Author Topic: which steroids are the worst on hematocrit and rbc's??  (Read 5261 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
which steroids are the worst on hematocrit and rbc's??
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:11:48 PM »
they all increase rbc's I'm sure....eq and anadrol are by far the worst I believe... any others?? my hematocrit sucks so I'm looking for some anabolic which wont give me trouble. fuckin horrible. thanks fellas.

aleksis

• Getbig II
Re: which steroids are the worst on hematocrit and rbc's??
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 05:16:33 PM »
U tried to donate ur blood?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 06:00:30 PM »
U tried to donate ur blood?

yeah, they wouldn't take me because I was over their limit... I suppose I could take a pint out myself if I have to... ive been a heavy user for years and have never had a problem with my blood getting thick like this... ive been to the blood doc and everything... his recommendation is to just quit... but I'm not ready to yet.. average doses for me are: 1g test, 600mg deca or tren, 400mg masteron, ill in and out an oral either dbol at 60mg or var at 60mg.. gh as well... those have been my go to for years. no drol, no eq in the last year or so... only thing I can think of is that my anavar may have been low dose anadrol.. or maybe I'm just getting too old.. fuckin not happy tho.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 11:31:39 PM »
Naringin, and unless you're blasting multiple grams non stop - problem solved. A cheap, effective alternative for those who can't donate for what ever reason.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-superior-herbs-natural-naringin-500-mg-60-caps

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 01:38:44 AM »
The doses of anadrol most bbers use arnt enough to cause too much of an increase. Considering most bbers are only aware "it was developed to increase rbcs", yet they are completely ignorant to the fact the doses used to obtain that increase are 400+mg per day for a MINIMUM OF 6-9 MONTHS.

you'll get a larger increase in rbc from a gram or even 600mg of test than you will from 100-150mg anadrol.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 01:59:07 AM »
Boldenone is said to be pretty bad. But all AAS will raise hematocrit on some level.
Donating blood is just a very short temporary fix.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 04:24:28 AM »
The doses of anadrol most bbers use arnt enough to cause too much of an increase. Considering most bbers are only aware "it was developed to increase rbcs", yet they are completely ignorant to the fact the doses used to obtain that increase are 400+mg per day for a MINIMUM OF 6-9 MONTHS.

you'll get a larger increase in rbc from a gram or even 600mg of test than you will from 100-150mg anadrol.

my rbc's are in actually within range....my hematocrit is 55 tho... 400mgs of drol, holy shit.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 04:26:05 AM »
Boldenone is said to be pretty bad. But all AAS will raise hematocrit on some level.

how short brother??

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 04:34:34 AM »
Naringin, and unless you're blasting multiple grams non stop - problem solved. A cheap, effective alternative for those who can't donate for what ever reason.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-superior-herbs-natural-naringin-500-mg-60-caps

thank you... just placed an order

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2017, 02:30:17 AM »

It's"said to be" but it doesnt really pan out that way. My rbc have always been on the high range but never dangerous high. Even after a gram of eq for a year straight. Not ug either.. Back when the only eq avail was fort dodge, ttokyo, pet pharma etc... 200mg p day anadrol along with other atuff had similar rbc reaults. In fact rbbcs have been similar for all my bloodwork even with just 2g cyp and 2mg methyltrienolone p day

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 02:34:01 PM »
Just on a trt dose and giving blood my hct cant be controlled. It sucks my dr wont give me a theraputic blood withdrawl and I dont know how to take my own blood, ive looked into it but it looks dangerous to do on your own. I imagine my hct is at least 55 right now and my bp is to high to give blood.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 02:37:11 AM »
Just on a trt dose and giving blood my hct cant be controlled. It sucks my dr wont give me a theraputic blood withdrawl and I dont know how to take my own blood, ive looked into it but it looks dangerous to do on your own. I imagine my hct is at least 55 right now and my bp is to high to give blood.

Not that hard to do. Hardest part would be using a hard enough needle (they typically use a 16 or 18ga... Which for iv is huge if you're not used to hitting iv

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 02:43:30 AM »
Yeah im afraid of the possibility of passing out while doing it so I would need to have someone there or get the right equipment to have it timed or something. Lol having someone else there and seeing there reaction might be worse though.