Author Topic: absolute begginer  (Read 3066 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
absolute begginer
« on: April 04, 2006, 02:21:38 PM »
Hey guys, I have never really posted in here before, normally I enjoy just reading the threads. I am a natural bodybuilder but I respect everyone who has had the desire to bring their physiques to their full potential considering they know what they are doing and also considering they have spent more than 2 months in a gym and not just wanted to get gains a "faster way" like some door knobs do. anyways I have the chance to get Test,deca,dbol and clomid. With those 4 substances how should i construct a cycle....should I be leaving one of them out or am i missing something important? keep in mind this will be my 1st one and im not planning on taking crazy amounts. thank you guys. 
bodybuildersreality.com

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
Re: absolute begginer
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:39:29 PM »
The only  2 "substances" you will neeed will be Test and clomid, or you can get nolvadex or HCG even better. But for stick with the basics and just go for a basic single compound cycle and hit 400-500mgs of test weekly for at least 10 weeks!  And then when your ready we will help you with the PCT(Post cycle therpy).
FEAR THE BAPP!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »
The only  2 "substances" you will neeed will be Test and clomid, or you can get nolvadex or HCG even better. But for stick with the basics and just go for a basic single compound cycle and hit 400-500mgs of test weekly for at least 10 weeks!  And then when your ready we will help you with the PCT(Post cycle therpy).

^Concur.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
500mg test week (250mg pinned twice weekly) 12-14 weeks

pct nolva and hcg

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 09:11:01 PM »
Hey guys, I have never really posted in here before, normally I enjoy just reading the threads. I am a natural bodybuilder but I respect everyone who has had the desire to bring their physiques to their full potential considering they know what they are doing and also considering they have spent more than 2 months in a gym and not just wanted to get gains a "faster way" like some door knobs do. anyways I have the chance to get Test,deca,dbol and clomid. With those 4 substances how should i construct a cycle....should I be leaving one of them out or am i missing something important? keep in mind this will be my 1st one and im not planning on taking crazy amounts. thank you guys. 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only 20 yrs old? If I am remembering your age correctly I'd prefer to see you wait a little longer and get some more solid training under your belt...there is still plenty of time for gear later down the road.

Unless you are some freak of nature just on the verge of becoming a pro, at your age I'd wait.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 12:07:08 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only 20 yrs old? If I am remembering your age correctly I'd prefer to see you wait a little longer and get some more solid training under your belt...there is still plenty of time for gear later down the road.

Unless you are some freak of nature just on the verge of becoming a pro, at your age I'd wait.

I agree, but he'll probably run it anyway like most kids do.

DIV

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 01:37:33 PM »
I think working out for awhile a first without helps a lot.  I worked out for quite a few years first before i really took stuff. Some advice I got from a long time builder.

absent

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 01:44:31 PM »
500mg test 200mg deca

VegasPole

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 03:24:13 PM »

DIV

I agree with you....BUT, really, when IS the proper time to takem'? Are we all supposed to wait until we're 40 with barely any natural test left...then GO FOR IT...   

I guess it just depends on what you want out of roids... to be a PRO.. or to live a longer healthier life... Not all Pro's waited to take the plunge until they were 30 or 40 right...they wouldn't be pro if that happend.
Never Relax Around Blacks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 12:09:07 AM »
I agree with you....BUT, really, when IS the proper time to takem'? Are we all supposed to wait until we're 40 with barely any natural test left...then GO FOR IT...   

I guess it just depends on what you want out of roids... to be a PRO.. or to live a longer healthier life... Not all Pro's waited to take the plunge until they were 30 or 40 right...they wouldn't be pro if that happend.

Some pros started when they were adolescents, and some waited until they were in their early twenties.

Ronnie Coleman waited until he was older to start, but he's a genetic freak anyway.

DIV

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 12:24:10 PM »

DIV
no not true. I take the advice you guys have very seriously. It also has to do with the fact that where i live its very hard to get....and i don't want to get it from just anybody, i really trust this guy and he'd never put me in harms way. Just thats what i can get from him and I wanted to know if its a legit cycle.
bodybuildersreality.com

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 09:15:02 PM »

DIV

thats what I did then after about 2 weeks of a 1:1 test/deca ratio I felt like a fuking zombie
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 06:09:40 AM »
If / When you do you cycle, don't let your dealer tell you what is 'best' for you. My dealer, did this to me, he was all like no you should do this type of cycle for 5 weeks at 250mg test E a week and you'll get great results, as much as you or I trust your or my dealer, their not always the smartest, even if they are big. Do what we tell you to do. Just like what BigJon said, or maybe davinci.

My brother, is on his 10 weeks at 500mg [twice weekly] of Test E and he can't get enough. He is a Noob like you, and he is Thankful from the guys here on this board for such a great planned cycle.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 11:05:44 PM »
500mg test week (250mg pinned twice weekly) 12-14 weeks

pct nolva and hcg
just the test?...not deca or dbol?...also with the pct...is that for after the cycle is complete or during?....or is it for after the cycle no matter what unless you see signs of something say maybe 6 weeks in?
bodybuildersreality.com

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 05:59:32 AM »
just the test?...

Yes, you can just do a Test only cycle. I would assume that he has Clomid or Nolva lined up for PCT.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 12:29:45 PM »
test only does sound like a good first cycle
big or bust

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 06:02:10 PM »
thanks guys, for all your help.