Author Topic: Rich Gaspari - 54 years old - not looking good?  (Read 22768 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Rich Gaspari - 54 years old - not looking good?
« on: March 22, 2017, 10:50:05 PM »
I came across this new training video and was surprised at how bad Rich looks for 54.

We always show pics/vids of king Ron but he looks better then Rich even with all his surgeries. I have no idea what's going on with his pecs! :-X

Keep the music off its annoying and skip through his memory lane pics.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Rich Gaspari not looking good!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 11:18:22 PM »
Pec implant of peace.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 11:31:52 PM »
Pec implant of peace.

From other pics definitely agree but they also seem more  pointy now. I know he has a belt on but also looks like he has a gut.

This is from about four years ago. Def melting.

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 12:14:26 AM »
Gaspari makes Kamali look like prime Benfatto.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 01:42:33 AM »
Wtf did I just watch?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 03:46:03 AM »
Breaking news... Rich NEVER looked good.  Sure he was ripped at one point, but his muscle separation and overall shape sucked ass.  Very narrow, no back thickness and 16" arms of peace.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 03:59:23 AM »
Wtf did I just watch?

A youtube "motivation" video to psyche up the retards.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 04:04:40 AM »
I watched since I was a big Gaspari fan.

It's funny how these guys don't evolve training wise.  Sure he threw some chains on the bar, but that just looked like additional weight, and he was still doing half rep type bodybuilding movements.

Opposite of a guy like Yates who (appears at least) to have switched up routines and is incorporating yoga, sled work, etc....
Y

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 04:36:32 AM »
Is he happy or sad?
U

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 04:40:13 AM »
Truth be told 98% of guys look like crap at 50 plus. The only exceptions are the guys juicing and as soon as they have heart problems, an enlarged prostate or some other health issue they will look like they never did a push up when they have to go off for ever. The few that can cycle till death are as rare as the 80 year old life long smoker. They exist but are hard to find.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 04:45:34 AM »
Truth be told 98% of guys look like crap at 50 plus. The only exceptions are the guys juicing and as soon as they have heart problems, an enlarged prostate or some other health issue they will look like they never did a push up when they have to go off for ever. The few that can cycle till death are as rare as the 80 year old life long smoker. They exist but are hard to find.

Thanks for reminding us how little time we have..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 04:52:01 AM »

I know plenty of guys in their 50s who have never even considered steroids but are in shape and still performing athletically at an above average level.

You're seeing more and more of it as people have woken up to the benefits of staying active.

A part of the reason those who exercise look like shit is because their egos make them think benching 300 and doing their heavy 1/4 squats but still having a gut is better than being lean/flexible and in good cardio shape.
Y

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 04:54:17 AM »
rich looks terrible,  and you can look good into your  50's

rich trains like a retard to

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 05:02:23 AM »
That's cause this idiot still ego lifting heavy weights that he cannot handle, at his age and terrible form

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 05:36:26 AM »
Breaking news... Rich NEVER looked good.  Sure he was ripped at one point, but his muscle separation and overall shape sucked ass.  Very narrow, no back thickness and 16" arms of peace.

Yes. I remember commenting to my friend when I saw Gaspari walking around at an Expo about 10 years ago that his glutes looked flat as a pancake in his jeans.

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 05:37:51 AM »
Yes. I remember commenting to my friend when I saw Gaspari walking around at an Expo about 10 years ago that his glutes looked flat as a pancake in his jeans.

if ever a post needed a "no homo" its that one.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 05:43:57 AM »
I came across this new training video and was surprised at how bad Rich looks for 54.

We always show pics/vids of king Ron but he looks better then Rich even with all his surgeries. I have no idea what's going on with his pecs! :-X

Keep the music off its annoying and skip through his memory lane pics.

mr white,  your observations are spot on, rich looks like shit. he suffers from the same mental issues that flex wheeler does.  he needs some serious help.      i love those brutal half reps with chains.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 05:47:31 AM »
From other pics definitely agree but they also seem more  pointy now. I know he has a belt on but also looks like he has a gut.

This is from about four years ago. Def melting.

what in the actual fuck is going on with his pecs here???

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 05:55:07 AM »
mr white rumor has it, you look better than rich gaspari  and alot stronger as well !

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 05:55:30 AM »

what in the actual fuck is going on with his pecs here???
Multiple years?
U

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 06:12:41 AM »
if ever a post needed a "no homo" its that one.

Just sayin' about the glutes. But the moderators could create an across-the-board "no homo" stamp that automstically goes on all getbig posts. Would save extensive wasted typing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 06:14:14 AM »
Just sayin' about the glutes. But the moderators could create an across-the-board "no homo" stamp that automstically goes on all getbig posts. Would save extensive wasted typing.
an autocorrect for typing wouldn't go amiss either....

cindybaby

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2017, 06:20:35 AM »
I watched since I was a big Gaspari fan.

It's funny how these guys don't evolve training wise.  Sure he threw some chains on the bar, but that just looked like additional weight, and he was still doing half rep type bodybuilding movements.

Opposite of a guy like Yates who (appears at least) to have switched up routines and is incorporating yoga, sled work, etc....
Rich i know very well, what have you ever won ? do you look better than him? are you a younger man? what has sled work and yoga got to do with being in shape? Rich is very successful in his business endeavor are you?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 07:11:00 AM »

rich drove his business into bankruptcy and had to sell it , get your facts straight

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 07:28:23 AM »
any former pro bb that has to get pec implants has some serious head issues