Author Topic: THE ONE THING THAT TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT  (Read 739 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
THE ONE THING THAT TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT
« on: March 22, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »
The one thing that Trump is doing right is to call out our allies on how much they are spending on NATO....I think he's doing a good thing by calling them out PUBLICLY....they really are not holding up their fair share and Trump is right that we are taking up a disproportionate share of the load in terms of military spending when the European Union as a whole has a GDP equal to or near the U.S. as a whole....

We have been subsidizing Europe for years so they can get 8 weeks vacation and all the other social goodies they get...countries like Germany and France spend much less than they need to and are free-loading off of us...Trump is right to tell them to knock it off and pull their own weight...we are 20 trillion in debt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: THE ONE THING THAT TRUMP IS DOING RIGHT
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
The one thing that Trump is doing right is to call out our allies on how much they are spending on NATO....I think he's doing a good thing by calling them out PUBLICLY....they really are not holding up their fair share and Trump is right that we are taking up a disproportionate share of the load in terms of military spending when the European Union as a whole has a GDP equal to or near the U.S. as a whole....

We have been subsidizing Europe for years so they can get 8 weeks vacation and all the other social goodies they get...countries like Germany and France spend much less than they need to and are free-loading off of us...Trump is right to tell them to knock it off and pull their own weight...we are 20 trillion in debt

Make Andre Great Again

MAGA 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 12:06:20 PM »

Make Andre Great Again

MAGA 

He's ACTUALLY making you and coach great again...you both haven't been this active on here in a long while

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 12:16:41 PM »
He's ACTUALLY making you and coach great again...you both haven't been this active on here in a long while

Trump needs to STFU, get off twitter, focus on the economy, streamling govt, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 12:26:04 PM »
Trump needs to STFU, get off twitter, focus on the economy, streamling govt, etc. 

The problem with TRUMP IS THAT THE REALLY HAS nothing to do....unlike Obama, he inherited a good economy....he should make some tweaks to Obamacare instead of overhauling it......I would like him to stand up to China and Russia, make our NATO allies pay more and bring back factory jobs so we can get these guys to stop going on disability

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 03:30:45 PM »

I agree, he's pathetic atm.

But he won't because he's a jewish shill and is more content to wow his supporters with NASA funding and dreams of a wall on the border.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 09:56:07 AM »

But he won't because he's a jewish shill and is more content to wow his supporters with NASA funding and dreams of a wall on the border.

you really think he is a Jewish shill?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 10:14:55 AM »

He is re-building the military and de-funding useless arts programs, good enough start for me.

In 4 years he will have helped Hillary and obama kill off the Dem party completely

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 02:38:15 PM »
He is re-building the military and de-funding useless arts programs, good enough start for me.

In 4 years he will have helped Hillary and obama kill off the Dem party completely

He's actually rejuvenating the Dems .....actually