Author Topic: Donald Wins Again. This is Top Kek! (Ryan BTFO)  (Read 2763 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Donald Wins Again. This is Top Kek! (Ryan BTFO)
« on: March 25, 2017, 08:19:46 PM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Donald Wins Again. This is Top Kek! (Ryan BTFO)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:21:56 AM »
Honestly i feel trump is fighting for the people and does put his foot in his mouth at times...i believe he's trying to do too much too soon(I think hes doing everything so fast so next couple years he says "look thts cuz of me")...he needs to slow down on trying to adapt his policies..and slow down to make it work..im all for him..hes not a political human garbage disposal...

Oh and libtards tell me he has no experience in politics..obama had two years (i just read 745 days)as senator...and no military experience at all..yet msm keeps bringing up trump with no military experience...never heArd one word of msm talking about Obama's military experience..hmmmm biased???  They would go off on bush too on his "military experience " and his one time coccaine usage

Lol msm labeled white men voting for trump as " non college educated white males " like we are garbage..yet how many non high school educated people voted for hillary?

Honestly I believe the msm has became so biased towards alpha white males...thts why trump won
real men= no rubbers

Hack Benchers

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 02:42:59 AM »
Honestly i feel trump is fighting for the people and does put his foot in his mouth at times...i believe he's trying to do too much too soon(I think hes doing everything so fast so next couple years he says "look thts cuz of me")...he needs to slow down on trying to adapt his policies..and slow down to make it work..im all for him..hes not a political human garbage disposal...

Oh and libtards tell me he has no experience in politics..obama had two years (i just read 745 days)as senator...and no military experience at all..yet msm keeps bringing up trump with no military experience...never heArd one word of msm talking about Obama's military experience..hmmmm biased???  They would go off on bush too on his "military experience " and his one time coccaine usage

Lol msm labeled white men voting for trump as " non college educated white males " like we are garbage..yet how many non high school educated people voted for hillary?

Honestly I believe the msm has became so biased towards alpha white males...thts why trump won

Trump is a bully and has yet to proof himself but he has 30+ years more MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE than Obama and that def counts for something.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 10:35:02 AM »

Oh and libtards tell me he has no experience in politics..obama had two years (i just read 745 days)as senator...and no military experience at all..yet msm keeps bringing up trump with no military experience...never heArd one word of msm talking about Obama's military experience..hmmmm biased???  They would go off on bush too on his "military experience " and his one time coccaine usage

Holy fuck you're a retard.  Trump only gives a fuck about Trump and his brand.  he is the ultimate con man and you have been conned.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 11:02:01 AM »
Not a Trump fan but he does have a lot of deal making experience. He was badly burned on this first one (Thank God) and will want to regroup and be successful in the future. If the Democrats would stop simply being against anything and everything he does, maybe he can do a health care deal down the road with a mix of Democrat and Republican support. Doing just about anything on any of the issues within the Republican Party alone will remain next to impossible because they don't agree with each other on much of anything.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 11:24:43 AM »
Ryan needs to go.  He never should have been speaker.  He's incompetent and disloyal.

These m0therfuckers had all these years to come up with a better healthcare bill and that's what they give us?

They fucked Trump but more importantly they fucked the American people.  They better get their shit together.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 11:36:46 AM »
Ryan needs to go.  He never should have been speaker.  He's incompetent and disloyal.

These m0therfuckers had all these years to come up with a better healthcare bill and that's what they give us?

They fucked Trump but more importantly they fucked the American people.  They better get their shit together.

Incompetent maybe but not disloyal. Even Trump would admit that. Nobody in that position is able to herd the cats that is the Republican Party in Congress. Boehner couldn't. Doesn't seem like Ryan can. That's why carving out some sort of coalition involving sensible Democrats and sensible Republicans will be the only way to go as far as any legislation related to anything is concerned.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 11:59:08 AM »
TOP KEK OF PEACE!

Bur...
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 02:54:02 PM »

You seem angry.

Trump either learns to work the system or he fails. Although he might prefer being a dictator, he's not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 02:56:46 PM »
Trump is a bully and has yet to proof himself but he has 30+ years more MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE than Obama and that def counts for something.

Running a business and being President of the U.S. are incomparable.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 05:06:01 PM »
You seem angry.

Trump either learns to work the system or he fails. Although he might prefer being a dictator, he's not.

The system itself fails.

It needs changing, which is a big reason people took a shot on an outsider.

There's a reason people found both Trump and Bernie appealing, despite being polar opposites on many issues.
Y

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 08:54:57 PM »
Holy fuck you're a retard.  Trump only gives a fuck about Trump and his brand.  he is the ultimate con man and you have been conned.

