Author Topic: Its been a while, but I'm back.. New Cycle.. Give feed back.  (Read 1600 times)

biggerisbetter

• Getbig II
  • Over a decade and still going..
Its been a while, but I'm back.. New Cycle.. Give feed back.
« on: April 04, 2006, 11:35:31 AM »
I just started another cycle and I'm 4 weeks in and already making great gains for this early,and just wanted some oppinions.. I'm looking for gains in the mature muscle area.. For those who don't know me.. I have done numerous cycles, so dosage is not an issue.. I wont include my pct because I have that down, but it includes nolvadex during cycle for water also HCG after 12 or 13 weeks, maybe armidex. But Armidex, Letrisol, and HCG for when I come off.. I plan to stay on for at least 20 weeks.
Here it goes...
Test. Cyp. 750mg a week Entire Cycle (my juice is 300mg/ml so I only have to shoot 2 1/2ml)
Winnie 75mg e.d. injectable 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off / 6 weeks on / 6 off / I might add another 6 on, but only if I stay on for longer
EQ 600mg a week Entire Cycle
I was thinking of adding Tren. during the time off from the Winnie because I have a good amount of Tren Ethanate (long acting, so no need for daily injections), but I don't know how hard I want to go on my hairline...

Let me know what you think...

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
Re: Its been a while, but I'm back.. New Cycle.. Give feed back.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:44:13 PM »
Definately throw in some tren dude 100-150mgs EOD would fit it in with the 600mgs of eq and 750 Test!!! I love tren I like sub'ing it for dbol
FEAR THE BAPP!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 03:47:26 PM »
Let me know what you think...

I'd sub Deca for EQ.

Add in the Tren.

You should be using HCG during your cycle if it's in excess of 12 weeks.

Why are you asking for advice 4 weeks in?  Kind of pointless.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 06:26:40 AM »
The use of on/off/on/off cycles of winny is atypical.  What is your rationale for using winny in this way?

biggerisbetter

• Getbig II
  • Over a decade and still going..
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
I'm not asking for advice.. just oppions..If I was asking for advice the title would have been.. question for BigJohn.. or Big O.. There are alot of people here with a vast amount of knowledge, but I have been researching Steroids for years and have a scientific background, so when it comes to advice there are only a couple of people with knowledge I would use... and I stated that I would be using the hcg after 12 or 13 weeks. And why sub. Deca for EQ. I'm obviously avoiding water retention. However, if you said run short acting deca that would make more sense.. but again, I am avoiding water retention.
as for the on/off winnie.. You should never run winnie in exces of 8 weeks.. that's why I'm going 6 on 6 off 6 on... because it will still be during my cycle. This is a very common practice in juice, and you have to make sure to make sure you have the winnie in the last week after your last injection of test, this is because the winnie is short acting.. Jeez.. That is why I would run the tren inbetween...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 02:59:13 PM »
Definately throw in some tren dude 100-150mgs EOD would fit it in with the 600mgs of eq and 750 Test!!! I love tren I like sub'ing it for dbol
Agreed

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 02:59:26 PM »
I'm not asking for advice.. just oppions..If I was asking for advice the title would have been.. question for BigJohn.. or Big O.. There are alot of people here with a vast amount of knowledge, but I have been researching Steroids for years and have a scientific background, so when it comes to advice there are only a couple of people with knowledge I would use... and I stated that I would be using the hcg after 12 or 13 weeks. And why sub. Deca for EQ. I'm obviously avoiding water retention. However, if you said run short acting deca that would make more sense.. but again, I am avoiding water retention.
as for the on/off winnie.. You should never run winnie in exces of 8 weeks.. that's why I'm going 6 on 6 off 6 on... because it will still be during my cycle. This is a very common practice in juice, and you have to make sure to make sure you have the winnie in the last week after your last injection of test, this is because the winnie is short acting.. Jeez.. That is why I would run the tren inbetween...

There are very few strict rules in this game.

It's your opinion that you shouldn't run Winstrol more than 6 weeks.  That's bullshit.  I've run it for months at a time.  As long as you don't have joint issues and you take in EFA's you will be alright.  

If you want to avoid water retention there are other ways besides using a weaker anabolic like EQ.  But if you're set on that, that's fine.  I just don't recommend that drug.

As far as Big John or Big O......you can make all the threads you want for them.  Big O isn't even a Mod here anymore.....he never posts.  Big John is in school and he never posts either.  

I'm the last Mod who actually monitors the forum.

As I said......run the Tren at the end, rather than in-between.  Tren is the strongest androgenic in that cycle, so it would be best used at the end to harden and retain.

I don't need to hear about your "vast amount of knowledge".  You're preaching to the choir here.  I gave you my opinion, now what you do with it is up to you.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...