Author Topic: signed up for a new golds gym today  (Read 2524 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
signed up for a new golds gym today
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »
they are building a new golds gym about 5 miles from me, sighed up today. 19 bucks a month, paid first and last. 39 bucks annual fee. I went to a new golds gym about 3 years ago for one year. sweet gym, outdoor pool and jazzy, fantastic equipment, clean,
could not say one bad word about the gym. but It was a little to far for me to go to. this new golds will be the same, outdoor pool, etc.

I will quit my UFC gym when the new golds opens up in July. and save about 15 bucks a month. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: signed up for a new golds gym today
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:06:41 PM »
Thanks for the update.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »
Thanks for the update.
The gyms are nice but they have you by the short and curlies if you try to get out of the contract

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 09:26:07 PM »
Where is it

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 09:45:31 PM »
I didn't have any problems canceling my old golds gym. None at all.
The new one is in anheiem. Off of Euclid and katella.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 04:59:48 AM »
I didn't have any problems canceling my old golds gym. None at all.
The new one is in anheiem. Off of Euclid and katella.
cool. Maybe I'll check it out for a daily.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 05:03:37 AM »
Looks like it's in an old Kmart

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 05:03:53 AM »
What's a jazzy?
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 05:23:37 AM »
What's a jazzy?

He means Will Smith's old DJ works out there.
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 05:45:47 AM »
they are building a new golds gym about 5 miles from me, sighed up today. 19 bucks a month, paid first and last. 39 bucks annual fee. I went to a new golds gym about 3 years ago for one year. sweet gym, outdoor pool and jazzy, fantastic equipment, clean,
could not say one bad word about the gym. but It was a little to far for me to go to. this new golds will be the same, outdoor pool, etc.

I will quit my UFC gym when the new golds opens up in July. and save about 15 bucks a month. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
lets hope they can polish turds.....

cindybaby

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 05:49:40 AM »

ooh sounds great good luck !

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 05:54:39 AM »
He means Will Smith's old DJ works out there.
Jeff has had a less successful career
U

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 06:45:57 AM »
I used to love training at my local Golds....until they closed down.   :'(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 07:00:19 AM »
Glad I don't need to use facebook to get your updates.  So what's your next meal and when are you taking your next shit?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 07:34:33 AM »

Yes, an update on your 65 yr old life, intriguing.
T

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 10:47:50 AM »
damm. got a little excited about a new gym close to my house and I get picked on from Howard and others mutts. WTF?????????
when your retired like me every buck counts. and I'm not 65!!!!!!!! my next meal is a shake.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 11:05:14 AM »
All Gold's Gyms in Vegas have shut down for good and some gym like EAS has taken over.

Monthly fee is $10 a month and $20 a month if you want to use any of their other LV locations.

I have heard that the monthly at God's Venice is something between $40-$60 but I'm not too certain about that.

If I'm not mistaken Joe Gold used to charge $36 a year to work out at his original location .... that's back when  a cup of coffee and a doughnut cost a dime and an ice-cream cone cost a nickel a scoop and a gallon of gas was less than 28 cents.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 12:33:50 PM »
All Gold's Gyms in Vegas have shut down for good and some gym like EAS has taken over.

Monthly fee is $10 a month and $20 a month if you want to use any of their other LV locations.

I have heard that the monthly at God's Venice is something between $40-$60 but I'm not too certain about that.

If I'm not mistaken Joe Gold used to charge $36 a year to work out at his original location .... that's back when  a cup of coffee and a doughnut cost a dime and an ice-cream cone cost a nickel a scoop and a gallon of gas was less than 28 cents.

Guy who owns (or owned) the majority of west coast golds gyms put some up for sale then ended up selling like double what he intended. Lotta golds dropped their rates to $9/mon and tripled their membership (at least) in just a couple months in order to drive up the value/price. (even though when buying a gym you look at members under contract.. Not open end, like the $9 memberships are). Company called EOS bought them & has about 16 locations or so now in ca/az/nv

Hack Benchers

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 01:34:48 PM »

How can 10 bucks per month ever be profitable. It cant!

Hack Benchers

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 01:36:21 PM »
Guy who owns (or owned) the majority of west coast golds gyms put some up for sale then ended up selling like double what he intended. Lotta golds dropped their rates to $9/mon and tripled their membership (at least) in just a couple months in order to drive up the value/price. (even though when buying a gym you look at members under contract.. Not open end, like the $9 memberships are). Company called EOS bought them & has about 16 locations or so now in ca/az/nv

9 dollar? Might as well be free!
How is this possible. How do they make money?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 02:54:46 PM »
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
What's a jazzy?