Author Topic: Obama's Former Defense Deputy on MSNBC  (Read 673 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Obama's Former Defense Deputy on MSNBC
« on: March 29, 2017, 02:41:36 AM »

"I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more.  We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians]."

“More than a half-dozen current and former officials described various aspects of the effort to preserve and distribute the intelligence, and some said they were speaking to draw attention to the material and ensure proper investigation by Congress. All spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were discussing classified information, nearly all of which remains secret.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama's Former Defense Deputy on MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 04:11:55 AM »
Of coursde they were spying on Trump -  hell they are spying on all of us! 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Obama's Former Defense Deputy on MSNBC
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 06:08:46 AM »

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more.  We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians]."

That's rich considering the evidence showing quite the opposite.
You may know what some local mayor somewhere in Siberia posts on social media. But you have no clue what the top brass is doing. This has been proven so many times in recent years.

This why I doubt Russia would have let itself exposed so openly if they meddled in US elections.

A day after U.S. intelligence said there would be no Russian invasion of Ukraine, Putin’s troops started coming over the border.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/28/u-s-spies-said-no-invasion-putin-disagreed.html

You didn't know what was happening when Russia deployed to Syria.
First time you noticed anything was when your satellites spotted Russian jets parked in Hmeimim airbase. Or at airport which Russia in very short time turned into an airbase capable of even handling heavy tactical fighter-bombers. All the associated radar systems, fuel systems, accommodation for crews, missiles and bombs were brought there prior to actual fighters flying in.

Trick was Russia flew the initial batch of fighter jets there overnight in shadow of huge transport aircraft. This tight formation showed on US radars as one big spot. And as Russia had supplied Syria with cargo for ages, it didn't catch any special interest. Meaning also that Russia knows very accurately what your systems can spot, where, when and how.

Here’s how the Russian Air Force moved 28 aircraft to Syria (almost) undetected

https://theaviationist.com/2015/09/23/how-the-russians-deployed-28-aircraft-to-syria/

As early as 2008 US intel failed to predict Russia would enforce it's peace keeping mission in Georgia to stablize the situation until first towns were already under Russian control.

Russian veterans have said they intercepted American evacuation orders when Russian army was just miles away advancing to sites where US advisers were stationed. Indicating very late reaction and improper assessment of how fast Russia could move. Americans didn't have time to take their Hummers with them and Russia had to tow them away: