Author Topic: Canada's Insane Islamophobia Law.  (Read 9545 times)

stavios

• Getbig III
Re: Canada's Insane Islamophobia Law.
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 06:54:48 PM »
Trudeau is the worst fucking piece of shit of a prime minister in Canada's history.

He is destroying the country starting with our economy and then this..

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 07:14:27 PM »
Agree with all my fellow Canucks in this thread, could not have said it better
"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »
Lol lol visit UK of France and report back lol!

yeah, so I have to wait for things to get to that stage before I should be concerned and ignore what I see happening now.

you have to be blind as fuck to not notice how the demographics have changed over the years.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2017, 08:34:29 PM »

yeah, so I have to wait for things to get to that stage before I should be concerned and ignore what I see happening now.

you have to be blind as fuck to not notice how the demographics have changed over the years.

Everywhere I look, I see some draped woman or shitskin man. Fuck this shit.

The libtard governments simply do not care about their respective countries' cultures and potential peaceful lives for their future inhabitants.

I know I am far from alone in not wanting to live amongst non-whites.

A vile and corrupt person like Trudeau really should be executed for betraying the best interests of his nation.

The third-world scumsuckers are everywhere.

Turdeau says "diversity is our strength". Every study into the societal effects of multiculturalism shows it to be a primary ruining force to a land.

Unity can never happen when there are so many differing cultures and ideas and wants fighting endlessly for supremacy. In trying to please everyone, in the end no one is happy.

And shit, throw the king of incompatibility, Islam, into the mix, and count down the days until chaos, bloodshed and pandemonium.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2017, 08:46:56 PM »

The libtard governments simply do not care about their respective countries' cultures and potential peaceful lives for their future inhabitants.

A vile and corrupt person like Trudeau really should be executed for betraying the best interests of his nation.

Turdeau says "diversity is our strength". Every study into the societal effects of multiculturalism shows it to be a primary ruining force to a land.

Unity can never happen when there are so many differing cultures and ideas and wants fighting endlessly for supremacy. In trying to please everyone, in the end no one is happy.

And shit, throw the king of incompatibility, Islam, into the mix, and count down the days until chaos, bloodshed and pandemonium.

That's what happens when you let women vote, hold political office, and have a say in national security matters

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »

Fortress, two questions:

1) Can you post links to those studies? I'd be interested in seeing some of them.

2) When you say multiculturalism is a primary ruining force to a land, how are you defining multiculturalism? For example, are you talking about, say, American Blacks and American Whites living next door to each other? Or, are you referring more to people from drastically differently cultures coming over from other parts of the world (Muslims)? I would assume you recognize that a middle class black family and middle class white family can live peacefully next to each other. It seems like you're referring to those cultures that are DRASTICALLY different than the main culture (Canada and America vs. Islam). Can you please clarify. Thanks, broskie!
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2017, 09:06:23 PM »
That's what happens when you let women vote, hold political office, and have a say in national security matters

Got that right. Women have no business in politics.

Second-wave progressive feminism (feminism in general: Jew orchestrated) has decimated white birth rates and ruined womens' lives (and our cultures).

And the more we can educate and "red pill" the masses of the Jew Globalist Elite meddling, the better off we'll ultimately be.

They forcibly flood our homelands with savages to destabilize our societies, therefore requiring losses of freedoms, and this population of aliens, in turn, erode nationalism.

Create a shit-flavoured human easily led around and who won't fight globalism.

My ancestors spilled buckets of blood throughout the centuries to create advanced and wonderful nations.

If we let our "leaders" continue to degrade them as they are, all that pain, misery and sacrifice will have been for nothing.

Scum like Trudeau have sacrificed nothing, yet trade on gifts white lands have achieved through strife and unimaginable horrors, like they're nothing.

I'm sick in my gut.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2017, 09:10:30 PM »
Fortress, two questions:

1) Can you post links to those studies? I'd be interested in seeing some of them.

2) When you say multiculturalism is a primary ruining force to a land, how are you defining multiculturalism? For example, are you talking about, say, American Blacks and American Whites living next door to each other? Or, are you referring more to people from drastically differently cultures coming over from other parts of the world (Muslims)? I would assume you recognize that a middle class black family and middle class white family can live peacefully next to each other. It seems like you're referring to those cultures that are DRASTICALLY different than the main culture (Canada and America vs. Islam). Can you please clarify. Thanks, broskie!

Not to be a dink, but find them yourself. They're as easy to locate for you as they would be for me ... again. I've done my homework; not gonna do yours, as well.

I don't catalogue my findings.

A majority of blacks are of relatively little benefit to a white nation. Economical and criminal stats tell the tale. Not me. Again, do your homework.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2017, 09:13:38 PM »
Not to be a dink, but find them yourself. They're as easy to locate for you as they would be for me ... again. I've done my homework; not gonna do yours, as well.

I don't catalogue my findings.

A majority of blacks are of relatively little benefit to a white nation. Economical and criminal stats tell the tale. Not me. Again, do your homework.

Regarding the second point, doing my homework has zero to do with my initial question, since it was a clarification question, not asking for evidence.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2017, 09:20:19 PM »
Regarding the second point, doing my homework has zero to do with my initial question, since it was a clarification question, not asking for evidence.

