Author Topic: MOST WATER RETENTİON TESTOSTERONE ?  (Read 1948 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
MOST WATER RETENTİON TESTOSTERONE ?
« on: April 01, 2017, 07:48:16 AM »
I know ıts a very basic question for a member like me , but I recently tried sustanon at 1.5grams  - 2grams and noticed very little water retention and not enough weight gain.. Just very good strenght and pufness in muscles and veins. I always used enanthate before and ıt gaved me insane water retention on high dosages . Wtf with these sustanons ? I am always a person supporting the theory that test is test.

I just dissapointed that susts didnt gave me that bulkness I want. Yes very high libido very good strenght but very lil water retention.

Anyone can explain the reason of that ?

Dont need to talk about suspension I used ıt and know ıt gave insane water retention.  But I was amazed why these sustanons not bulking me enough in high doses ?

Cause when I frontload in enanthate with very high doses I always start to gain good water in just week one . I think I will return to my my grams of enanthate or cypionate days. ))

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: MOST WATER RETENTİON TESTOSTERONE ?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 04:23:22 PM »
same thing with myself... little water on sus... I think it may be the the combo of esters in the sust....

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: MOST WATER RETENTİON TESTOSTERONE ?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »
Maybe your Sustanon is under dosed or fake.  Why would you want water retention anyway?  If your diet is clean you won't hold much water.