Author Topic: Teacher Accused of Improper Relationship with 17-Year-Old Male Student  (Read 18406 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Teacher Accused of Improper Relationship with 17-Year-Old Male Student
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2017, 08:19:14 AM »
I was at the laugh factor years ago, and then the owner got on stage said we have a special guest for you tonight, he just showed up and wants to get on stage, Booooom Rodney hit the stage with like 10 to 15 minutes of classic one liner jokes , everyone in that place was dying of laughter

i think a week or 2 after that he passed away

"That's the great thing about having sex with teachers... when you do something wrong, they make you do it over again".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2017, 10:34:17 AM »
I fucking loved Rodney.  Dude always made me laugh.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2017, 12:54:08 PM »
She did nothing wrong.

she is paid to be a role model, mentor, and to teach whatever subject she taught

she isn't paid to be the school slut for horny teenagers

the smiling in a the mugshot proves she is psycho and the tattoo on the foot and camel toe costume prove she is a slut, now you see why teachers get fired for facebook pics

oh and all you guys saying "where were teachers like this when i was in school", they were there you just weren't cool enough to get them :)

E
E

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2017, 01:24:24 PM »
Any updates about this 'disgusting' teacher or the 'victim'?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2017, 01:25:57 PM »
Any updates about this 'disgusting' teacher or the 'victim'?

Lol 2x

Best mugshot in history of policework.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2017, 04:21:03 PM »
He was 17. It's a teacher student law so even if the student is 18 they will prosecute if at the same school.

Student teacher law??  These two could get married tomorrow. What law are you referring to.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »
she is paid to be a role model, mentor, and to teach whatever subject she taught

she isn't paid to be the school slut for horny teenagers

the smiling in a the mugshot proves she is psycho and the tattoo on the foot and camel toe costume prove she is a slut, now you see why teachers get fired for facebook pics

oh and all you guys saying "where were teachers like this when i was in school", they were there you just weren't cool enough to get them :)

E

Oh for fuck sakes.

How would you have felt if in high school Mr Levrone was your teacher?
"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »

Student teacher law??  These two could get married tomorrow. What law are you referring to.

https://tcta.org/node/12941

Sexual relationships with students
Sexual contact or indecent exposure with a minor is a felony that requires the perpetrator to register as a sex offender. It also is a felony for a teacher to engage in a sexual relationship with a student, even if that student is of the legal age of consent. This prohibition includes students enrolled in schools where the teacher isn’t employed.

I don't know the exact law, but I guess it's this one:

According to Texas Penal Code 21.12, an inappropriate relationship between educator and student is a criminal offense. The law covers the employees of public or private secondary and primary schools. It is illegal to engage in sexual contact or intercourse with any student that is officially enrolled in a public or private school. The law also prohibits any form of deviant intercourse with a student by a public or private school employee, including anyone that is required to hold a license or permit under Texas law.

Sexual Relationship with a Student Penalties

If a teacher or other employee has sexual relations with a student in the school or school district where they are employed, they can be criminally charged. A sexual relationship between teacher and student conviction is punishable by up to 20 years in a Texas prison and a fine of no more than $10,000. When someone is suspected or charged with participating in an inappropriate relationship between teacher and student, they should immediately speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
Improper Student-Teacher Relationships Defense

The Texas law that prohibits an inappropriate relationship between educator and student offers two ways to avoid prosecution. The relationship is legally permissible if the educator and student were married when the sexual relationship occurred. It is also acceptable if the relationship began before the acceptance of employment and the age disparity between the educator and student is no more than three years.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2017, 05:49:00 PM »
https://tcta.org/node/12941

Sexual relationships with students
Sexual contact or indecent exposure with a minor is a felony that requires the perpetrator to register as a sex offender. It also is a felony for a teacher to engage in a sexual relationship with a student, even if that student is of the legal age of consent. This prohibition includes students enrolled in schools where the teacher isn’t employed.

I don't know the exact law, but I guess it's this one:

According to Texas Penal Code 21.12, an inappropriate relationship between educator and student is a criminal offense. The law covers the employees of public or private secondary and primary schools. It is illegal to engage in sexual contact or intercourse with any student that is officially enrolled in a public or private school. The law also prohibits any form of deviant intercourse with a student by a public or private school employee, including anyone that is required to hold a license or permit under Texas law.

Sexual Relationship with a Student Penalties

If a teacher or other employee has sexual relations with a student in the school or school district where they are employed, they can be criminally charged. A sexual relationship between teacher and student conviction is punishable by up to 20 years in a Texas prison and a fine of no more than $10,000. When someone is suspected or charged with participating in an inappropriate relationship between teacher and student, they should immediately speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
Improper Student-Teacher Relationships Defense

The Texas law that prohibits an inappropriate relationship between educator and student offers two ways to avoid prosecution. The relationship is legally permissible if the educator and student were married when the sexual relationship occurred. It is also acceptable if the relationship began before the acceptance of employment and the age disparity between the educator and student is no more than three years.

