats enough. :o

Nothing wrong with that.  Honestly the white edomite population worldwide has been diminishing for the past few decades.  A few extra kids wouldn't be that bad.
A

Hack Benchers

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2017, 11:01:29 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.  Honestly the white edomite population worldwide has been diminishing for the past few decades.  A few extra kids wouldn't be that bad.

There is Nothing wrong with it and I did not say that, so read a little better brah. And yes we got to keep the population in balance. I got a white blond wife and 3 white blond kids so I am doing my part  8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2017, 11:59:59 AM »
After reading these posts, I think I may not enter the contest after all.  :-X

It is something like $250 - why spend that money "for fun", when I could use that money sponsoring a local strongman contest instead?

Frankly, I am letting my healthy physique model affect my professional opinion.  Yes - health is good.  But for the time being, this is still bodybuilding.

I can always just get in shape over the course of the next month or two and post the photos online.  I don't need to step on stage to make that happen.

how tall are u?matt you keep saying over and over fit and healthy at 164 ,yet the pic you posted of the top 5 they are all in true contest form yes 'fit looking'but not healthy due to low body fat needed to show on stage,,,right now your at most of there starting points precontest condition not final stage look,a tan will fill some of the seperation you have,but without deep etched abs your not going to show well on stage in a physique show class..

I am 5'8.5"/174cm.

It's funny but you are right about that - even to be in a local contest, you need to take your body fat to low levels that are not exactly "healthy".  What has bodybuilding become, that this is the case?  ::)  Virtually no sports are healthy, and it's the opposite of how sports started out.  Not that I consider bodybuilding to be a "sport".

damn smatt

you gotta be kidding with this  ???

you are a very wet 12-13% here  :-X :-X :-X

at least get down to 8% chief

I might just not enter this competition.  That being said, it is probably a guaranteed ticket to provincials to anyone who does.  But I haven't signed up yet, so...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2017, 12:08:28 PM »
^^^ its soooooo fuckng easy to hit 8 % dude

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2017, 12:17:31 PM »
^^^ its soooooo fuckng easy to hit 8 % dude

would you ever consider entering a Men's Physique Division contest DJ?
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
would you ever developmentder entering a Men's Physique Division contest DJ?

good q

if I could get my pecs my fully developed I might, but right now I'm focused on absolute strength development in the bench, curl and deadlift

there's a site called strength standards and as of now I'm training to hit elite level in each of those lifts 

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2017, 01:16:19 PM »
good q

if I could get my pecs my fully developed I might, but right now I'm focused on absolute strength development in the bench, curl and deadlift

there's a site called strength standards and as of now I'm training to hit elite level in each of those lifts 

Ur pics are zoomed in to display conditioning.  Lets see a full body shot of peace.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
delt implants!!!

doggler

• Getbig IV
Re: Matt Canning VS ESFitness
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2017, 02:55:40 PM »
My arms are infinitely worse than his, trust me. 

But what about glutes ?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2017, 03:03:11 PM »
matt why do you wear those  under armour pants.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2017, 04:57:59 PM »
matt did you get married?

E
E

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2017, 08:05:42 PM »
After reading these posts, I think I may not enter the contest after all.  :-X

I might just not enter this competition.  That being said, it is probably a guaranteed ticket to provincials to anyone who does.  But I haven't signed up yet, so...

Why would this show be a guarantee to provincial? And why do you keep saying this?

If the show is as small as you think it is then it couldn't possibly be a show that offers multiple qualifying spots.

You didn't even know how much it costs to enter but you're sure anyone who does will automatically be qualifying for a larger show? 

Just do the show and shut up about where you're going to place until it's over.

You sound like a bozo.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »
matt is the kinda crazy guy you wouldnt mind ur wife fucking
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2017, 12:54:01 AM »
Ur pics are zoomed in to display conditioning.  Lets see a full body shot of peace.

wont happen, joon will have to contact dj first....

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2017, 12:56:21 AM »
Did you only train your delts for the last decade? I remember seeing pictures of you when I first registered and that looks like the only body part that's improved lol

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2017, 02:48:34 AM »
Update:

Perhaps I won't compete in this contest after all.

Truth be told, I only planned to reduce to 10% body fat for this contest.  Come in somewhere between 160 to 165, with a physique similar to Mark Wahlberg in Fear.  I did not intend to get into bodybuilding contest shape.  Why?  Because I wanted to do this the healthy way.  Bodybuilding has become something that I can't stand, and I just wanted to make a statement by coming into this contest with the everyday health look.

