Author Topic: Marcus Ruhl - reasonably wide....  (Read 18100 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Marcus Ruhl - reasonably wide....
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 08:03:39 PM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »
He wide for us bitches.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 08:19:35 PM »
ruhl really ruined his look when he tore his pec at the sternum. he probably should've retired at that point.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 09:11:18 PM »
ruhl really ruined his look when he tore his pec at the sternum. he probably should've retired at that point.
Agreed but you have to admit his physique was never meant to be pretty. He was freaky.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 11:25:38 PM »
" FUCK YOU HATERS...THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT ME "

;D ;D ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »

:o This pic must have been altered!?  Is that about a 14" clavicle there?   :o

T

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 11:18:46 AM »
How did Markus not win more shows?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »
Anti true arians agenda.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 08:50:57 AM »
Anti true arians agenda.

Arian Schmarian. It's all about the Hebrew.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 09:37:07 AM »
Arian Schmarian. It's all about the Hebrew.

Ancient Greece

VS

Modern Africa

You racist porker.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 10:39:41 AM »
Wiggs explained to me the Hebrew theory at the 2013 Olympia!  It went over my head, but I tried my best to understand the theory.  I have since read about it a bit outside of Getbig, and I am intrigued that it has caught on on here.  It is not the only place where it gets discussed though.

Using my "Listerine" account, I tried to bring the Hebrew theory to MD, but I was immediately outed as a Getbigger.  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 12:25:49 PM »
Wiggs explained to me the Hebrew theory at the 2013 Olympia!  It went over my head, but I tried my best to understand the theory.  I have since read about it a bit outside of Getbig, and I am intrigued that it has caught on on here.  It is not the only place where it gets discussed though.

Using my "Listerine" account, I tried to bring the Hebrew theory to MD, but I was immediately outed as a Getbigger.  ;D

Maybe try to create a new account called Creatine? :D
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 01:14:43 PM »

Makes me wonder, what would happen when he joined the camel crew for a couple of months?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 01:38:21 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 01:51:04 PM »

Why the fuck is he pulling that face? No face has ever been more deserving of being hit full force with the claw end of a hammer right between the eyes

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 04:42:06 PM »
Wiggs explained to me the Hebrew theory at the 2013 Olympia!  It went over my head, but I tried my best to understand the theory.  I have since read about it a bit outside of Getbig, and I am intrigued that it has caught on on here.  It is not the only place where it gets discussed though.

Using my "Listerine" account, I tried to bring the Hebrew theory to MD, but I was immediately outed as a Getbigger.  ;D

It's not a theory Matt, it's a fact. It's  biblical history and true history. Whether you'd like to accept it or not the people that call themselves "Jewish" that occupy Israel are either European  converts or ethnic  Khazars from the former Khazarian Empire. To put it simply, they are identity thieves. They are the biblical Edomites...the antagonists in the Bible. All of this is foretold in the Bible le and currently being played out.

You so called whites or  Caucasains are pawns as well and have been led to believe these "people" are the biblical Hebrews but a thorough understanding of history and the bible shows the Hebrews were and still are a "black" people.  This knowledge and info has been carefully suppressed  by people way above presidents i.e. Vatican level. They knew exactly who we are and know the prophecies are being fulfilled and they and their master Satan who they worship are doing everything to keep the truth from the masses because its paradigm changing information and these people would rather scorch the earth than let us Hebrews run the show again. We, my people have civilized so called whites twice in history. Once when they lived in caves and again in the middle ages after the fall of Rome when we were known as Moors (yes, they were black as well as the original Egyptians.) We are living out revisionist history. Globe earth, white Jews, aliens, white Egyptians, evolution,  big bang theory all total bullshit. All of it. We are clearly the most gifted people on this plane...yes PLANE, not planet that happen to be under a curse because of our disobedience from who you call God.  But not forever. As the  Bible states in the end times which are are clearly in, a remnant of Hebrews would be awakened and turn back to the God as I'm sure many of you have now witnessed. So no, we're not crazy, we are being awakened something I certainly don't expect a majority of you to understand because you're spiritually dead. So just sit back, watch listen and learn. This is not about being superior although we clearly are. This will end with the return of the christ...the real one. Not some blond haired blue eyed pink booty white boy named Jesus. That's a crock of shit.  Christ is a black as the Bible clearly shows. You people are just going to have to get used to that fact. It is what it is. You people can be grafted in  but we run the show. Which is why were hated because people know the truth.  ;)

It's really not about color because those black ass Egyptian bastards had us in slavery much worse than Caucasains did. We are a specific bloodline of black people. Not all blacks are Hebrews only the ones from the line of Shem which are the slaves from the transatlantic slave trade. We are a Shemitic people. Swallow and digest these truths because that's exactly what it all is the truth and as they say, THE TRUTH HURTS.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2017, 10:42:42 PM »
We are a specific bloodline of black people.

Yeah, sure you are... listen, where's Nibiru, He-Bro?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2017, 11:17:57 PM »
...Still NutZ the gif

And it's not chopped. Crazy how big he was...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2017, 01:38:18 AM »
Yeah, sure you are... listen, where's Nibiru, He-Bro?

Bend over and I'll show you.

cindybaby

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 01:52:40 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2017, 04:37:22 AM »
Why the fuck is he pulling that face? No face has ever been more deserving of being hit full force with the claw end of a hammer right between the eyes

Don't be such a meanie - you'll hurt his wickle feelings....  It's his 'war' face...
T

cindybaby

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 08:04:01 AM »
Don't be such a meanie - you'll hurt his wickle feelings....  It's his 'war' face...
Oh....so funny, you guys on here are at times so mean but also funny!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 10:09:11 AM »

Ha ha even more punchable........somehow!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2017, 12:23:11 PM »
Bend over and I'll show you.

Sorry He-Bro, but I'm strictly no homo. Just answer the simple question: where is Nibiru? You could settle this by giving the longitude and right ascension where it can be observed. I could point my telescope and see it with my own eyes. But you won't, because there's no Nibiru. So the question is, are you ready to concede that you are as wrong about Nibiru as you were about the Mayan calendar end-of-the-world nonsense you spouted?

Don't worry about your reputation around here - admitting you're full of shit won't make a difference. We all know you're full of shit and fucking stoned out of your mind.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 12:48:20 PM »
Makes me wonder, what would happen when he joined the camel crew for a couple of months?

Q