Author Topic: Trump's promises to the nut huggers...  (Read 6282 times)

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
Re: Trump's promises to the nut huggers...
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2017, 11:25:39 AM »
;D
The tally sits at
0-1

Will he get stomped on immigration and go 0-2?
He is on a life line after getting shutdown twice...

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/

;D

i cant begin to imagine how bad your life must be if you fucking voted for hillary

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2017, 11:26:11 AM »
I am still waiting for Trump to prosecute Hillary. That was a HUGE part of his campaign and Trump supporter ate it up, hook, line and sinker.

I wonder if Trump will deliver on this.
X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2017, 11:26:57 AM »
1. It's CNN so this is basically irrelevant

2. Did I miss something in this hit piece? Where does it say he said it would be "easy"?

Sure it is coach
 ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 11:29:13 AM »

i cant begin to imagine how bad your life must be if you fucking voted for hillary

;D
Didn't vote for neither..
Your more than welcome to look at my previous posts...
Troll away..

Maga
 ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »
I am still waiting for Trump to prosecute Hillary. That was a HUGE part of his campaign and Trump supporter ate it up, hook, line and sinker.

;D ;D
Caution..
The coach is about to go to meltdown mode...
We all know the hatred he has for killary..
Borderline to his hate of Obama...

;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2017, 11:31:53 AM »

Trumps campaign was "Build the Wall" "Enforce the Law" and "Repeal and Replace Obamacare"

Prosecuting Hillary was a something that got some laughs and scored some points in a debate but it would be dumb and he knows it.  Even though she richly deserves prosecution, that would time and attention away from more important issues.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2017, 11:32:23 AM »

;D
Troll away..

Maga
 ;D

I love how stupid people feel when they say something like, "Oh, you voted for Hillary, etc," then when you tell them you didn't vote for Hillary.  ;D ;D  There are plenty of people who didn't vote for Trump or Hillary because they hate both of them. Just because one didn't vote for Trump, it doesn't automatically mean one voted for Hillary. The appropriate thing to do is simply ask, "Who did you vote for?" Baffling!!

X

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2017, 11:33:05 AM »
lol at Republicans getting their panties in a bunch because gmflex made a troll post. haha lol  :D :D :D

;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2017, 11:34:27 AM »
I love how stupid people feel when they say something like, "Oh, you voted for Hillary, etc," then when you tell them you didn't vote for Hillary.  ;D ;D  There are plenty of people who didn't vote for Trump or Hillary because they hate both of them. Just because one didn't vote for Trump, it doesn't automatically mean one voted for Hillary. The appropriate thing to do is simply ask, "Who did you vote for?" Baffling!!

Lol
I know..
 ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2017, 11:34:54 AM »
Trumps campaign was "Build the Wall" "Enforce the Law" and "Repeal and Replace Obamacare"

Prosecuting Hillary was a something that got some laughs and scored some points in a debate but it would be dumb and he knows it.  Even though she richly deserves prosecution, that would time and attention away from more important issues.

::) ::) ::)

Nice back peddling. It was clearly a strong assertion he made to the American people and he was VERY serious when he said it. His voters sure as shit took it seriously. And, if he wasn't serious, then he came off as serious and lied to his voting base. You don't get to back peddle now because he didn't deliver on one of his "promises." That is not how it works. You just don't get to say, "Well, he was joking, so lets forget about that promise."
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2017, 11:38:30 AM »

I'm not Politician and neither are you..
We're stuck with Obama care ...
Deal it with..
Trump quote: believe me when I say will get it done.  ;D
Sure you will...
Drain the swamp
 ;D

We are not stuck with Obamacare.  It will either be tweaked or replaced, just not forced into order in the immediate future with an inferior solution.

I have not been adversely affected, but many are, either by increased premiums, or the inability to afford deductibles and co-pays even though they are technically "covered".

But you don't have to be a politician to have an opinion or a solution, so again, what do you think should happen?
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2017, 11:38:51 AM »

He actually sounds VERY serious. So, either he knew it was never going to happen and lied to his voting base to get votes. Or, he was joking around the whole time. Clearly, he doesn't sound like he is joking around here. He actually sounds very serious--so, which one is it?

X

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2017, 11:41:24 AM »
::) ::) ::)

Nice back peddling. It was clearly a strong assertion he made to the American people and he was VERY serious when he said it. His voters sure as shit took it seriously. And, if he wasn't serious, then he came off as serious and lied to his voting base. You don't get to back peddle now because he didn't deliver on one of his "promises." That is not how it works. You just don't get to say, "Well, he was joking, so lets forget about that promise."

The trump nut huggers in back peddling mode..
 ;D

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2017, 11:44:55 AM »

;D
Troll away..

Maga
 ;D

no thanks. i'll save my time. i'll sit back and laugh as I know that you sobbed like a bitch on election night.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 11:48:57 AM »
no thanks. i'll save my time. i'll sit back and laugh as I know that you sobbed like a bitch on election night.

