Author Topic: "at 5'7 and 215 I have things Ronnie Coleman can only dream of having"  (Read 24277 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: "at 5'7 and 215 I have things Ronnie Coleman can only dream of having"
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2006, 12:10:19 PM »
i'd love to see Shawn talk this shit to Keith's face, hahaha, he'd become a grease spot.

HAHAHAHAA Yes Keith would beat Shawn down take a shit in his mouth and use Shwans spiderman shirt to wipe  his ass with

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »
Jeez Shawn is having his whole gang in the neighborhood come on here and support him.  I love it.  As long as you aren't losing any sleep.  I'm done bashing Shawn.  I see, it's like when you are trying to talk to someone who doesn't get what you are talking about.  They just shake their head yea.  Kind of like being autistic.  They hear but don't comprehend. 

No I didn't compete.  But the reason why I know so many BB, powerlifters and such is because at the gym I am equal to them cause I lift what I did.  Guys seem to like training with me cause I can either lift more or at least keep up with them and they like that.  I make a good training partner because of it. 

I never ever said I was a BB.  I never wanted to be or even thought about it.  And not because I couldn't but because I wouldn't.  I like to eat.  And no matter how much you attempt to bash me understand it means nothing to me.  I do not have to brag or try to convince you guys of anything.  Most people on here know my past and if you don't then go on the history board and read and look at my pictures.  At my competition weight of 290 to 300 I could keep up with most anyone out there in anything.  I played in "A" Racquetball tournaments, rode my bike 28 miles a day to the gym and pull a 100+ lb truck tire arond Diamond Head.  This was my past.  And no matter what you guys say I am pretty sure I have more accomplishments and done things you only dream about.

But, now I am a little fucked up in the appearance department and I know it.  That is why I am here.  But, like I have said repeatedly, my condition is only temporary and will be back in shape someday soon.  Like I said before go through what I went through then bash me.  Until then you have no idea. It's easy to say things from the cheap seats.  Come down on the field and play.  It is impossible for to meltdown here.  Sorry Shawn's buddies and lovers.  I don't take this board as serious as Shawn does.  I have noting to lose on here.  You need to realize that.  I can quit coming here and go on with my life.  I will be forgotten in a couple days.  He will always be a subject on here. His image is being exposed and put out there for everyone to see.  He's the one coming on here constantly bashing me.  He has one thing he can come on here and say bad about me, I am fat.  WOW!  Thanks for tellng me something I didn't know. 

And I do not critisize Shawn body,  I make fun of the one photo because he comes on here bashing me and making it look like he is perfect all the time.  Well he isn't and he gets paid to have the perfect body.  So if you are going to charge someone money because you have the perfect body and you show up looking like the picture then he is ripping the guy off.  That is a fact.  When you have the imagae and body Shawn HAD, then you HAVE to live up to it for as long as you are in the industry.  That is YOUR job.  You can't take it half-assed. 

Anyway, I could go on forever about this cause their is so much to say and so much ammo against Shawn.  But I am getting carpal tunnel syndrome just from bashing Shawn.  That's unfair to others and the PDI who I have to support.

You are criticing Shwn body.  And I am pretty sure I am more qualified than you.  You guys who are supporting Shawn especially Earl who is the joke of GetBIg, I hope you guys are at least getting an 8x10 of Shawn signed.  He should be giving you guys free tickets to his show too.  He needs you guys for the support cause there aren't many of you out there.

I'm sure you are more qualified than me, and I respect your history, but I just get sick of people posting some pic of a bodybuilder in off-shape and laughing at it.  Especially of Shawn.  I don't care how many second-place finishes he had in his career.  He inspired me to pick up the weights to some degree.  As far as Shawn as a person, I don't know him.  And I don't know you.  All I can go by is this high school back-and-forth banter.  My point is I don't think any of us can rightly criticise a pro's body unless we've been up on stage.  We all like to talk big on here, but at least the pros can back it up.

GMCtrk

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2006, 12:54:49 PM »
Why can't Shawn answer my question >:(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2006, 01:14:35 PM »
BRUTAL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's stronger than you ::)

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »
onlyme rocks, i like him

peace
D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2006, 01:26:10 PM »
I'm sure you are more qualified than me, and I respect your history, but I just get sick of people posting some pic of a bodybuilder in off-shape and laughing at it.  Especially of Shawn.  I don't care how many second-place finishes he had in his career.  He inspired me to pick up the weights to some degree.  As far as Shawn as a person, I don't know him.  And I don't know you.  All I can go by is this high school back-and-forth banter.  My point is I don't think any of us can rightly criticise a pro's body unless we've been up on stage.  We all like to talk big on here, but at least the pros can back it up.

