Author Topic: New Fappening leaks!  (Read 9097 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
New Fappening leaks!
« on: March 30, 2017, 03:23:09 AM »
Now you're here...  ;D

Last night while I couldn't sleep I was listening to a documentary on ancient Greece. It told of how in ancient Sparta newborns were examined by elders. And if deemed to have an imperfection the father would take the baby out to the hills and abandon it.

It made me wonder, what that we deem socially acceptable now will be unfathomable to people in the future?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: New Fappening leaks!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 04:41:14 AM »
It made me wonder, what that we deem socially acceptable now will be unfathomable to people in the future?

Jeans with holes in them.
Y

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 04:53:23 AM »

Without holes, how would you put them on?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 05:25:24 AM »
I was tricked. You have been reported.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 05:33:25 AM »
I was tricked. You have been reported.

This is good point.

OP must explain the reasons behind this faggotry.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 05:48:07 AM »
This is good point.

OP must explain the reasons behind this faggotry.

OP probably wears skinny jeans with holes in the knees.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 05:58:16 AM »

OP probably wears skinny jeans with holes in the knees.

Skinny jeans, holes in them, and bleached in different parts.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 08:18:56 AM »
If Shizzo was still here I'd have just got a pity bump.

Bunch of assholes.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 09:36:05 AM »
Some classic Y board material being thrown around in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 09:39:45 AM »
Skinny jeans, holes in them, and bleached in different parts.
belly shirt tank as well.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 12:56:53 PM »
What does ancient Sparta have to do with The Fappening?
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »
Skinny jeans.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 06:32:25 AM »
What does ancient Sparta have to do with The Fappening?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 07:51:26 AM »
Fuck,I was reading through the post waiting to find something about the fappening.  ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2017, 07:55:00 AM »
One of the socially acceptable things that will be unfathomable for them is the unspeakable cruelty to animals that we commit.

Especially that we have developed such a profound system of human rights and their protection.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 07:55:48 AM »
Now you're here...  ;D

Last night while I couldn't sleep I was listening to a documentary on ancient Greece. It told of how in ancient Sparta newborns were examined by elders. And if deemed to have an imperfection the father would take the baby out to the hills and abandon it.

It was also considered 'normal' for men to have sex with boys and young men, and for all Spartan men to have male lovers. Spartan men also walked around completely naked except for their red cape. Women were generally not allowed to leave the house and were for babies, a bit like Arab societies today.

Times have changed and concepts of 'normal' also change.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 08:07:55 AM »
Ban Him!!  >:(

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 08:48:41 AM »

Fenders with rust on them.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 09:00:26 AM »
One of the socially acceptable things that will be unfathomable for them is the unspeakable cruelty to animals that we commit.

Especially that we have developed such a profound system of human rights and their protection.

I was thinking of this too. I think veganism might be the norm and eating meat a taboo in the future.

Meta-physical

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 09:19:21 AM »

I wholeheartedly agree. Jeremy Bentham brilliantly enunciated this in 1789 when he wrote:

"Other animals, which, on account of their interests having been neglected by the insensibility of the ancient jurists, stand degraded into the class of things. ... The day has been, I grieve it to say in many places it is not yet past, in which the greater part of the species, under the denomination of slaves, have been treated ... upon the same footing as ... animals are still. The day may come, when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny. The French have already discovered that the blackness of skin is no reason why a human being should be abandoned without redress to the caprice of a tormentor. It may come one day to be recognized, that the number of legs, the villosity of the skin, or the termination of the os sacrum, are reasons equally insufficient for abandoning a sensitive being to the same fate. What else is it that should trace the insuperable line? Is it the faculty of reason, or perhaps, the faculty for discourse?...the question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? Why should the law refuse its protection to any sensitive being?... The time will come when humanity will extend its mantle over everything which breathes... "

Yet even today we continue to live as hypocrites and leave our own rights violable by not affording them to all sentient beings that qualify for the same protection. I am certain that one day future societies will look back on our treatment of animals (with particular regard to blood sports and the entertainment industry) with the same revulsion as we we do when reading about human sacrifice, the slave trade, and ancient forms of capital punishment. It probably won't be for a very long time, though. Steven Pinker wrote an excellent book on the gradual decline of violence throughout history, which I would highly recommend. It's called The Better Angels of Our Nature and it looks at various international relations theories, philosophical arguments, and scientific data to suggest that we might actually have good reason to be optimistic about the trajectory of civilisation.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 09:20:53 AM »
I was thinking of this too. I think veganism might be the norm and eating meat a taboo in the future.

You don't think we'll be buying meat grown in labs?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 10:41:07 AM »
I wholeheartedly agree. Jeremy Bentham brilliantly enunciated this in 1789 when he wrote:

"Other animals, which, on account of their interests having been neglected by the insensibility of the ancient jurists, stand degraded into the class of things. ... The day has been, I grieve it to say in many places it is not yet past, in which the greater part of the species, under the denomination of slaves, have been treated ... upon the same footing as ... animals are still. The day may come, when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny. The French have already discovered that the blackness of skin is no reason why a human being should be abandoned without redress to the caprice of a tormentor. It may come one day to be recognized, that the number of legs, the villosity of the skin, or the termination of the os sacrum, are reasons equally insufficient for abandoning a sensitive being to the same fate. What else is it that should trace the insuperable line? Is it the faculty of reason, or perhaps, the faculty for discourse?...the question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? Why should the law refuse its protection to any sensitive being?... The time will come when humanity will extend its mantle over everything which breathes... "

Yet even today we continue to live as hypocrites and leave our own rights violable by not affording them to all sentient beings that qualify for the same protection. I am certain that one day future societies will look back on our treatment of animals (with particular regard to blood sports and the entertainment industry) with the same revulsion as we we do when reading about human sacrifice, the slave trade, and ancient forms of capital punishment. It probably won't be for a very long time, though. Steven Pinker wrote an excellent book on the gradual decline of violence throughout history, which I would highly recommend. It's called The Better Angels of Our Nature and it looks at various international relations theories, philosophical arguments, and scientific data to suggest that we might actually have good reason to be optimistic about the trajectory of civilisation.

The Blank Slate was also a great book by Pinker.
X

Meta-physical

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 11:17:20 AM »
The Blank Slate was also a great book by Pinker.
I've still not actually got round to reading that yet, despite listening to him talk about it, and reading related works. I've also got The Stuff of Thought and The Sense of Style by him, which are also good reads.