Author Topic: Rep. Walter Jones becomes first Republican to call on Nunes to step aside  (Read 4690 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rep. Walter Jones becomes first Republican to call on Nunes to step aside in Russia probe

North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones on Tuesday became the first congressional Republican to call for fellow party member Rep. Devin Nunes to step aside from leading the House Intelligence Committee’s probe into alleged ties between Russia and Donald Trump’s successful presidential campaign.

Democrats on Monday began to call for Nunes -- chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence -- to recuse himself from the probe.

That came after he revealed Monday that he went to the White House grounds to review intelligence reports and meet the secret source behind his claim that communications involving associates of Trump were caught up in "incidental" surveillance.

Jones told Fox News that Nunes is now “tainted” by the events and that he has written House Speaker Paul Ryan to demand a special committee to investigate the Russia probe.

“I'm frustrated by the fact that the American people have a right to know the truth,” he said. “Certain actions by the chairman have hurt the crediblity of the committee."

Jones also said the special committee should be independent and outside Congress, like the 9/11 Commission

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/28/rep-walter-jones-becomes-first-republican-to-call-on-nunes-to-step-aside-in-russia-probe.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Oooooooooo....lol

Yes, call for his recusal because he getting too close to hanging Obama out to dry and taking everyone involved down with him. The left is scared shitless right now.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Loretta Lynch sucked a dick on a Phoenix Sky Harbor airport runway!

No Dems called for her to step down.

Anthony Weiner texted her picks of his fully erect Shizzo.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Loretta Lynch sucked a dick on a Phoenix Sky Harbor airport runway!

No Dems called for her to step down.

Anthony Weiner texted her picks of his fully erect Shizzo.
Oooooooooo....lol

Yes, call for his recusal because he getting too close to hanging Obama out to dry and taking everyone involved down with him. The left is scared shitless right now.

Would be a nice change if we can get some normal, intelligent conservatives to post on this board rather than these dumbfounded dipshits.

Granted, these two are representative of a certain segment of right wing world which is why we have a incompetent manchild in the White House

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Would be a nice change if we can get some normal, intellgent conservatives to post on this board rather than these dumbfounded dipshits.

Granted, these two are representative of a certain segment of right wing world which is why we have a incompetent manchild in the White House

SLAY QUEEEEEN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Would be a nice change if we can get some normal, intellgent conservatives to post on this board rather than these dumbfounded dipshits.

But....he sure as fuck is in the White House for the next 8 years.

Suck it fucko, you try to troll but you have WEAK game.

I'm going to call you Tim Fogarty from now on

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
But....he sure as fuck is in the White House for the next 8 years.

Suck it fucko, you try to troll but you have WEAK game.

I'm going to call you Tim Fogarty from now on

yes, posting an article from Fox News reporting that there is a Republican member of Congress now asking for Nunes to step down is classing "trolling"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
yes, posting an article from Fox News reporting that there is a Republican member of Congress now asking for Nunes to step down is classing "trolling"

It is like bizarro universe with some of these people. Yesterday, coach posted an article about trump "winning" because ford is investing in 3 plants. Then I posted an excerpt from the article HE posted that says the investments were negotiated and signed into contract back in 2015 and he goes  "What a reach. Looks like you're just cherry picking facts to suit your agenda."   ???

And this Devin Nunes thing? Nunes has confirmed that trump's team wasn't being surveilled and he has made no definitive allegations or presented any evidence, but somehow the left is shook because that vague press conference from last week somehow proved trump was right? 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
It is like bizarro universe with some of these people. Yesterday, coach posted an article about trump "winning" because ford is investing in 3 plants. Then I posted an excerpt from the article HE posted that says the investments were negotiated and signed into contract back in 2015 and he goes  "What a reach. Looks like you're just cherry picking facts to suit your agenda."   ???

And this Devin Nunes thing? Nunes has confirmed that trump's team wasn't being surveilled and he has made no definitive allegations or presented any evidence, but somehow the left is shook because that vague press conference from last week somehow proved trump was right? 

He "thinks" they weren't being surveilled illegally.

Big difference fucko.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Go ahead and post up that long list of those stalwart Democrat pillars of honesty and justice who demanded Loretta Lynch step down after colluding with Bill Clinton....or demanded Hillary Clinton step down for destroying evidence while under subpoena....or demanded Hillary resign when she was caught lying about the cause of the Benghazi attack.

Fire away Tim Fogarty, let's see what you've got, fucko.

Donald Trump has done more good for America in 60 days than obama did in 8 years

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Go ahead and post up that long list of those stalwart Democrat pillars of honesty and justice who demanded Loretta Lynch step down after colluding with Bill Clinton....or demanded Hillary Clinton step down for destroying evidence while under subpoena....or demanded Hillary resign when she was caught lying about the cause of the Benghazi attack.

Fire away Tim Fogarty, let's see what you've got, fucko.

Donald Trump has done more good for America in 60 days than obama did in 8 years

colluding with Bill Clinton about what?

the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton and they didn't help her in any way and actually harmed her (proven from hindsight)

explain to me how that compares to Nunes who is actively investigating Trump and claims to bring Trump information (which we now know he viewed on the grounds of the White House) which he himself admits doesn't actually help Trump but Trump and he also concurrently pretend that it does.

add to that he won't share the information with his co-chair or the committee

explain how that's like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting on a tarmac for a few minutes?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton and they didn't help her in any way and actually harmed her (proven from hindsight)

explain to me how that compares to Nunes who is actively investigating Trump and claims to bring Trump information (which we now know he viewed on the grounds of the White House) which he himself admits doesn't actually help Trump but Trump and he also concurrently pretend that it does.

explain how that's like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meeting on a tarmac for a few minutes?

lol...oh boy!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

the FBI was investigating Clinton and they didn't help her in any way and actually harmed her (proven but hindsight)

Jesus fuck you are delusional. Liberalism really is a sickness Timmy. Your feeble brains really are rotted to the core.