I am sure he didn't cry, considering he didn't vote for Hillary. Its not like he voted for Hillary and wanted her to win so badly.

I am sure gmflex voted for third party and wasn't expecting his candidate to win.

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »
He actually sounds VERY serious. So, either he knew it was never going to happen and lied to his voting base to get votes. Or, he was joking around the whole time. Clearly, he doesn't sound like he is joking around here. He actually sounds very serious--so, which one is it?

1. It's not up to him but I can personally tell you that it's not off the table.

2. If this were towards the end if his term I see it but I'm not quite sure what you're looking in less than 90 days.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2017, 11:52:34 AM »

Nope.. neither..
   ;D
Try again ...
Quite happy enjoying trumps failure so far
And the trump nut huggers back peddling making excuses...
 ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2017, 11:59:35 AM »
1. It's not up to him but I can personally tell you that it's not off the table.

2. If this were towards the end if his term I see it but I'm not quite sure what you're looking in less than 90 days.

Then why did he make it seem like it was up to him? He specifically said, "I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation." This implies that he has some power over this and given the common voter does not the intricacies of the law, they brought it, hook, line and sinker. Thus, he was either being serious or purposely duplicitous. Why make such a statement implying that he had some power over the matter, if he had none? If it was not up to him at all, then he should not have said that he will instruct his attorney general to look into Hillary's situation.

Nice back peddling.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2017, 12:03:06 PM »
Then why did he make it seem like it was up to him? He specifically said, "I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation." This implies that he has some power over this and given the common voter does not the intricacies of the law, they brought it, hook, line and sinker. Thus, he was either being serious or purposely duplicitous. Why make such a statement implying that he had some power over the matter, if he had none? If it was not up to him at all, then he should not have said that he will instruct his attorney general to look into Hillary's situation.

Nice back peddling.

I don't know, ask him. It's not his job to make recommendation on who to go after and who not to go after. The only thing I can tell you is that Clinton is still being investigated and it's far from over as is Obama.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 12:04:45 PM »
I don't know, ask him. It's not his job to make recommendation on who to go after and who not to go after. The only thing I can tell you is that Clinton is still being investigated and it's far from over as is Obama.

I shouldn't have to ask him. If he has ZERO power regarding Hillary's prosecution, then he should not have made that statement, implying he has some level of power to decide to go after. Either he is ignorant of the law or purposely deceive his voters. Which one do you think it is?
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2017, 12:05:39 PM »

Nope.. neither..
   ;D
Try again ...
Quite happy enjoying trumps failure so far
And the trump nut huggers back peddling making excuses...
 ;D

Is it your contention that Trump has accomplished nothing since being elected (note I didn't say since his inauguration)?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2017, 12:10:19 PM »
I shouldn't have to ask him. If he has ZERO power regarding Hillary's prosecution, then he should not have made that statement, implying he has some level of power to decide to go after. Either he is ignorant of the law or purposely deceive his voters. Which one do you think it is?

It's not that he's ignorant of the law, it's that he was ignorant of his scope as President of what he can and can't do. Obama on the other hand did as pleased whether it was within his scope or not which why he was never brought up on charges or impeached. The Dems held him above the law and Constitution (which he ignored).  

You keep thinking he's a politician....he's not.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2017, 12:12:17 PM »
It's not that he's ignorant of the law, it's that he was ignorant of his scope as President of what he can and can't do. Obama on the other hand did as pleased whether it was within his scope or not which why he was never brought up on charges or impeached. The Dems held him above the law and Constitution (which he ignored).  

Great, so we have a president who didn't know the scope of presidency and is just saying anything he wants. If one doesn't know something, one should keep one's mouth shut. As Mark Twain said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

I don't give a fuck about Obama. I didn't vote for him, nor did I ever defend him. I am talking about Trump now.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
Great, so we have a president who didn't know the scope of presidency and is just saying anything he wants. If one doesn't know something, one should keep one's mouth shut. As Mark Twain said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

I don't give a fuck about Obama. I didn't vote for him, nor did I ever defend him. I am talking about Trump now.

Regardless, he's trying to make good on the promises he made while he was running. Now he's getting cock blocked for trying to make good on what the reasons why he was elected in the first place only to have ignorant liberals blame him. Take what the libs are doing to Gorsuch just as an example. It's a joke.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2017, 12:24:59 PM »
Regardless, he's trying to make good on the promises he made while he was running. Now he's getting cock blocked for trying to make good on what the reasons why he was elected in the first place only to have ignorant liberals blame him. Take what the libs are doing to Gorsuch just as an example. It's a joke.

Why is it regardless? If it was Obama, you wouldn't be saying "Regardless." You would already be making 100 threads about it. Just goes to show how truly one sided you are. Sad. You will let Trump off the hook, but would hold Obama to the fire for the SAME EXACT behavior. Again, political cultism at its finest.
X