Author Topic: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency  (Read 142936 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency
« Reply #425 on: July 24, 2018, 11:01:51 AM »
bOOM! 

I am not and never have been a birther and I think it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory, but this is the first thing I've seen that isn't off the reservation. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #426 on: July 24, 2018, 02:36:42 PM »
Did you just accept this columbia journal exists, and is true just like that?  :)

It appears that “this Columbia journal” does exist
Looking at what’s been posted.

Did you accept it didn’t exist - just like that. ?  :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: July 24, 2018, 02:50:08 PM »
It appears that “this Columbia journal” does exist
Looking at what’s been posted.

Did you accept it didn’t exist - just like that. ?  :)

I didn't know, and due to all the conspiracy theories about his birth it the logical position to take. That it is evidence he was born in Kenya certainly warranted caution. Turns out, it was another dead end.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: July 24, 2018, 02:55:18 PM »
I didn't know, and due to all the conspiracy theories about his birth it the logical position to take. That it is evidence he was born in Kenya certainly warranted caution. Turns out, it was another dead end.

Oh, You didn’t Know.
And with obuma like most politicians There is No Logical position to take,
Well other than if their mouth is moving & words are coming out
It’s a very high probability they’re Lying.

Yet you had an issue with me not knowing....  ::)

Really - I expect better from you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: July 24, 2018, 04:47:28 PM »
Oh, You didn’t Know.
And with obuma like most politicians Therebis No Logical position to take,
Well other than if their mouth is moving & words are coming out
It’s a very high probability they’re Lying.

Yet you had an issue with me not knowing....  ::)

Really - I expect better from you.

It appeared to me you accepted the claim on face value. I said did you just take on face value it exists and is true? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #431 on: July 25, 2018, 01:57:19 PM »

Did you just accept this columbia journal exists, and is true just like that?  :)

bOOM!  

Agnostic007,

Anyway you look at it, you just got owned by Soul Crusher.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: July 25, 2018, 02:40:02 PM »

bOOM!  

Agnostic007,

Anyway you look at it, you just got owned by Soul Crusher.

I don't see it that way. There was a good chance the journal existed, there was about a less than 1% chance it would offer compelling evidence that Obama was born in Kenya. Wouldn't have surprised me if the journal was concocted but it wasn't. Still didn't prove anything about Obama's birth. That Soul Crusher really believes he was born in Kenya disqualifies him from owning anyone in that subject. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #433 on: July 25, 2018, 02:50:10 PM »
I don't see it that way. There was a good chance the journal existed, there was about a less than 1% chance it would offer compelling evidence that Obama was born in Kenya. Wouldn't have surprised me if the journal was concocted but it wasn't. Still didn't prove anything about Obama's birth. That Soul Crusher really believes he was born in Kenya disqualifies him from owning anyone in that subject.  

Not the point.  As you just said, it does exist and wasn't concocted.  You seemed to have made too many assumptions, got cocky, and underestimated Soul Crusher.

It's okay.  It happens.  Don't deny it.   :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: July 25, 2018, 02:50:57 PM »

Why is that?

The guy has more combined account posts than anyone else in the history of getbig and a large(likely majority) portion of that was on this sub forum posting articles and commenting. Lefties like to take cheap shots at Chris but he's a very knowledgeable person when it comes to the political scene.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #435 on: July 25, 2018, 04:07:11 PM »
Why is that?

The guy has more combined account posts than anyone else in the history of getbig and a large(likely majority) portion of that was on this sub forum posting articles and commenting. Lefties like to take cheap shots at Chris but he's a very knowledgeable person when it comes to the political scene.

Getbig is by far the best internet site ever bar none .   To me / there has been and will never be such an amazing site as GB.    I enjoy all here and the banter

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: July 25, 2018, 04:07:25 PM »
Again.. I am perplexed how you could possibly have a law degree and be this dense.

My suspicion is that no law degree exists for Soul Crusher. However, there are lawyers that are fairly dumb about everything except passing the bar.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: July 25, 2018, 04:21:51 PM »
My suspicion is that no law degree exists for Soul Crusher. However, there are lawyers that are fairly dumb about everything except passing the bar.
^
A guy who is quite possibly the densest poster on this forum commenting on another persons brain power. Very odd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: July 25, 2018, 05:11:11 PM »

Feel free to pm me any time and I will verify anything you like

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #439 on: July 25, 2018, 05:42:22 PM »
^
A guy who is quite possibly the densest poster on this forum commenting on another persons brain power. Very odd.

