Author Topic: "at 5'7 and 215 I have things Ronnie Coleman can only dream of having"  (Read 24267 times)

GMCtrk

Shawn, could you please elaborate on this ???

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
I hate to speak for Shawn, but my guess is that these "things" are stories about trannies and getting his a** kicked outside Powerhouse......

I doubt Ronnie dreams about any of those experiences.

GMCtrk

I'm still wanting to know if that missing tooth in BFTO '96 is from when Dillet knocked Shawn out ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Shawn has allot that Coleman dreams of having, well maybe nightmares.  At 5'7" and I am sure that is in heals Shawn can still ride the kiddie rides at the park.  He can still buy his clothes at in the teen section at Marshalls.  He still can go to proms.  He can look at most girls eye to eye.  He can move his seat up to the very front in his car to give his girlfriend more leg room in the back.  There are allot of things being really short can be good for.  The only thing it wasn't good for is winning a big show in bodybuilding.  Good choice.  Should have been a jockey.

I can't wait to see what he says about me.  I just hope they are creative, which I can count on Shawn being.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Shawn has allot that Coleman dreams of having, well maybe nightmares.  At 5'7" and I am sure that is in heals Shawn can still ride the kiddie rides at the park.  He can still buy his clothes at in the teen section at Marshalls.  He still can go to proms.  He can look at most girls eye to eye.  He can move his seat up to the very front in his car to give his girlfriend more leg room in the back.  There are allot of things being really short can be good for.  The only thing it wasn't good for is winning a big show in bodybuilding.  Good choice.  Should have been a jockey.

I can't wait to see what he says about me.  I just hope they are creative, which I can count on Shawn being.

Act like you have some class, because I know you do.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
brutal water retention
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
brutal water retention

He looks 100x better there than you ever will. Keep some perspective.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!

He looks 100x better there than you ever will. Keep some perspective.

How are those rollerskate deadlifts coming along? hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

whew...it's a good thing I'm 5'7" and a HALF or I'd take exception to that...
nasser=piece of shit

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
How are those rollerskate deadlifts coming along? hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!

I just got up to 175 *9. I went for a 10th rep and fell down and hurt myself :-[

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: "at 5'7 and 215 I have things Ronnie Coleman can only dream of having"
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 01:55:28 PM »
I reckon Shawn at his best would beat Ronnie at his best... and if he wouldn't (or didn't), then he SHOULD!!

Bodybuilding shows are supposed to be judged based on: relaxed stance, mandatories and posing. Well then....
Relaxed (front).......Shawn wins, Ronnie's arms are held out at 90 degrees, his torso is bloated and abless
Relaxed (side)........Shawn; visible serattus, ripped obliques and intercostals, better balance
Relaxed (back).......Shawn, heart shaped back with long proportioned lats and an xmas tree

Front double bi.......Ronnie; more mass, better biceps and upper body thickness
Front lat spread.....Ronnie; more mass, wide clavicles
Side chest............Shawn; Ronnie can't do a side chest due to his stomach
Side tricep............Shawn; abdominal detail and tricep detail
Rear double bi........Shawn; by a country mile!! Ronnie's traps overpower his lats and his back is diamond shaped
Rear lat spread.......Ronnie; just too much mass and his gut isn't visible
Abdominal/thigh......Shawn; not only because of the abdominal detail, but the thigh quality

Posing routine.........Shawn; Ronnie should be disqualified during the posing round as he's awkward, ungainly and completely ignores the crescendos in his posing theme because he's too busy waddling around doing the raise the roof gesture and hitting the same few belly-breathing poses over and over again

......and Onlyme, Shawn did win big bodybuilding shows, among them at least 2 Olympias against none other than Dorian Yates.

The Luke

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 01:57:01 PM »
I reckon Shawn at his best would beat Ronnie at his best... and if he wouldn't (or didn't), then he SHOULD!!

