Author Topic: Breaking: Putin feeds Trump with fake news on Twitter! FBI agent Watts...  (Read 5913 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Hahaha, loosing their marbles  :o

Now they say that Putin has automated bot system feeding fake news to Donald Trump!

And some "fake news" story published by Sputnik News which "disappeared from internet" hahaha, omg what the hell. You can't take shit out of internet. If it once was there I'm sure CIA could find it  ???

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/30/clinton-watts-trump-russia-fakes-news-jpm-orig-mobile.cnn

Cyber expert drops Senate intel bombshell: Russia targets Trump with fake news because he’ll repeat it

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/cyber-expert-drops-senate-intel-bombshell-russia-targets-trump-with-fake-news-because-hell-repeat-it/

mass243

• Getbig V
I have never seen Trump tweeting news from Russian sources.

FBI thinks US president - traditionally promoted by Americans as the most powerful man in the world - is so stupid he retweets what Russian trolls tell him to. I don't buy it.

But I can say US intelligence seems to be one of the worst in the world on bases of Return on investment.
I don't think Russia could so easily get puppet president in power even in Somalia  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
Of course I don't think USA is really that weak.
And Trump is evidently very smart man. You don't get there by being stupid.

This is open war by US establishment against their own president.
We can only guess the reasons. But Trump's agenda of "draining the swamp" surely haven't made him the most popular person in the swamp.

At least claim something which wouldn't make your country look like Somalia.
At least say Russia had developed mind control apparatus and made Americans vote for Trump but now you have means to protect yourselves.

As Putin himself said - USA is great power, not some banana republic whose electoral process Russia could have any influence in.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

So they were involved with everyone except the person who took millions from them and sold them 20% of our uranium, and who's campaign manager *supposedly* got $17 million from a State funded company?

Gotcha.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm sure Strawman can clear all this up when her posts again. Hahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sure Strawman can clear all this up when her posts again. Hahaha

damn dude, your begging for attention is getting pretty pathetic even for you

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have never seen Trump tweeting news from Russian sources.

FBI thinks US president - traditionally promoted by Americans as the most powerful man in the world - is so stupid he retweets what Russian trolls tell him to. I don't buy it.

But I can say US intelligence seems to be one of the worst in the world on bases of Return on investment.
I don't think Russia could so easily get puppet president in power even in Somalia  ;D

Trump quoted fake news at one of his rallies that was either from Sputnik News or a tweet from Sputnik News

Our fake coach won't believe this happened because the link is from NPR

Even if he watches the video he will simply choose to believe the video is fake and that it's a Trump look alike getting fooled by a story in Sputnik News

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/11/497520017/trump-apparently-quotes-russian-propaganda-to-slam-clinton-on-benghazi

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Now they say that Putin has automated bot system feeding fake news to Donald Trump!

a

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

So they were involved with everyone except the person who took millions from them and sold them 20% of our uranium, and who's campaign manager *supposedly* got $17 million from a State funded company?

Gotcha.

you see?...idiotic stuff like this is why our citizens have become so dumb..Hillary NEVER EVER sold uranium to the Russians....a private company in Canada did......Hillary does sit on a commission  with a number of other prominent Americans which looks  to analyze whether certain sales of certain companies to Russia or China serves our interests.....it appears no one on the commission felt it was a matter of national security.....uranium is widely available on eh world market....it can be bought relatively easy......

The Russians could have gotten it from elsewhere anyway.....BUT HILLARY DID NOT SELL URANIUM TO THE RUSSIANS.....

WOW!!!!!!!.......get your story straight...stop spreading lies

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
you see?...idiotic stuff like this is why our citizens have become so dumb..Hillary NEVER EVER sold uranium to the Russians....a private company in Canada did......Hillary does sit on a commission  with a number of other prominent Americans which looks  to analyze whether certain sales of certain companies to Russia or China serves our interests.....it appears no one on the commission felt it was a matter of national security.....uranium is widely available on eh world market....it can be bought relatively easy......

The Russians could have gotten it from elsewhere anyway.....BUT HILLARY DID NOT SELL URANIUM TO THE RUSSIANS.....

Thought this was widely known...

NYT: Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Frank Giustra ring a bell? Only donated $30+ million to the Clinton Foundation after the deal.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Russians used ‘Bernie Bros’ as ‘unwitting agents’ in disinformation campaign: Senate Intel witness:

Democratic committee co-chair Sen. Mark Warner (VA) asked the panel if they had any doubt that Russia had attempted to interfere in some aspects of the 2016 election. Alexander said not only did he have no doubt, he could get very specific.

“Senator, I think what they were trying to do was drive a wedge within the Democratic Party between the Clinton group and the Sanders group,” said Alexander. “And then in our nation between Republicans and Democrats.”

Supporters of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I) reported earlier this month that during the 2016 election, their social media feeds and pro-Sanders Facebook groups were inundated with what they now believe were Russian bots spewing anti-Hillary memes including fake news stories about Clinton using a body double and murdering her ideological opponents. Over time the anti-Clinton online faction became known by the nickname “Bernie Bros.”

I don't think they understand our memes... whatever, we are Russian bots. BEEP BOOP
a

mass243

• Getbig V
you see?...idiotic stuff like this is why our citizens have become so dumb..Hillary NEVER EVER sold uranium to the Russians....a private company in Canada did......Hillary does sit on a commission  with a number of other prominent Americans which looks  to analyze whether certain sales of certain companies to Russia or China serves our interests.....it appears no one on the commission felt it was a matter of national security.....uranium is widely available on eh world market....it can be bought relatively easy......

It's not about uranium per se. Russia has vast uranium deposits itself. And big share of uranium production in Kazakhstan.
Rosatom wanted foothold in American continent to get share of supply for western reactors. Western npp's don't usually buy from Rosatom.

It was business deal which was ok at the time. I'm sure some American company got something in return in Russia.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Frank Giustra ring a bell? Only donated $30+ million to the Clinton Foundation after the deal.

widely known and believed by morons

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
widely known and believed by morons

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Oh, Snopes... the unbiased fact checking wondersite... seems I've been BTFO again...   ::)  ::)  ::)

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Oh, Snopes... the unbiased fact checking wondersite... seems I've been BTFO again...   ::)  ::)  ::)

easy excuse for you to belive total bullshit

of course the Snopes article has links to all the information

but instead of looking at that just keep believe total bullshit like this or the Pizzagate nonsense

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

mass243

• Getbig V
http://alfabank.com/media/news/2017/03/17/

Fake bank!
Cover for KGB and Putin is actual head of that bank, hence the name Alfa Bank. True renaissance man. Hacker, bank manager, military commander, president, Hitler.

mass243

• Getbig V

To be fair, It was good deal for Americans.
American nuclear power company Westinghouse is bankrupt! Adding to troubles of US npp-industry.

Westinghouse says it’s bankrupt, a blow to nuclear industry

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2017/03/29/westinghouse-says-bankrupt-blow-nuclear-industry/kY6WcH0kYNWzhD9L7L3ztI/story.html

World's biggest nuclear power plant builder and operator, Russian "Rosatom" on the other hand has massive 133 billion dollar order book! And counting! They just secured deal in Hungary.

Rosatom's order book position valued at $133 bn

http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/rosatom-s-order-book-position-valued-at-133-bn-117030700204_1.html

By being part of gigantic Rosatom, the American uranium workers have secure future for the next century.
Rosatom building in Finland too - they are not scary at all, and Putin haven't been seen at construction site  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a