Author Topic: I don't want to be the last one here  (Read 4475 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
I don't want to be the last one here
« on: March 29, 2017, 03:24:25 PM »
Even Vince G has bailed out of Getbig?   :'(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: I don't want to be the last one here
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 11:13:44 PM »
He'll be back to brag more when he's socked away enough for that second hand toaster oven.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 11:19:09 PM »
brah im a newb but im here

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:26:54 PM »
Eventually the trolls (the guys with zero social skills and bitter at the world because they have no friends) end up derailing every thread and fuck up the whole board and youll just stop checking in because dealing with grown men acting like children gets old.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 11:28:21 PM »

Have you ever had you shit pushed in?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 11:56:13 PM »

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 11:56:55 PM »
Eventually the trolls (the guys with zero social skills and bitter at the world because they have no friends) end up derailing every thread and fuck up the whole board and youll just stop checking in because dealing with grown men acting like children gets old.

awww, did be_there hurt your feelings?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »
awww, did be_there hurt your feelings?

Hurt my feelings? I know youre somebodys gimmick, so youre not new so if you think anybody here could "hurt my feelings", you're lying to yourself.

Btw, when i mention bitter, immature loners, your post is a prime example.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 12:54:06 AM »
Hurt my feelings? I know youre somebodys gimmick, so youre not new so if you think anybody here could "hurt my feelings", you're lying to yourself.

your post count: 5,000+

my post count: ~50

....who's a loner now?

;D ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 09:47:40 AM »
your post count: 5,000+

my post count: ~50

....who's a loner now?

;D ;D

Thats 5k in years.

And that aint your only handle

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »
I apologize if i hurted your feellings. I had no intent. Wont happen again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 12:26:25 PM »
Thats 5k in years.

And that aint your only handle
it is, hes a friend of mine, I can vouch for him... ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »

Look mate, the fact that you want to beat me up indicates that you take this stuff way too seriously, if we ever met you would likely want to have a fight because you cant separate reality from this board.
Me and bigmc went at it on here for around a year, we met up and had a laugh about it, hes a top bloke and really nice guy, if you cared to look past the nonsense of this forum you would find that in reality Im not that bad myself.
I bear you no ill will at all, its just that you bite when I post, I would soon stop if you just laughed it off or just bantered back.

As for the immature jib above, seriously who goes around having fist fights in their 30s?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 12:51:28 PM »
Look mate, the fact that you want to beat me up indicates that you take this stuff way too seriously, if we ever met you would likely want to have a fight because you cant separate reality from this board.
Me and bigmc went at it on here for around a year, we met up and had a laugh about it, hes a top bloke and really nice guy, if you cared to look past the nonsense of this forum you would find that in reality Im not that bad myself.
I bear you no ill will at all, its just that you bite when I post, I would soon stop if you just laughed it off or just bantered back.

As for the immature jib above, seriously who goes around having fist fights in their 30s?

Wrong. We wouldn't fight. You'd call the cops after.  This board would still be one less troll afterwards, however.

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 12:58:11 PM »
Wrong. We wouldn't fight. You'd call the cops after.  This board would still be one less troll afterwards, however.

The prosecution rests.

Seriously , you need to grow up.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 01:26:56 PM »

But Why tho? Can't even like posts n shit...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »

Hi Banzi  :-*

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 01:33:59 PM »
The prosecution rests.

Seriously , you need to grow up.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 01:41:09 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Ha ha - Classic quote.
Rough tough dude - All the way Rough Tough dude.

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »
Hi Banzi  :-*

Hello mate, hows things?   ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 02:11:12 PM »
Sweet Spot Of Peace

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 02:12:30 PM »
Even Vince G has bailed out of Getbig?   :'(
Because he gets raped every time he post on here.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 04:55:28 PM »

Be There, let me interject.

You are approaching this from the wrong angle, since you do not understand the nature of ESFitness.

ESFitness lacks a fear gene. He does not understand right or wrong like the average person. ESFitness is a rare genetics anomaly that lacks a fear gene. Therefore, he is just one step away from being an unleashed beast that you do not want to cross paths with. You need to understand that ESFitness does not process the world like the rest of us "normals" do. Please understand that you are dealing with a born killing machine. FACT!
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 05:29:26 PM »

LOL what