Bodybuilding shows are supposed to be judged based on: relaxed stance, mandatories and posing. Well then....
Relaxed (front).......Shawn wins, Ronnie's arms are held out at 90 degrees, his torso is bloated and abless
Relaxed (side)........Shawn; visible serattus, ripped obliques and intercostals, better balance
Relaxed (back).......Shawn, heart shaped back with long proportioned lats and an xmas tree

Rear double bi........Shawn; by a country mile!! Ronnie's traps overpower his lats and his back is diamond shaped
Abdominal/thigh......Shawn; not only because of the abdominal detail, but the thigh quality

Posing routine.........Shawn; Ronnie should be disqualified during the posing round as he's awkward, ungainly and completely ignores the crescendos in his posing theme because he's too busy waddling around doing the raise the roof gesture and hitting the same few belly-breathing poses over and over again

......and Onlyme, Shawn did win big bodybuilding shows, among them at least 2 Olympias against none other than Dorian Yates.

The Luke
hahahahaha, "heart shaped back", gay as the century is long.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Just H

• Getbig II
  • Are we sharing the same dream?
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 01:58:02 PM »
How many shows did Shawn win?
no more love on the run..

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
she ducked by me in painted on jeans.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

GMCtrk

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 02:09:19 PM »
How many shows did Shawn win?

Less than Flex won in his rookie year ;)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 02:13:16 PM »
 How many shows, and what shows, did Shawn compete in? ::) If he wanted to win more, he would have just competed in lesser contests.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 02:36:10 PM »
hahahahaha, "heart shaped back", gay as the century is long.
I go along with most of what THE LUKE says about Ronnie vs.Shawn but why oh why does sarcasm always have to throw in a gay slur ?

Are you trying to tell us something sarcasm ?
Do you want someone to OUT you ?

No need I say .
You outed yourself ages ago my lavender friend .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 02:38:19 PM »
I go along with most of what THE LUKE says about Ronnie vs.Shawn but why oh why does sarcasm always have to throw in a gay slur ?

Are you trying to tell us something sarcasm ?
Do you want someone to OUT you ?

No need I say .
You outed yourself ages ago my lavender friend .

One can only call people gay so many times before it is obvious why one is doing so. I think I know what the Owned squad really does behind closed doors...

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 02:42:11 PM »
One can only call people gay so many times before it is obvious why one is doing so. I think I know what the Owned squad really does behind closed doors...

;D ;D ;D

I will take your word for it LuciusFox my friend .

No need for details of their exploits .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 02:49:38 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I will take your word for it LuciusFox my friend .

No need for details of their exploits .

Let's just say that they have a "the more, the merrier" attitude.  ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 02:51:05 PM »
Shawn has allot that Coleman dreams of having, well maybe nightmares.  At 5'7" and I am sure that is in heals Shawn can still ride the kiddie rides at the park.  He can still buy his clothes at in the teen section at Marshalls.  He still can go to proms.  He can look at most girls eye to eye.  He can move his seat up to the very front in his car to give his girlfriend more leg room in the back.  There are allot of things being really short can be good for.  The only thing it wasn't good for is winning a big show in bodybuilding.  Good choice.  Should have been a jockey.

I can't wait to see what he says about me.  I just hope they are creative, which I can count on Shawn being.

Thats some beautiful optimism onlyme :)

MorningPoop

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • BOB CHIC..WORLDS BEST "OLDER' BODYBUIILDER.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 03:13:12 PM »
onlyme,,,,i usually like your posts but to say that Shawn Ray could buy clothes in the teen section of Marshalls and attack him by being short is just plain stupid. I am not a Shawn Ray fan but give the guy some credit. He was a great bodybuilder. He was in better shape than your fat ass will ever be in. I have a feeling you are still dieting because you have been very moody the past month or 2.

Rottmag

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »

The Luke

I'm a huge fan of what Shawn bought to the stage everytime. Great package from all angles and a presentation like very few [if any] before him displayed; however, even I'm not silly enough to say that "I reckon Shawn at his best would beat Ronnie at his best." Not a chance!

IMHO, Ronnie's two best showings were the 2001 AC and the '03 Mr. Olympia [I can't seperate 'em]. Which physique of Shawn's exactly would compare to either one of these Coleman's?

You're clearly intoxicated with emptiness, but I'll give you a B+ for your valiant, yet feeble, effort/attempt.

Say no to drugs . . . ya tool!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 04:46:12 PM »

The Luke

I won't comment on your post since I am a huge fan of both.  but I will say that whatever you are on, I want some! :D
Flower Boy Ran Away

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 05:27:37 PM »
I think Shawn was referring to his relationship with Sasha