Thanks. Well the law is the law but the way this reads it's fucked up. So apparently once you get your teaching license you give up your "right" I guess to have a sexual relationship with an adult. Says even if the "victim" is and adult you can go to jail if you have an   "inappropriate relationship" which is not clearly defined in this penal code. I'm sure it is inappropriate to tell a sexual joke or to even talk about sex in any way.

I'm no attorney but I don't see how this would hold up in an appellate court or higher. To adults having sex consenting sex is now punishable up to 20 years in jail unless you are fucking a student outside the school district. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2017, 06:01:05 PM »
Thanks. Well the law is the law but the way this reads it's fucked up. So apparently once you get your teaching license you give up your "right" I guess to have a sexual relationship with an adult. Says even if the "victim" is and adult you can go to jail if you have an   "inappropriate relationship" which is not clearly defined in this penal code. I'm sure it is inappropriate to tell a sexual joke or to even talk about sex in any way.

I'm no attorney but I don't see how this would hold up in an appellate court or higher. To adults having sex consenting sex is now punishable up to 20 years in jail unless you are fucking a student outside the school district. 

That's why they call it the Penal Code, you can't stick your penal in anyone anymore

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2017, 04:04:59 AM »
Just like 17yr old Johnnys 32yr old smokin hot brazillian boss at Wendys is paid to make sure employees dont give out too many ketchup packets and not blow johnny in the backseat of her husbands 4Runner, right?

At 17 i for damn sure wouldve known what i was doing with Ms. Cordero (Diane), a 10th grade biology teacher. Not MY biology teacher, mind you, & i didnt start seeing her till after i graduated and that only lasted a month till she got engaged to my 12th grade computer lit teacher. Cock blocker. Lol. Found out from her that my own 10th grade biology teacher (all 3 biology teachers were friends) had a crush on me when i had her class and the yr after... Which i didnt understand cuz she failed me. Lol. High school was awesome.
fucks sake, has anything NOT happened to you?   ::)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »
fucks sake, has anything NOT happened to you?   ::)

What?! He's not saying he fucked her in between lessons or introduced her to anal sex, just that he heard she fancied him..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2017, 05:15:45 AM »
she has that intense sociopathic stare.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2017, 05:54:24 AM »
she has that intense sociopathic stare.

I bet she has a strong sex/attention addiction

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2017, 06:16:33 AM »
I bet she has a strong sex/attention addiction

you know it ends badly when someone puts on a bunny suit!  :D

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2017, 07:05:59 AM »
I would do all things with her that involve her anus.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »
What?! He's not saying he fucked her in between lessons or introduced her to anal sex, just that he heard she fancied him..
dont give him any ideas...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2017, 07:58:32 AM »
Just like 17yr old Johnnys 32yr old smokin hot brazillian boss at Wendys is paid to make sure employees dont give out too many ketchup packets and not blow johnny in the backseat of her husbands 4Runner, right?

At 17 i for damn sure wouldve known what i was doing with Ms. Cordero (Diane), a 10th grade biology teacher. Not MY biology teacher, mind you, & i didnt start seeing her till after i graduated and that only lasted a month till she got engaged to my 12th grade computer lit teacher. Cock blocker. Lol. Found out from her that my own 10th grade biology teacher (all 3 biology teachers were friends) had a crush on me when i had her class and the yr after... Which i didnt understand cuz she failed me. Lol. High school was awesome.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2017, 09:03:13 AM »
Ridiculous.  She's the teacher...she's supposed to be the adult.  She's hot but she's obviously too unstable to do her job and not bang the students.  If the situation was reversed society would castrate the male teacher but because she's a cute female we're all supposed to wink and giggle and pretend it's ok.  She isn't "in love".  She has emotional manipulation issues and felt the need to exercise control on a minor with her attractiveness and position of authority.  She's a vacuous psychopath exploiting this "empowered feminist culture" so fuck her and fuck excusing her behavior.

She is quite attractive.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2017, 09:13:52 AM »
LOL.

You guys that debate if this what happened was right or wrong are estrogen betas.

This woman should get the cock.

It is the order of things.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2017, 09:26:10 AM »

Guys I just spoke with Diane Cordero and she assured me she never had a "thing" for a student.  NEVER.

:(

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2017, 09:53:55 AM »

I would be shocked if this hasn't gone to higher groups of people.

Simple Simon

« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2017, 09:56:20 AM »
That's not her last name anymore.

hahahahaah    a bloke who is still knows his teachers married names, who the fuck still keeps updates on their teachers...

fuck off mate you are getting dafter by the minute.

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2017, 11:25:07 AM »
Actually still friends with the other biology teacher (not the one who failed me) who's friends with her. One who failed me is the only one who's still a teacher, though she works at a community college now.

Also still keep in tough with my old guidence counsler Dawn and trained her in 03/04.

Not surprised you can't relate to having a social life.

how life works is that you develop and progress and meet new people and leave others behind as you outgrow them, if you are still friends with people who you knew as a child then there is something seriously wrong with you.

You may still know people from your past but fuck me you still shouldnt be calling them friends .