Author Topic: Dedicated to all the GetBiggers bodybuilding haters !!!  (Read 2912 times)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Dedicated to all the GetBiggers bodybuilding haters !!!
« on: March 23, 2017, 03:21:21 PM »
This goes for all of you GetBiggers  beta males Keyboard Warriors haters of Bodybuilding !!! ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Dedicated to all the GetBiggers bodybuilding haters !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 03:24:53 PM »
I don't understand why anyone that doesn't like bodybuilding would come to a bodybuilding website. This statement has been made countless times here and still there is no answer. Whatever.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
I'm so sorry that instead of just kissing ass and liking pictures of these drug addicts some of us actually say what needs to be said
But yes we must be haters
I'm so sorry that we don't consider cooking egg whites and doing leg extensions as War with the weights but yeah we must be haters!
w

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 03:45:46 PM »
This goes for all of you GetBiggers  beta males Keyboard Warriors haters of Bodybuilding !!! ;D

no offense to pro bodybuilders. but they are not elite NFL , NBA , NHL, MLB, UFC, or Olympic athletes. most are small when they are not on drugs. that's a fact. some are very impressive when fully loaded on their drugs. but eventually they have to come off.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 03:58:23 PM »
no offense to pro bodybuilders. but they are not elite NFL , NBA , NHL, MLB, UFC, or Olympic athletes. most are small when they are not on drugs. that's a fact. some are very impressive when fully load on their drugs. but eventually they have to come off.

And a hater self-identifies.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 03:59:34 PM »

did you watch the video?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 04:00:45 PM »
I'm so sorry that instead of just kissing ass and liking pictures of these drug addicts some of us actually say what needs to be said
But yes we must be haters
I'm so sorry that we don't consider cooking egg whites and doing leg extensions as War with the weights but yeah we must be haters!
NW, I feel like I recall you being a positive member a few years back. You seem bitter and negative now. Something happen?
U

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 04:02:28 PM »
How's the weather in outer space?
NW, I feel like I recall you being a positive member a few years back. You seem bitter and negative now. Something happen?
the industry has jaded me-what it has become-I give credit where credit is due-but in my opinion the sport has gone down the drain
w

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 04:04:18 PM »
How's the weather in outer space?the industry has jaded me-what it has become-I give credit where credit is due-but in my opinion the sport has gone down the drain
Understandable. Stay well
U

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 04:06:24 PM »
w

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 07:06:50 PM »
I don't understand why anyone that doesn't like bodybuilding would come to a bodybuilding website. This statement has been made countless times here and still there is no answer. Whatever.

Because there are numerous people who used to like bodybuilding and talking about it on this website, and then ended up drifting from the hobby in subsequent years but their browsing and posting habits remained the same. To be fair, this website is not very bodybuilding focussed any more.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 07:11:22 PM »
This goes for all of you GetBiggers  beta males Keyboard Warriors haters of Bodybuilding !!! ;D

Q

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 07:34:32 PM »
Because there are numerous people who used to like bodybuilding and talking about it on this website, and then ended up drifting from the hobby in subsequent years but their browsing and posting habits remained the same. To be fair, this website is not very bodybuilding focussed any more.

yes. and when you watch the video, you don't see any great achievements or events taking place. what was the effect that they were going for? most of the guys featured are very impressive as far as their build is concerned. but they are just in a gym flexing. they aren't competing or training heavy. they are standing around. there is some intensity. but mostly it's just vanity. the video is a collection of random footage. a guy just did a voice-over to pro's in gym. cedric wearing some headphones. dexter staring. and unless I'm mistaken, the guy that is narrarating the video is not a pro. he is a non pro who wants us to know that he has some haters in life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 07:46:01 PM »

To be fair, Wiggs, it does say, "Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure, and Fitness."

One can easily be into fitness or athleticism without being into bodybuilding.
X

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 07:47:53 PM »
Bonac is crazy looking

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 07:50:17 PM »
To be fair, Wiggs, it does say, "Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure, and Fitness."

One can easily be into fitness or athleticism without being into bodybuilding.

wiggs came to a bodybuilding board to inform it's members that the earth is flat and that blacks are hebrews.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 09:28:45 PM »
Getbig is the middle ground between lifting weights and enjoying life with a muscular physique and being mentally ill. Yes you heard me correctly. Getbig is less mentally ill than the average gym goer.