Author Topic: What to add to my trt?  (Read 3434 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What to add to my trt?
« on: March 25, 2017, 08:57:04 AM »
Long story, I'm 38, on trt.   As for what to add for blasts on top of my trt I had 2 lines of thinking:

I'm comteplating about doing test and deca 400 each for 12-14 weeks with an AI etc. but then I think I would of have less sides with say a superdrol that I would run 3 weeks and take 10 weeks off between. Of course this is on top of my trt
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: What to add to my trt?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:16:06 PM »
If your still concerned about cholesterol stay away from orals as harsh as superdrol. For as much as you seem to be concerned about long term health I would recommend sticking with injectables that aren't as hard on the body. I think being on trt youll find it easier to keep gains from cycles and wont necessarily need anything to harsh to acomplish the goal your looking for. Keep in mind being on an AI all year long will jack up your cholesterol already so if thats still a concern of yours I'd stay away from really harsh orals.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 01:18:37 PM »
I would probably go with npp, testosterone, or masteron. If you can find real primo it wouldnt hurt to give that a try either but I would say the chances of finding real primo is very slim.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 08:09:15 PM »
I would probably go with npp, testosterone, or masteron. If you can find real primo it wouldnt hurt to give that a try either but I would say the chances of finding real primo is very slim.

Ok i appreciate it.  I can get deca from my doc, so the plan is deca and test (400 each or so) plus my trt dose of 100 a week and do that 14-16 weeks then drop back to trt
you are gay.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 12:26:11 AM »
If you have about health i would say primo. If you dont tren or orals.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 05:27:04 AM »
If you have about health i would say primo. If you dont tren or orals.
But  I also care about my hair...    also primo messes with lipids, worse than test
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 11:19:28 PM »
But  I also care about my hair...    also primo messes with lipids, worse than test

I would simply double your trt dosage and add proviron

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 11:32:20 PM »
The longer I do this (roughly eight years continuously "on" at this point) the more I agree with those that say things like "test is king" , "just up the test" etc. , I don't personally seem to experience the synergistic magic where 1+1=3 by combining various substances. My own experience has been that FOR ME, a gram of test (with an AI of course) is much better than 700test/300deca , 600 test/400 masteron etc. etc. I'm quite sure that Tren is the exception but at my age (50) I'm happy to take other people at their word when it comes to that.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 08:49:54 PM »
Thanks for the input

Thinking of trt test with year round deca at 200 mg.   Think I'd need an AI on this?  My trt is 75 mg a week so no need for an AI on that low of test.
you are gay.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 09:35:57 PM »
Thanks for the input

Thinking of trt test with year round deca at 200 mg.   Think I'd need an AI on this?  My trt is 75 mg a week so no need for an AI on that low of test.
I know several guys that used 250mgs of test cyp or enanthate a week without an AI. An AI wouldn't do anything for deca, though.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 11:42:20 AM »
Keeping estrogen in the right range is supposedly the first defence against projesterone related gyno from decca. Prami and caber are always good to have on hand or start using from day one. I would be careful of long term side effect of using prami or caber though I heard they can cause alot of weird problems when taken for to long so I wouldnt make either one part of a trt regiment personally. I've also seen alot of studies that say decca is pretty bad for your heart. I would really look into the long term effects of decca before being on it year round.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 12:41:12 PM »
You can use more than 75 mg of test per week, that dose isn't going to do crap.  Under 200 mg forget about it.  Go by what your bloodwork tells you.  I've used 500 mg of test for over 2 years straight with zero changes in blood work, it stayed perfect.  I get labs drawn every 3 months so I'm always on top of it.  I add in primo, mast, anavar, Winstrol when I feel like it.  If you're concerned about health just bump your test up and down and stick with that.  I feel fantastic on 500 mg of test all the time.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 04:50:25 PM »
You can use more than 75 mg of test per week, that dose isn't going to do crap.  Under 200 mg forget about it.  Go by what your bloodwork tells you.  I've used 500 mg of test for over 2 years straight with zero changes in blood work, it stayed perfect.  I get labs drawn every 3 months so I'm always on top of it.  I add in primo, mast, anavar, Winstrol when I feel like it.  If you're concerned about health just bump your test up and down and stick with that.  I feel fantastic on 500 mg of test all the time.
What type of results have you received after using 500mgs of test for 2 years straight? I might want to try that while I still can

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 06:39:18 PM »
Double your test and add 50 mg proviron/day.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 03:56:05 PM »
Agree but I must say my TT was 17,  and I'm on between 50-75 mg a week of test and I feel fantastic!  Actually making great gains etc.   maybe it's just me. But I look and feel better than on half my cycles...
you are gay.