Oh, sorry. Getting sleepy.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2017, 09:22:57 PM »

I grew up in Toronto decades ago, attended a fairly prominent private school in Toronto and an Ontario university. Believe me, this Muslim nonsense will not be tolerated.  Grand wizards like Fortress aren't taken seriously at all either.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2017, 09:27:07 PM »
Oh, sorry. Getting sleepy.

Yes I was just asking you to clarify how you were defining multiculturalism in the second point.

Anyway, multiculturalism obviously goes beyond black and white. Most people never have any problems living next door to an Asian family. I guess it depends what races and/or cultures we are referring to.
X

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »
I live beside a Muslim on one side and a Jew on the other side, North York, Toronto. We hang out here and there. No problems ever. None of us are religious either. The Jewish guy has 2 sons and they both married girls who were not Jewish. The Muslim guy is as Canadian as it gets. None of us are religious. We can think for ourselves, that is the difference.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2017, 09:55:20 PM »
No major advances come to humanity without there being a calamitous event preceeding it (eg the Black Plague, WW2).

The Western populations that reside in their community, oblivious to the events and demographic changes around them, will be amongst the first to go. They will hang from the sour apple tree, before the hatred can seize hold of them.

Who will lead humanity to their destiny? The Islamists have contributed little to nothing to the world but death and oppression. Africans? The Chinese, with their mega cities and air pollution, completely devoid of feeling and empathy towards animals, and repression of the human spirit? Japan, with their rapidly declining demographics and male population increasingly finding sexual gratification in robots and VR?

Without the West, their is little to no advancement.

Let them come. The quicker they do, the culling can begin that much faster.

Vote Democrat at every opportunity. Vote Liberal.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2017, 10:37:19 PM »
Got that right. Women have no business in politics.

Second-wave progressive feminism (feminism in general: Jew orchestrated) has decimated white birth rates and ruined womens' lives (and our cultures).

And the more we can educate and "red pill" the masses of the Jew Globalist Elite meddling, the better off we'll ultimately be.

They forcibly flood our homelands with savages to destabilize our societies, therefore requiring losses of freedoms, and this population of aliens, in turn, erode nationalism.

Create a shit-flavoured human easily led around and who won't fight globalism.

My ancestors spilled buckets of blood throughout the centuries to create advanced and wonderful nations.

If we let our "leaders" continue to degrade them as they are, all that pain, misery and sacrifice will have been for nothing.

Scum like Trudeau have sacrificed nothing, yet trade on gifts white lands have achieved through strife and unimaginable horrors, like they're nothing.

I'm sick in my gut.

Idiots like Trudeau and obama aren't advocating multiculturalism or open border immigration to "destabilize our society", they aren't that smart.

They do it for the easy votes, the mongrel immigrants are the only demographic outside of Mormons who still breed like rabbits, except Mormons actually will work for a living. Once the majority voter base is established by the new arrivals, then the government can raise taxes to some absurd European level and fund every ridiculous, corrupt social program they want off the backs of the working middle class.

They will destabilize society alright....in 30 years living in London, Toronto, Los Angeles will be like living in some third-world corrupt shithole like Mexico City, Bombay, or Khabul.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2017, 01:48:35 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2017, 01:52:48 AM »
I live beside a Muslim on one side and a Jew on the other side, North York, Toronto. We hang out here and there. No problems ever. None of us are religious either. The Jewish guy has 2 sons and they both married girls who were not Jewish. The Muslim guy is as Canadian as it gets. None of us are religious. We can think for ourselves, that is the difference.

well now.  that anecdotal evidence clears everything up. Guess that hidden  video of the dundas street  Mosque Imam preaching death to jews and non believers was faked.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2017, 01:56:43 AM »
Fortress, two questions:

I'd recommend watching a few black pigeon videos to start. you can find links to research on this topic there. He specifically talks about this problem in places like Canada.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2017, 02:25:03 AM »
If they are not religious, then you would not have stated their religion. They are just people.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2017, 02:35:38 AM »

JIDF reporting in.
a

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2017, 05:07:41 AM »
If they are not religious, then you would not have stated their religion. They are just people.

lol good observation

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2017, 05:37:28 AM »

wrong

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2017, 05:38:24 AM »
About to say the same. Prime Cuck Turdeau and his merry band of libtards and shitskins can pass whatever they like, but I'll continue to blast Islam and Muslims until I pass.

If it ever goes so far that I'm arrested, so be it.

I do not FEAR (phobia) Islam ... I quite simply detest it. And no one will tell me NOT to criticize a religion/ideology that would destroy my way of life and the cultures of my ancestral homelands.

Turdeau is disgusting. 

Each day I wake hoping to hear news of his death. And that it was horrific, with as much pain as possible.

Fuck him and fuck the memory of his repellent father. And his whore mother.

And fuck Mohammed and fuck Allah.

TRUTH!!!!!!^^^^^ FUCK YOU JUSTIN!!!!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2017, 05:51:00 AM »
Enjoy being a minority in your own country...

The first-world standards you were used to will slowly decline and crime will increase, and the 'previously oppressed' will bring in affirmative action and other communist laws to screw you over. But don't worry it be gradual and you will get used to it. It will become the new 'normal'.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2017, 05:56:24 AM »
wrong
then why state their religion? They are not religious. Is he stating that they are "non practicing"? Or that they don't adhere to all the tenants of the respective religions?
Or is this person using their supposed religion as that which defines them?
They are again people.