Author Topic: Massachusetts Sheriff: Arrest Leaders Of Sanctuary Cities  (Read 429 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Massachusetts Sheriff: Arrest Leaders Of Sanctuary Cities
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:48:13 AM »
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/03/28/sheriff-hodgson-arrest-leaders-sanctuary-cities-massachusetts-illegal-immigration/

If you click on her FB link where she clearly is for aiding and abetting. Look at the responses, her constituents hate her.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Massachusetts Sheriff: Arrest Leaders Of Sanctuary Cities
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 01:44:19 AM »
I am surprised more people are not calling for their arrest. They are aiding and abetting criminals and putting citizens at risk. They absolutely should be arrested.

The left keeps coming up with new phrases to decriminalize illegal aliens. First it was illegal immigrants, then undocumented immigrants. I have news for them. The immigration laws are intact and each and every one of the illegal aliens broke the law when they entered the country without a valid Visa.

The politicians and mayors supporting sanctuary cities should be arrested and forced to help build the wall. I want to see Rahm Emanuel doing hard labor. And if he's work is shoddy he needs a whipping. His destiny should be slave labor. Work him into the ground like the Egyptians did to their slaves. After working on the wall the fag can be passed around for cigarettes at night among the illegal inmates.