Here is my deal with posting that pic.  Shawn went off calling me fat.  I am very overweight now.  I have allot fat.  But when I call someone fat I call them fat cause they are fat because they are lazy, never lifted a weight in their life and are inactive.  They are lazy and do noting but eat and have no muscle whatsoever.  That is fat.

I have been lifting weights since the mid 70's.  I think along with many many many others that I was at one time very very strong.  I traveled around the country and Asia because of my body and my strength.  I have earned the respect from weigthlifters, real sports atheltes, celebrities and BB's cause I lived it for a long time and have lifted more than alot of people.  I had an accident while training for the 2000 Olympics.  I did not chose to be like this.  I was 289 or so when I got bit and was going into the Olympics at 275.  At 300 (my competition weigth) I could still fit in my 36 Calvins which I still have.  I have been this way since about 2001.  It isn't till now I am abloe to actually go to the gym everyday.  There have been times when I can't get out of bed because of the pain.  Well now I am better.  So I will get back to my old self.  

Shawn comes on here and rattles off me being fat and everything else abuot my body.  He is disrespectful.  Many of his collegues tell me the same thing and to ignore him.  But, I have to fight my battles with whoever no matter who t is.  I have always thought Shawn had a great body.  But, to add fuel to my arsenal I use that photo cause it is available and it shows how he can be fat too and he is in the business of having a perfect body yet he lets himself go and look like shit.  And he charges people to look like that.  

So anyway, Shawn can bash the f**k out of my body.  I am still pretty strong and I still have muscle.  I just have a thin very thick layer of fat over it that is slowly going away.

If you want to see pics of me and some info go to http://www.musclemafiaclothes.com/KDJ.htm

Other than that, yes Shawn I am fat and I admit it.  Why don't you admit what I and everyone else is saying about you.  I'd love to here Rhino speak.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
Here is my deal with posting that pic.  Shawn went off calling me fat.  I am very overweight now.  I have allot fat.  But when I call someone fat I call them fat cause they are fat because they are lazy, never lifted a weight in their life and are inactive.  They are lazy and do noting but eat and have no muscle whatsoever.  That is fat.

I have been lifting weights since the mid 70's.  I think along with many many many others that I was at one time very very strong.  I traveled around the country and Asia because of my body and my strength.  I have earned the respect from weigthlifters, real sports atheltes, celebrities and BB's cause I lived it for a long time and have lifted more than alot of people.  I had an accident while training for the 2000 Olympics.  I did not chose to be like this.  I was 289 or so when I got bit and was going into the Olympics at 275.  At 300 (my competition weigth) I could still fit in my 36 Calvins which I still have.  I have been this way since about 2001.  It isn't till now I am abloe to actually go to the gym everyday.  There have been times when I can't get out of bed because of the pain.  Well now I am better.  So I will get back to my old self.  

Shawn comes on here and rattles off me being fat and everything else abuot my body.  He is disrespectful.  Many of his collegues tell me the same thing and to ignore him.  But, I have to fight my battles with whoever no matter who t is.  I have always thought Shawn had a great body.  But, to add fuel to my arsenal I use that photo cause it is available and it shows how he can be fat too and he is in the business of having a perfect body yet he lets himself go and look like shit.  And he charges people to look like that.  

So anyway, Shawn can bash the f**k out of my body.  I am still pretty strong and I still have muscle.  I just have a thin very thick layer of fat over it that is slowly going away.

Stop making excuses. Either lose the fat or shut your mouth! >:(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2006, 01:31:17 PM »
LusiousFox, are you Shawns neighbor or "REAL GOOD" friend.  Please tell us you at least got a reacharound from him.  And please don't tell us you are an investor in his show. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2006, 01:31:32 PM »
lol v funny onlyme we are on your side.a lot of short ppl are assholes

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2006, 01:31:59 PM »
Lucius enjoys teh dark meat.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2006, 01:33:38 PM »
LusiousFox, are you Shawns neighbor or "REAL GOOD" friend.  Please tell us you at least got a reacharound from him.  And please don't tell us you are an investor in his show. 

If it isn't the tough guy again ::) Keep riding your motorcycle and wearing your leather jacket ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »
Lucius enjoys teh dark meat.

My favorite part of a chicken or turkey is the wing. I love a crunchy turkey wing on Thanksgiving. What's your preference?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2006, 01:36:16 PM »
Lucious u pick on alexx u have no right to tell keith not to do nething. ur doing exactly the same except keith had a reason

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2006, 01:38:50 PM »
Lucious u pick on alexx u have no right to tell keith not to do nething. ur doing exactly the same except keith had a reason

Keith flamed me in another thread and Alexxx has flamed me before. I am cool with Alexxx, and I'll probably be cool with onlyme.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2006, 01:44:35 PM »
no prob but its funnier to sit back and enjoy the show lol

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2006, 01:46:44 PM »
no prob but its funnier to sit back and enjoy the show lol

Meltdown  ;D This site gets really stupid at times, but oh well. I have free time to waste before graduation.

