Author Topic: Anyone seen the footage of Conor McGregor sparring?  (Read 4681 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Anyone seen the footage of Conor McGregor sparring?
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 09:55:48 PM »
the only way this fight would be remotely competetive is if they allowed leg kicks and elbow strikes and even then i am not sure if mcanal would win.    hes going to get schooled so bad boxing , it will damage mma's brand

If only...

Mayweather Sr. can beat Conor in boxing.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2017, 05:24:01 AM »
I'm no boxing expert, but people who know the sport say Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the best defensive boxer of all time.

i doubt that, but in his era yes for sure,  i would still never pick him to beat, leoanard, hearns or duran,   and prime aron pryor would have been hell for him.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2017, 05:41:53 AM »
Hagler- slightly bigger I know- punishes Mayweather too

If Benitez shows up sober he beats Floyd too

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2017, 06:00:18 AM »
Mayweather is going to beat him embarrassingly. Mayweather will be able to knock him out any round but will torture him for many rounds. Coner isn't remotely a good boxer.  Coner has a good punch when his opponent is defending against kicks and take downs that open them up to his punch. My only hope is that if I buy this pay per view mess is that when Coner receives enough punishment he takes him down and quickly arm bars Mayweather breaking his arm before the ref or Mayweather's corner can stop it. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »
Hagler- slightly bigger I know- punishes Mayweather too

If Benitez shows up sober he beats Floyd too

Hagler was a career middle weight, Floyd wasn't even a real welter, he moved up a few weights...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 03:02:24 PM »
Mayweather is going to beat him embarrassingly. Mayweather will be able to knock him out any round but will torture him for many rounds. Coner isn't remotely a good boxer.  Coner has a good punch when his opponent is defending against kicks and take downs that open them up to his punch. My only hope is that if I buy this pay per view mess is that when Coner receives enough punishment he takes him down and quickly arm bars Mayweather breaking his arm before the ref or Mayweather's corner can stop it. 

he couldn't do it with the gloves on but he'd win the event if he knocked joyboy sinclair out with a kick.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 04:42:13 PM »
I'll put money on Mac if the odds are right.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 04:47:16 PM »
he couldn't do it with the gloves on but he'd win the event if he knocked joyboy sinclair out with a kick.
[/quote

Loosely tied and taped gloves he could. Rip them right off.