Author Topic: Getbig member most likely to enjoy a relaxing evening in an all male bathouse...  (Read 713 times)

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
I don't want to insert my hammer into a woman's ass, and I am (sexually) obsessed with females. No way I would EVER do such a thing to a man. Or allow a guy to do that to me.

Instant loss of any and all self respect. Forever.

And no welcome into Valhalla. That's for certain. Odin would call you a fag got and laugh in your face.

Nothing's worth all that. 

Whatever, Wendy.

Meta-physical

Dear Ken,

I respectfully disagree. Fortress is a man. A man's man. He knows that no real man worth his salt would even entertain the thought of attending an all-male bath house, and any man who did should be automatically stripped of his man-card. I suggest you turn your attention to more masculine endeavours - like heavy deadlifting to heavy metal, or deifying the Third Reich.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Dear Ken,

I respectfully disagree. Fortress is a man. A man's man. He knows that no real man worth his salt would even entertain the thought of attending an all-male bath house, and any man who did should be automatically stripped of his man-card. I suggest you turn your attention to more masculine endeavours - like heavy deadlifting to heavy metal, or deifying the Third Reich.

Thanks for that. I think I may have been a little rash in calling Fortress a closet-homosexual. It's not as if he's an ageing batchelor that has spent years writing articles for homo-erotic publications. Apologies, Fortress.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
According to Fox News, fortress is indeed a pickle licker.

Skeeter

When I saw the title of the thread I was actually going to suggest fortress. Good job OP.