Perhaps that is a bad idea.  After all, this is still a physique/bodybuilding contest, and it's not up to me to dictate that these competitions become healthy again.  More top bodybuilders will die, and hopefully people will start to admire those with healthy physiques, but whatever.  That's what YouTube is for - YouTubers like Scott Herman have healthy everyday physiques, and are strong for their size - presumably on little to no steroids.

Last year, the division overall winners qualified for provincials.  In one division, there was only one competitor, so he automatically qualified for provincials, lol.  In bodybuilding, I believe only 1-2 competitors showed up per weight class.  So in my case, I don't even think one guy showed up in the 165-175 class, or whatever that class is, in the OPA.  I think in the CBBF, the light-middleweight class is a weight range that includes 178-lb.

Anyway, yeah - some of you guys have talked me out of this.  :P

What I could do instead is just do a mini-cut, and post the progress here.  I am confident that I could look good, and have a decent strongman season this year.  Guaranteed, if I compete in the intermediate open weight contests this summer, I will be the lightest guy by far - competing at 165, where the average competitor weight is 240.

I will stick with my strengths in the physique world - and that is strength training, with respect to my body weight.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2017, 03:18:03 AM »

wont happen, joon will have to contact dj first....

;D

i'm not in that kinda shape now

my ab skinfold in those shots was a LIGIT 3.5mm, now it is 12 mm, but i've been dieting a little bit and it's down to maybe 9-10 mm

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
Re: Matt Canning VS ESFitness
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2017, 05:51:52 AM »
Thank you very much for that complisult compliment.

;D ;D ;D

It's genetics, and it's specifically my biceps.  Check out how high my biceps attach up my upper arm.  Unlike WOOOOOssshh Levrone's biceps, for example, which attach as close to the elbow joint as possible.

My biceps are more like those of King Kamali's, in that not only is my upper arm not particularly long, but my biceps muscle itself attaches high.  That is why a bodybuilder like King is telling the truth when he states that he has 21" arms, but they simply do not look the same as Levrone's 21".

Also, consider how much my biceps have to stretch at rest - due to the high attachment site, there just isn't much biceps muscle to go around, so even if my biceps measure 16" - and at my biggest, they were 16.5" pumped - you would never guess that based on appearance.  Again - it's a high attachment.

The photos below are from the August intermediate strongman contest in my city.  I placed last, but competing at 170 with an average competitor weight of 240, I didn't feel too badly.  ;D

Anyway, check out the second photo to see what I'm talking about regarding my biceps.  It's genetic, and there is not much to be done about it.  It's annoying to tell people they can achieve anything.  It's complete nonsense, and simply leads to disappointment.

Try and throw in some hammer curls on a preacher machine if you want.......it should help thicken  the muscle  at the attachment....it won't change the attachment, but it will make it look better....if you want.

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2017, 07:07:52 AM »
So in my case, I don't even think one guy showed up in the 165-175 class, or whatever that class is, in the OPA.  I think in the CBBF, the light-middleweight class is a weight range that includes 178-lb.

You say that you were going to do men's physique, but you keep talking about weight classes.  There is no weight classes in men's physique, only height classes; short, medium and tall.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2017, 07:32:33 AM »
Update:

Perhaps I won't compete in this contest after all.

Truth be told

Anyway, yeah - some of you guys have talked me out of this.  :P

What I could do instead is just do a mini-cut, and post the progress here.  I am confident that I could look good, and have a decent strongman season this year.  Guaranteed, if I compete in the intermediate open weight contests this summer, I will be the lightest guy by far - competing at 165, where the average competitor weight is 240.

I will stick with my strengths in the physique world - and that is strength training, with respect to my body weight.

Matt you seem like a smart dude but you were never doing this show.

You compete in strongman events that are far more dangerous, with many injured competitors yet dieting for a show makes you fear for your health?

Some anonymous posters have talked you out of this show but common sense/reality hasn't prevented you from entering a strongman contest?

Are your strongman contests non sanctioned events? Why would a light weight compete with light heavy's  or heavy weights? 231 is the cutoff for light heavy in NAS events, what do they do in Canada all open classes?

And where do you get the average weight of a competitor, do you do the math yourself?

Please stop with the bs dude.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2017, 08:12:25 AM »
big smatt,  kicking ass and taking names  8)