Author Topic: Chad Nicholls joins forces with NxCare Supplements  (Read 2943 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Chad Nicholls joins forces with NxCare Supplements
« on: April 04, 2006, 02:11:18 PM »
NxCare Joins Forces with “The Contest Guru,” Chad Nicholls

March 2006 -- NxCare™ Inc., a leading muscle-building and fat-burning supplement manufacturer, keeps making headlines. After winning GNC’s Rising Star Award and making a big splash at this year’s Arnold, the company is ready to turn the supplement industry upside down by joining forces with Chad Nicholls, AKA The Contest Guru, AKA The Diet Doctor.

Mr. Nicholls is most notably a trainer of professional bodybuilders, including eight-time Olympia Champion Ronnie Coleman. He’s also trained former heavyweight champ, Mike Tyson. “I’m excited to join the NxCare team,” Mr. Nicholls says. “And when I say that, I mean that I’ll be playing an active role. Not just some talking head.”

Specifically, Mr. Nicholls is alluding to the fact that he’ll have significant input on new product development. “If you’re into bodybuilding, then you probably know all about the amazing products they’ve [NxCare researchers] been formulating over the last few years,” Nicholls explains. “When they approached me with this offer, I thought about the possibilities and they’re literally endless. I can’t wait to launch our first product together. It’s going to be huge!”

Mr. Nicholls isn’t the only one who’s jacked about the new partnership. “There aren’t many people that can bring what Chad does to the table,” says Craig Stevenson, Director of Marketing for NxCare. “I mean, the top athletes in this game actually look for him to train them. They seek him out. Bar none, he’s one of the most respected figures in the industry. To have him join our team… I can’t think of anything better than that!”

“This is definitely a big step forward as NxCare continues to lead the charge toward The Future of Bodybuilding™,” adds Domenic Mauro, Athlete Relations Supervisor for NxCare. “With Chad, we’re reinforcing our commitment to the world of bodybuilding and showing the world we’re serious players.”

NxCare™ Inc. (Nxcare.com) is a leading hardcore supplement manufacturer whose products help bodybuilders and power athletes across the world reach their genetic potential. With a focus on innovation, NxCare’s complete line of muscle-building and fat-burning products contain only top-level ingredients and are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. NxCare is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind, and markets its products in the United States and across the globe. By providing bodybuilders and athletes with advanced, science-backed formulas, NxCare is leading the charge toward The Future of Bodybuilding™.

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: Chad Nicholls joins forces with NxCare Supplements
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:12:51 PM »
Stupid marketing ploy.  Anyone who knows who Chad Nichols is, will know he's just a drug guru. 

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 03:39:24 PM »
That's gonna get who to buy the supplements?  Not many.  Only those really close to the BB world know who he is...  and if you know who he is, you won't be rushing to buy this product.
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 03:52:37 PM »
 They can't be better than Vyotech.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 03:53:49 PM »
im young and i got good kidneys

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »
Who gives a shit. What are they going to do, show Nicholls' awesome physique in NXCare ads?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 05:27:41 PM »
Nephrons everywhere are cowering in fear.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
Why would Lieutenant Uhura join those guys? :(
a

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 07:38:38 AM »
they would make a ton of money if they sold kidney dialysis machines then they could be a one stop shop.
Jaejonna rows 125!!