Author Topic: My trt experience so far  (Read 4242 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My trt experience so far
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:37:37 PM »
Ok, doc has me on 25 mg test every 3 days subQ

Starting TT was 17

5 weeks in, TT 450 (taken at lowest point, morning of the injection, i.e. Right before injection)

Pretty impressive.
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: My trt experience so far
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:24:27 PM »

and u felt the need to share..... lucky us.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 02:24:54 AM »

Starting TT was 17

5 weeks in, TT 450 (taken at lowest point, morning of the injection, i.e. Right before injection)

Pretty impressive.

That's not impressive at all. Tt should be at least700 at 75-100/wk. Atneveey 3days you really should have no "lowest point", esp w subq injs. Nevernseen that so Don't have much of an explanation.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 05:42:57 PM »
and u felt the need to share..... lucky us.

I think it's the most informative post in a long while.  Not much research on subQ injections, and it's pretty interesting that my endocrinologist notes we need less test when we do subQ

Zillotch, have you ever contributed anything of value ever?   Little biotch should be ur name
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 08:54:01 PM »
Zillotch, have you ever contributed anything of value ever?

I have, enthusiastically.... just ask ur wife.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 05:09:57 PM »
I have, enthusiastically.... just ask ur wife.

Oh boy, I wish I was in high school again!  The good ole days, enjoy it while it lasts.
you are gay.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 11:42:48 AM »

Starting TT was 17

Pretty impressive.

More importantly--how do you feel?

If you feel great (because with  TT at 17 you likely did not), then I would say that that is indeed impressive and if you can achieve that feeling (which likely also goes hand-in-hand with how you are looking) on a dose that low, run with it...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 05:44:41 AM »
More importantly--how do you feel?

If you feel great (because with  TT at 17 you likely did not), then I would say that that is indeed impressive and if you can achieve that feeling (which likely also goes hand-in-hand with how you are looking) on a dose that low, run with it...
I feel great at this level.  My estrogen is in normal range so no need for an AI etc..

My endo says subQ injections result in a higher TT level.

IMO I feel healthier doing 25 subQ every 3 days than doing 200 mg a week and adding on an AI which lowers hdl etc.    my lipids are already crappy, but I'm working on that.  (LDL 160, hdl 34).
you are gay.

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 12:55:16 PM »
i'm starting hrt soon.  i've done it before.  gonna do 200 mg per week to start and then go up to 300, but i have thought about trying it subq, it just seems weird.  You shoot it with an insulin needle in the belly?  How long does it take to push through that little hole in the needle?  I tried to backload an insulin needle once with olive oil to see if it would work and i could not get it to push it out, but maybe olive oil is thicker than the oil in test cyp.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 11:26:08 AM »
Very interesting.

I will start self prescribing TRT soon.

My test is around 400ng but I can't deal with the aches and pains and low energy no more.
I want to see if a high T level will help me with this.

I plan to have a healthy young man's level of 2000ng.

I will shot HCG and 200mg test a week. No AI absolutely because they seem to be very toxic to my liver.

Interested in those subQ  injections too.

Is it Test E that you injected?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 07:32:14 PM »
i'm starting hrt soon.  i've done it before.  gonna do 200 mg per week to start and then go up to 300, but i have thought about trying it subq, it just seems weird.  You shoot it with an insulin needle in the belly?  How long does it take to push through that little hole in the needle?  I tried to backload an insulin needle once with olive oil to see if it would work and i could not get it to push it out, but maybe olive oil is thicker than the oil in test cyp.

I do 30 mg subQ every 3 days.  Brings my TT in normal range and estradiol around 24.   Takes maybe 5 mins for my insulin syringe to load and maybe 20 secs to inject.  I rotate legs, shoulder, stomach etc.  my endo says the studies show u need less if u do it subQ ... plus less fluctuations in levels with every 3 day dosing
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 07:32:54 PM »
Very interesting.

I will start self prescribing TRT soon.

My test is around 400ng but I can't deal with the aches and pains and low energy no more.
I want to see if a high T level will help me with this.

I plan to have a healthy young man's level of 2000ng.

I will shot HCG and 200mg test a week. No AI absolutely because they seem to be very toxic to my liver.

Interested in those subQ  injections too.

Is it Test E that you injected?
Test cyp
you are gay.