Author Topic: Teacher Accused of Improper Relationship with 17-Year-Old Male Student  (Read 18490 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Teacher Accused of Improper Relationship with 17-Year-Old Male Student
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »
Spoken by somebody justifying why they have no friends and telling themselves "they" leave their friends behind, when in reality, it's then"friends" leaving you behind.
the fact remains you shouldnt still be friends with people you have nothing in common with, they are called "people you know"

Some people move up in life, some move down.
Looking at your current status you are three quarters of the way down the slippery slope already.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2017, 12:06:51 PM »
Spoken like somone with no friends... Only "people you know".

As you age, your group of real friends get smaller and smaller due to life changes. This is just reality.

I don't have tons of friends, nor do I feel like they are a necessity. I have co-workers, acquaintances, and of course friends. The number of friends is minuscule compared to the number of co-workers or acquaintances I have.

I think that is pretty normal in the real world.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2017, 12:16:33 PM »
That's not her last name anymore.

I know but you reference her with that last name so that's how the members here would know her.

With the weirdos on this site I'm not comfortable giving her married name.

That said she says she never found a student attractive, let alone a potential sexual partner.

I don't think she's being dishonest with me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2017, 12:20:58 PM »
she can come visit me anytime, and I will have an improper relationship with her asshole.

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2017, 12:44:17 PM »
As you age, your group of real friends get smaller and smaller due to life changes. This is just reality.

I don't have tons of friends, nor do I feel like they are a necessity. I have co-workers, acquaintances, and of course friends. The number of friends is minuscule compared to the number of co-workers or acquaintances I have.

I think that is pretty normal in the real world.

you just lost him...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2017, 12:54:03 PM »
That's not how she talks, either. Besides, i want a student by that time, & i was never a student of hers.

Bro...... I don't think she was trying to trick me or dodge the question.

Okay I asked if she ever found a student aged teen sexually attractive. Her response was she has seen many handsome and beautiful young men and women  in her school system but would never allow the thought to develop furthe

:-\ maybe she's lying.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
Oh for fuck sakes.

How would you have felt if in high school Mr Levrone was your teacher?

why is it ok for a teacher to have sex with students? 

and how would you feel if it was a male teacher and a female student?

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2017, 06:26:05 PM »
LOL.

You guys that debate if this what happened was right or wrong are estrogen betas.

This woman should get the cock.

It is the order of things.

yeah it is the "order of things" for a woman in a professional position to have sex with a teenager she is supposed to set a positive example for teaching him cunnilingus instead of algebra ::)

she has shamed her family and the school, but hey she can sleep well at night giving that kid bragging rights, right?

you beta male putting a decent (at best) looking girl on a pedestal, if this was a man he'd be the scum of the earth right?

E
E