Author Topic: "Natty" Mike Rashid,Kali Muscle and "TRT"Marc Lobliner Drug Cycles exposed !!!  (Read 75230 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
I'd like to cum on his wife's sweet milf tits, while reading bible verses to her.

Really??? I think she is the FURTHEST thing from hot. Each to their own I guess.

J

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Really??? I think she is the FURTHEST thing from hot. Each to their own I guess.

J
Disgusting! Perfect for a 5'5" manlet!
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Disgusting! Perfect for a 5'5" manlet!

analballslicker really hated his fucking gguts

and yep, he has shit arms for his size and bodyweight

what is he? like 220 and his arms aren't even 16 inches  

a_pupil

• Getbig V

J

layne norton's wife was a milf. pocketliner's woman is a bit homely

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
layne norton's wife was a milf. pocketliner's woman is a bit homely

pics?

deadz

• Getbig V

Slingerman's wife on the left, both butter faces.
T

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
analballslicker really hated his fucking gguts

and yep, he has shit arms for his size and bodyweight

what is he? like 220 and his arms aren't even 16 inches  

He was claiming 240 in recent pic. ::) Globslimer must have had a half bottle of eq left over after the raids.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He was claiming 240 in recent pic. ::) Globslimer must have had a half bottle of eq left over after the raids.

???

i dont hate the guy by any means, i just dont find his channel entertaining, informative, he has shity videos (no good music) or cool shit. plus he isnt easy on the either, i want my youtube stars to be attractive!

Simple Simon

unless hes 6'1 at least hes not 240 in that pic

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

J

It's all good but I never uttered the work "hot".  Just that I'd like to cum about her
"sweet milf tits".  Now, I think you'd have to admit that the tits are pretty, pretty,
pretty good.  Since she's a mom, and I'd like to fuck her tits, technically that makes
her or at least makes her tits a milf.  Homely as all get out but I stand by the fact
that I'd love dropping a week or two's worth of goo on them bad boys.  Would like to
have christian music playing in the background while doing so.

L

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
unless hes 6'1 at least hes not 240 in that pic

I've read 5'5-6 or so. Def lean!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
BooooooooooooooooooooooooM

Boom indeed....

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
It's all good but I never uttered the work "hot".  Just that I'd like to cum about her
"sweet milf tits".  Now, I think you'd have to admit that the tits are pretty, pretty,
pretty good.  Since she's a mom, and I'd like to fuck her tits, technically that makes
her or at least makes her tits a milf.  Homely as all get out but I stand by the fact
that I'd love dropping a week or two's worth of goo on them bad boys.  Would like to

L

Just saw this - totally get it - personally, I'd go for some Cajun/zydeco style religious songs, as they would help bring the crazy....  :P

T

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Boom indeed....

such a guido haha

if he lost 20 lbs his face would look better - just needs to trim down

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Funny response from JonnyBravo to KaliMuscle threats!!! ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Just saw this - totally get it - personally, I'd go for some Cajun/zydeco style religious songs, as they would help bring the crazy....  :P

My man!

Taffin

• Getbig V
My man!

;D  Yup - the whole 'fallen Priest*' bit - denouncing her loudly during the act itself (sexorcism) while taking her confession about what a fallen woman she is and how only I can save her!....  ;D ;D ;D

*Priest meaning a man of the cloth, not a short bodybuilder with a penchant for chili-dogs...

Erm... actually, now that I've seen it written down, I realise it may come over a tad weird to people who live the 'vanilla' lifestyle......

And it might come over as a little disrespectful of another man's wife.... d'ya think?  (Marc - no offense - AbrahamG started it!)

Oh well, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose....

T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
BooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooM
Just curious, why do you keep bumping this thread? When new updates come I'm sure someone will add it to this thread, do you have an issue personally with Rashid, Lobliner, Kali?

deadz

• Getbig V
Lobslimer is internet garbage.
T

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Just curious, why do you keep bumping this thread? When new updates come I'm sure someone will add it to this thread, do you have an issue personally with Rashid, Lobliner, Kali?
its not a game! Boom!
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

I'm glad he does.  It gives me three different pigs to whack off to.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
pretty good.
  Since she's a mom, and I'd like to fuck her tits, technically that makes

L

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

You got it!  Season 9 coming this fall. 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ive seen mike in the gym a few times, first time i saw him I had no idea who he was  ??? - he had a camera crew and i wasnt sure what was going on then i ran across him on social media.

he was in the gym last week so still going strong i guess - he did look bigger in 16 then 17