Author Topic: What Trump secretly wants to do...  (Read 789 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What Trump secretly wants to do...
« on: March 24, 2017, 11:08:05 AM »
He proved his point and defeated all the usual suspect for the Presidency .
Maybe he should say FUK it and just resign?
Then slap Melania on the ass ,board Trump Force 1 and  flip off the crowd. :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: What Trump secretly wants to do...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 11:58:33 AM »

Becoming president is huge.
His name will still be taught in schools in century from now.
If he had just remained businessman/entertainer he would be forgotten in a week after he one day passes away.

Due to American tradition there may one day be even an aircraft carrier named after him.

Let's face it: to get in such position one needs to be megalomaniac, unscrupulous and power hungry. Cementing ones name in the history books must be ultimate satisfaction for such a person. I also think people like him want to achieve something very significant - be it growing the economy of entire nation, initiate a new era in something etc.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 09:39:09 PM »
Becoming president is huge.
His name will still be taught in schools in century from now.
If he had just remained businessman/entertainer he would be forgotten in a week after he one day passes away.

Due to American tradition there may one day be even an aircraft carrier named after him.

Let's face it: to get in such position one needs to be megalomaniac, unscrupulous and power hungry. Cementing ones name in the history books must be ultimate satisfaction for such a person. I also think people like him want to achieve something very significant - be it growing the economy of entire nation, initiate a new era in something etc.

He'll be famous for being the worst president in history by far.  He already has that wrapped up.  Also the biggest scandal in history, which will make Watergate look like a picnic. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 09:47:03 PM »
He'll be famous for being the worst president in history by far.  He already has that wrapped up.  Also the biggest scandal in history, which will make Watergate look like a picnic. 

^^^ this gimmick is trolling. He's too stupid to post anything significant

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 12:37:16 AM »
He proved his point and defeated all the usual suspect for the Presidency .

Being President has some obvious perks, but, it's gotta be stressful as hell.
I admire Trump and enjoyed reading BOTH his books on the art of the deal.

But, politics aside , why the fuk does he want to spend his 70's immersed in this job?
No matter, he should call a press conference and announce the following;

" I got elected and won fair and square. But this job sucks .
Working with congress is like herding cats.

So, I announce my resignation as President, right f'n now.
Mike Pence will do a great job .

Adios Mutha fuckers! "

Then slap Melania on the ass ,board Trump Force 1 and  flip off the crowd. :D
Howard, you don't have any children or grandchildren. Trump does. And he wants to leave a better future for them. You have to admit the West is on a fast track to becoming a third world hellhole because of open borders, globalism, anti-white sentiment, treasonous behavior by Western leaders etc. The list goes on. The situation has deteriorated so fast - it is clear the globalists decided to fast track their agenda. 20 years ago nobody even talked about open borders. The globalists have declared war on Nationalism.

But what do you think motivates someone like Soros? He is in his 80s and still trying to change the world. Why does he not say adios? Why are you not asking this about Soros? Or the Rothschilds? In your book it is ok for these globalists to keep doing what they're doing into their 90s and yet when an alpha like Trump comes along to counter them you wonder why he does not just quit?! Really??!!

Nature is about survival of the fittest and what we make of the world. If you wish to live out your life as a cuck then go head. I can guaranteed that your ancestors did not have that cuck gene you seem to have. If they did you would not be here.