Author Topic: Another Wikileaks release  (Read 878 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Another Wikileaks release
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:12:41 PM »

There's a reason why iphone was made popular.
And android followed it.
Both greatly boosted by American elite. .

Finnish Nokia (which used their own software) dominated the mobile phone market with almost 50% market share in top line phones.
It totally crumbled in few years after Apple entered the market.
Iphone was not technically superior. But it got huge boost from American elite. Nokia had huge amount of cash, billions after billions, but allegedly suddenly failed to develop a new hit product.
Later American Microsoft bought Nokia's mobile phone functions and consequently ran it down.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 12:18:58 PM »

This is not first time such operation has been executed by USA.

Back in the cold war days CIA forced Finnish technology company "Rauma-Repola" cease operations and business of it's "Oceanics" branch.
Rauma-Repola was developing and building extremely deep sea mini-subs in cooperation with Russians for The Soviet Union.
No one had the capability to reach such deep waters back in the day. USA didn't have either.

This is later made public and is well documented. It's confirmed true story.

CIA Accused of Sinking Rauma-Repola Oceanics

A prominent figure in Finnish industry, Tauno Matomäki, says the Pentagon and the CIA were responsible for a Finnish submarine technology firm, Rauma-Repola Oceanics, going out of business.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-5149981

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 12:23:14 PM »
And where I'm coming to with this...

In recent years Russians have funded and co-developed a new mobile phone platform with former Finnish Nokia-engineers.

The Russian government has chosen Sailfish – a Finnish Linux-based mobile operating system created by start-up Jolla – as the basis of its own mobile software platform, which will be developed by new venture Open Mobile Platform (OMP) and will be adopted by government agencies and state-owned corporations.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/12/07/russia_bid_mobile_self_sufficiency_sailfish/

It was all planned and intentional from the start.
These Wikileaks releases confirm how systematic and massive the infiltration of technology by American state agencies is. Hence it is of great importance to have all the major platforms in American hands.

Chinese companies are emerging as major players on mobile phone market but they use American Android software. Chinese hardware prevents the use of compromised components though. Chinese probably put their own backports in their domestic products but at the moment I have hard time seeing how the Chinese could cause damage to me.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 03:28:01 PM »
So I should not have bought that Macbook?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
So I should not have bought that Macbook?

LOL you're just supporting the CIA's surveillance program! very patriotic of you!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 03:55:00 PM »
intel isn't any safer apparently, unless someone is LARPING

a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »
intel isn't any safer apparently, unless someone is LARPING

I have a core M. Maybe I am incognito.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 05:01:31 PM »
I don't buy it... Only because the potential security issues have been known for awhile now.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/is-the-intel-management-engine-a-backdoor/

Is the Intel Management Engine a backdoor?
Is Intel's Management Engine a backdoor for security groups and hackers, or just a feature created to aid businesses? Jack Wallen dives in and draws his conclusions.
By Jack Wallen | July 1, 2016, 7:09 AM PST

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 05:03:57 PM »
I don't buy it... Only because the potential security issues have been known for awhile now.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/is-the-intel-management-engine-a-backdoor/

Is the Intel Management Engine a backdoor?
Is Intel's Management Engine a backdoor for security groups and hackers, or just a feature created to aid businesses? Jack Wallen dives in and draws his conclusions.
By Jack Wallen | July 1, 2016, 7:09 AM PST

Yes, there have been very sophisticated LARPers on 4chan before...

a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 05:04:11 PM »
It really doesn't matter to me. I love my Iphone.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of Echelon?

That the CIA (OSS) has been developing surveillance protocols and infrastructure since the WWII is a well known fact. In terms of back doors, hacking and illegally accessing someone's computer from anywhere they are about 50 years ahead of anyone.  

Robert Maxwell, for peace sake! used to sell Trojan horse-infected computers given to him by the Mossad. And this goes back to the 70s.

Assume you are being watched and live life. They certainly can, and do. And when they can't, they run to daddy-FISA Court and get the legal coverage to rape your bytes. And we all know FISA never says no so...