Just H

• Getbig II
  • Are we sharing the same dream?
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2006, 02:21:14 PM »
I have free time to waste before graduation.

How much that GED cost? 

Studies show those with a GED can earn up to $10,000 more than those without one over the course of a lifetime. 

Congrats!
no more love on the run..

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2006, 02:22:42 PM »
How much that GED cost? 

Studies show those with a GED can earn up to $10,000 more than those without one over the course of a lifetime. 

Congrats!

HAHAHAHA...no, not a GED.  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2006, 02:59:40 PM »
Meltdown  ;D This site gets really stupid at times, but oh well. I have free time to waste before graduation.
translation=lucious got caught sucking cock in the bathroom and got suspended.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2006, 03:22:52 PM »
translation=lucious got caught sucking cock in the bathroom and got suspended.

Not another gay slur from sarcasm .You are becoming so predictable .
In the UK you would be seen as a closet-homo .

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2006, 08:36:50 PM »
Jeez Shawn is having his whole gang in the neighborhood come on here and support him.  I love it.  As long as you aren't losing any sleep.  I'm done bashing Shawn.  I see, it's like when you are trying to talk to someone who doesn't get what you are talking about.  They just shake their head yea.  Kind of like being autistic.  They hear but don't comprehend. 

No I didn't compete.  But the reason why I know so many BB, powerlifters and such is because at the gym I am equal to them cause I lift what I did.  Guys seem to like training with me cause I can either lift more or at least keep up with them and they like that.  I make a good training partner because of it. 

I never ever said I was a BB.  I never wanted to be or even thought about it.  And not because I couldn't but because I wouldn't.  I like to eat.  And no matter how much you attempt to bash me understand it means nothing to me.  I do not have to brag or try to convince you guys of anything.  Most people on here know my past and if you don't then go on the history board and read and look at my pictures.  At my competition weight of 290 to 300 I could keep up with most anyone out there in anything.  I played in "A" Racquetball tournaments, rode my bike 28 miles a day to the gym and pull a 100+ lb truck tire arond Diamond Head.  This was my past.  And no matter what you guys say I am pretty sure I have more accomplishments and done things you only dream about.

But, now I am a little fucked up in the appearance department and I know it.  That is why I am here.  But, like I have said repeatedly, my condition is only temporary and will be back in shape someday soon.  Like I said before go through what I went through then bash me.  Until then you have no idea. It's easy to say things from the cheap seats.  Come down on the field and play.  It is impossible for to meltdown here.  Sorry Shawn's buddies and lovers.  I don't take this board as serious as Shawn does.  I have noting to lose on here.  You need to realize that.  I can quit coming here and go on with my life.  I will be forgotten in a couple days.  He will always be a subject on here. His image is being exposed and put out there for everyone to see.  He's the one coming on here constantly bashing me.  He has one thing he can come on here and say bad about me, I am fat.  WOW!  Thanks for tellng me something I didn't know. 

And I do not critisize Shawn body,  I make fun of the one photo because he comes on here bashing me and making it look like he is perfect all the time.  Well he isn't and he gets paid to have the perfect body.  So if you are going to charge someone money because you have the perfect body and you show up looking like the picture then he is ripping the guy off.  That is a fact.  When you have the imagae and body Shawn HAD, then you HAVE to live up to it for as long as you are in the industry.  That is YOUR job.  You can't take it half-assed. 

Anyway, I could go on forever about this cause their is so much to say and so much ammo against Shawn.  But I am getting carpal tunnel syndrome just from bashing Shawn.  That's unfair to others and the PDI who I have to support.

You are criticing Shwn body.  And I am pretty sure I am more qualified than you.  You guys who are supporting Shawn especially Earl who is the joke of GetBIg, I hope you guys are at least getting an 8x10 of Shawn signed.  He should be giving you guys free tickets to his show too.  He needs you guys for the support cause there aren't many of you out there.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'( :'( :'( :'(

yeah you acomplished alot in your day as a powerlifter

gee mister you strong ::)

seriously I don't care if you can bench press a Buick with a family of 5 inside when you look like a pile of assholes beaten with a sledghammer

E
E

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »
Earl you are a fag and a loser.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

GMCtrk

« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
i tried deleting this thread and it wouldnt let me >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2006, 08:48:09 PM »
Um, Tyson could still knock a lot of people out...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2006, 08:50:36 PM »
Earl you are a fag and a loser.

what's wrong brian did I hurt your big teddy bear's feelings or do you stand up for fat ugly guys because you can relate?

E
E