No that is hands down the Village Idiot.

And Soul Crusher is solid. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: July 25, 2018, 05:49:30 PM »
Not the point.  As you just said, it does exist and wasn't concocted.  You seemed to have made too many assumptions, got cocky, and underestimated Soul Crusher.

It's okay.  It happens.  Don't deny it.   :D

The point....is it wasn't true. Re-read the original posts. Underestimated a guy that uses libtard like it was "and" and believes Obama was born in Kenya? unlikely

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: July 25, 2018, 07:13:45 PM »

So the journal did exist - so that 1st assumption of Your was wrong.
And it wasn’t concocted - your surprise / assumptions ther was also wrong.
IF the article is taken from what obuma said ( Notice I said IF ) then you
Should be asking Why would obuma lie about his birth place.
Are the other statements about obuma in that piece also made up & incorrect
If they are then that adds validity to your doubt.
If they are correct then it weakens your position as the other facts are correct
Only they made up his Birth Place... Really  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #442 on: July 26, 2018, 06:29:21 AM »
The point....is it wasn't true. Re-read the original posts. Underestimated a guy that uses libtard like it was "and" and believes Obama was born in Kenya? unlikely

Well, you did mock Soul Crusher for "just accepting" such journal exists.  Then he surprised you by showing you not only that he knows it does indeed exist, but also surprised you that the journal is not "concocted."

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: July 26, 2018, 06:38:02 AM »
No that is hands down the Village Idiot.

And Soul Crusher is solid.  
I think Grasping is more just out and out so angry/hateful he becomes irrational because he hates Trump, etc. He knows what he is doing in a way. I am not sure he really believes some of the things he says but has to post them because of his hatred and he is told to think that way by his party.

Prime replies to posts with something that has nothing to do with what he is quoting or completely misinterprets obvious things to the point you are left scratching your head.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: July 26, 2018, 01:43:16 PM »
Well, you did mock Soul Crusher for "just accepting" such journal exists.  Then he surprised you by showing you not only that he knows it does indeed exist, but also surprised you that the journal is not "concocted."

I think the conversation went this way.. I commented on Illuminati appearing to accept at face value the journal existed and gave some proof that Obama was born in Kenya. As far as Soulcrusher and the birther thing, he mocks himself when he declares he believes Obama was born there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: July 26, 2018, 01:48:53 PM »
I think the conversation went this way.. I commented on Illuminati appearing to accept at face value the journal existed and gave some proof that Obama was born in Kenya. As far as Soulcrusher and the birther thing, he mocks himself when he declares he believes Obama was born there.

You have no viable explanation for the Columbia journal.   Where would they have gotten Obama’s bio from other than he himself?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2018, 03:17:20 PM »
You have no viable explanation for the Columbia journal.   Where would they have gotten Obama’s bio from other than he himself?

Do you really want to argue flat earth stuff? Am I supposed to address every item put forth that the earth is flat with a counter argument it isn't. Trump sent Arapaho to Hawaii to do nothing but prove the birth certificate Obama produced the newspaper birth announcement was fabricated and he was born in Kenya. Trump had to eat his own words. Dude was President of the US.. let it go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: July 31, 2018, 11:26:34 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/31/worker-pay-rate-hits-highest-level-since-2008.html

KABOOM

So what was that kenyan doper/choom addict doing for all that time? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: July 31, 2018, 03:29:31 PM »
Feel free to pm me any time and I will verify anything you like

OK. And, I spoke out of turn. You have my apologies.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #449 on: July 31, 2018, 03:57:22 PM »
Do you really want to argue flat earth stuff? Am I supposed to address every item put forth that the earth is flat with a counter argument it isn't. Trump sent Arapaho to Hawaii to do nothing but prove the birth certificate Obama produced the newspaper birth announcement was fabricated and he was born in Kenya. Trump had to eat his own words. Dude was President of the US.. let it go.

Easiest position to take:

Claim there's no evidence.

Until there is.

Then say it's false.
Y