Beta cuck..keep pissing sitting down
real men= no rubbers

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 09:20:23 PM »

Obama graduated with honors from Harvard where he studied constitutional law.  You're really going to make the argument that Trumpanzee is as qualified?  Trump is not only the worst president by far that we have ever seen, but he is a piece of shit as a human being.  He surrounds himself with just as big of pieces of shit as well.  37% approval rating, wow, worst in history by far, you think maybe there's a reason for that?  He has no clue what he is doing, nor do any of the other retards around him.  It's mind boggling how any human being can support this man.  He is everything that is wrong with the world.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2017, 09:39:10 PM »
Obama graduated with honors from Harvard where he studied constitutional law.  You're really going to make the argument that Trumpanzee is as qualified?  Trump is not only the worst president by far that we have ever seen, but he is a piece of shit as a human being.  He surrounds himself with just as big of pieces of shit as well.  37% approval rating, wow, worst in history by far, you think maybe there's a reason for that?  He has no clue what he is doing, nor do any of the other retards around him.  It's mind boggling how any human being can support this man.  He is everything that is wrong with the world.

Shows how backward your mind is...youd rather have a theiving crook as your President(hillary)..hi 240..we have seen how cookoo u libs have become its all over msm..btw.. I picture you smashing keyboard typing this in anger...makes me laugh
real men= no rubbers

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2017, 12:24:29 AM »
Obama graduated with honors from Harvard where he studied constitutional law.  You're really going to make the argument that Trumpanzee is as qualified?  Trump is not only the worst president by far that we have ever seen, but he is a piece of shit as a human being.  He surrounds himself with just as big of pieces of shit as well.  37% approval rating, wow, worst in history by far, you think maybe there's a reason for that?  He has no clue what he is doing, nor do any of the other retards around him.  It's mind boggling how any human being can support this man.  He is everything that is wrong with the world.
Are you kidding me??!

Harvard means shit. If anything it equates to marxist brainwashing. Obama was a useless president that gave us the failing obamacare, massive debt and terrible race relations. You seriously live in a bubble. Obama / Hillary represent the false song of globalism that is destroying the West. And that is everything that is wrong with the world. You have it completely ass backwards cuck!

Trump is everything that is right in this world. We need many more like him. I support Trump 100%!! Go Trump!! We have your back!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 12:29:28 AM »
The system itself fails.

It needs changing, which is a big reason people took a shot on an outsider.

There's a reason people found both Trump and Bernie appealing, despite being polar opposites on many issues.
Yes I agree. Everyone already knows Washington has been a failure for a long time now. Trump even mentioned in his inauguration speech how they don't represent the people. Draining the Swamp means getting rid of corrupt republicans and democrats. Trump needs to clean house. I would not mind if he became a dictator - so long as he restores the West to the way it used to be. Trump needs to get rid of all the left leaning judges and lawyers. Similar to what Erdogan did.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 08:43:17 AM »
Yes I agree. Everyone already knows Washington has been a failure for a long time now. Trump even mentioned in his inauguration speech how they don't represent the people. Draining the Swamp means getting rid of corrupt republicans and democrats. Trump needs to clean house. I would not mind if he became a dictator - so long as he restores the West to the way it used to be. Trump needs to get rid of all the left leaning judges and lawyers. Similar to what Erdogan did.

Trump doesn't have the power to "clean house".

Voters vote. They vote for who they want. Period.

Nancy Pelosi is a kook, but she's voted in by her constitutents. That's how it works. There is no draining the swamp. It's a bullshit statement.

You can't drain anything when people are elected and will continue to be elected into the office.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 11:35:44 AM »
Trump doesn't have the power to "clean house".

Voters vote. They vote for who they want. Period.

Nancy Pelosi is a kook, but she's voted in by her constitutents. That's how it works. There is no draining the swamp. It's a bullshit statement.

You can't drain anything when people are elected and will continue to be elected into the office.

Yeah - DWS had to resign as DNC chair over the Clinton primary rigging, and still got re-elected.

We keep putting the same people in office and hoping it will all change.
Y

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 03:03:57 PM »
Yeah - DWS had to resign as DNC chair over the Clinton primary rigging, and still got re-elected.

We keep putting the same people in office and hoping it will all change.
Very true. Then these same people will complain about the government as well or they are simply duped into thinking next time will be better or "it could be worse". No idea what goes on in their heads.

Now its down to limited options a lot of times. This guy is slightly better then this one, etc. but still a bad choice. Getting disheartening.