So the head of the House Intelligence Committee, who was asked to investigate Russian involvement in the election, is separately brought hard evidence that the previous president illegally spied on the president-elect and illegally unmasked the names of US citizens while doing it, he should recuse himself from investigation #1 because he didn't give the evidence from investigation #2 over to Adam Schiff and his band of lying cronies first?

Holy fuck I thought the universe was infinite, but it pales in comparison to liberal stupidity. What next....the spying was okay because trump didn't release his tax returns? Now I know why the average person in America is so stupid....it's because the liberal half of the country are complete retards.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Jesus fuck, how stupid are you? How many times does Nunes have to say the Trump transition team was surveilled and the names of US citizens were illegally unmasked by the previous administration before it sinks into your empty skull?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Jesus fuck you are delusional. Liberalism really is a sickness Timmy. Your feeble brains really are rotted to the core.

So the head of the House Intelligence Committee, who was asked to investigate Russian involvement in the election, is separately brought hard evidence that the previous president illegally spied on the president-elect and illegally unmasked the names of US citizens while doing it, he should recuse himself from investigation #1 because he didn't give the evidence from investigation #2 over to Adam Schiff and his band of lying cronies first?

No one in Washington knows anything about Nunes' evidence...Nunes himself has changed his story at least a  couple of times.
Do you think if there was evidence, Trump wouldn't being tweeting about it?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
No one in Washington knows anything about Nunes' evidence...Nunes himself has changed his story at least a  couple of times.
Do you think if there was evidence, Trump wouldn't being tweeting about it?

Prove that Nunes has made significant changes to his story a couple of times, cite references.

If you're going to claim bullshit then post up. Because right now you're another full of shit liberal.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Prove that Nunes has made significant changes to his story a couple of times, cite references.

If you're going to claim bullshit then post up. Because right now you're another full of shit liberal.

Nunes claims some Trump transition messages were intercepted

By Austin Wright

03/22/17 01:19 PM EDT

Updated 03/22/17 06:48 PM EDT

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

House intel chair admits he doesn’t know ‘for sure’ if Trump team was surveilled

Published time: 24 Mar, 2017 04:05
Edited time: 24 Mar, 2017 19:31

https://www.rt.com/usa/382108-nunes-not-for-sure/

Intel chair Devin Nunes unsure if Trump associates were directly surveilled
ABC News - ‎Mar 23, 2017‎

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intel-chair-devin-nunes-unsure-trump-associates-directly/story?id=46325928

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Yeah, ok whatever. If I'm not mistaken those were investments that were originally going to Mexico but due to negotiations by Trump are now going to stay. The only factory in Mexico will be the Focus manufacturing company.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

By Austin Wright

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/devin-nunes-donald-trump-surveillance-obama-236366

House intel chair admits he doesn’t know ‘for sure’ if Trump team was surveilled

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intel-chair-devin-nunes-unsure-trump-associates-directly/story?id=46325928

Going at a glance, it doesn't make a damn bit whether it was intentional or not.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Yeah, ok whatever. If I'm not mistaken those were investments that were originally going to Mexico but due to negotiations by Trump are now going to stay. The only factory in Mexico will be the Focus manufacturing company.

You are mistaken.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Holy fuck I thought the universe was infinite, but it pales in comparison to liberal stupidity. What next....the spying was okay because trump didn't release his tax returns? Now I know why the average person in America is so stupid....it's because the liberal half of the country are complete retards.

please post this info

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

By Austin Wright

That is what Nunes has said all along.

Try again bullshitter. You claimed he has changed his story a couple times. Nunes has said the transition team was caught up in foreign surveillance (although we all know that is obama bullshit) and their names were illegally unmasked. Cite sources where he says anything of significance different than that.

Lying pricks.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
please post this info

All over the news fucko.

Stop watching Rachel Maddow as your sole source of information.

The trump team shows up in "foreign surveillance" between the election and the inauguration, the names are illegally unmasked, the information was shared with other agencies and the media, and that was done under the obama administration.

You're so fucking stupid you can't even begin to understand the shit Obama was pulling when he changed Executive Order 12333. But let me guess...."well, well, well, trump didn't release his taxes."

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
That is what Nunes has said all along.

Try again bullshitter. You claimed he has changed his story a couple times. Nunes has said the transition team was caught up in foreign surveillance (although we all know that is obama bullshit) and their names were illegally unmasked. Cite sources where he says anything of significance different than that.

Lying pricks.

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, R-Calif., does not know “for sure” whether President Donald Trump or members of his transition team were even on the phone calls or other communications now being cited as partial vindication for the president’s wiretapping claims against the Obama administration, according to a spokesperson.

“He said he’ll have to get all the documents he requested from the [intelligence community] about this before he knows for sure,” a spokesperson for Nunes said Thursday. Nunes was a member of the Trump transition team executive committee.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/devin-nunes-doesnt-know-for-sure-if-trump-or-transition-team-members-were-surveilled/

...and by the way, NICE MELTDOWN SNOWFLAKE!