Author Topic: Breaking Plateau's By Increasing the Dosage?  (Read 5671 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Breaking Plateau's By Increasing the Dosage?
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:10:27 PM »
Basically I've never run more than 700mg a week of gear in the years since I've been running gear. I've been stuck at the same bodyweight and lifts for about 4-5 months. I've tried increasing my food intake but I'm already at 4000 calories a day and it's difficult to eat more without eating fast food all the time. Should I increase the dosage? I usually run 200mg test on a cruise and 400-500mg test on a blast with 250mg deca or 200mg tren a week. I'm going to try a new blast in May or June. I really want to bust out of this plateau. I was planning on kickstarting with dbol for 4 weeks, and going 600mg test and maybe even trying some EQ for increase in hunger so I can eat more. I've never tried dbol or EQ. I've only ever used test, deca, and tren. I am just afraid to up the dosage and keep having to up it and up it to continue making more progress.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Breaking Plateau's By Increasing the Dosage?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 08:53:07 PM »
When I competed I found that increasing the dosage sometimes made my appetite go down.  I think IGF-1 increased my appetite the most.

To increase my appetite I would do light cardio on the bike or I would cycle calories for a few weeks.....take my calories down for two weeks then build up an appetite and ramp it up. 

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 12:47:47 AM »
I noticed that gains stalled no matter what at week 8-9 of any cycle.
From that on you need either to increase your dose or add something. In my experience adding tren usually breaks the plateau.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 01:09:12 AM »
Basically I've never run more than 700mg a week of gear in the years since I've been running gear. I've been stuck at the same bodyweight and lifts for about 4-5 months. I've tried increasing my food intake but I'm already at 4000 calories a day and it's difficult to eat more without eating fast food all the time. Should I increase the dosage? I usually run 200mg test on a cruise and 400-500mg test on a blast with 250mg deca or 200mg tren a week. I'm going to try a new blast in May or June. I really want to bust out of this plateau. I was planning on kickstarting with dbol for 4 weeks, and going 600mg test and maybe even trying some EQ for increase in hunger so I can eat more. I've never tried dbol or EQ. I've only ever used test, deca, and tren. I am just afraid to up the dosage and keep having to up it and up it to continue making more progress.

adding orals and increasing dosages combined with caloric surplus will give you gains.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 10:06:36 AM »
Eating
You can only make lean gains for so long
Sometimes pancakes are the way to go
Calories = strength = muscle

Stan efferding said it himself
If you increase your number on the scale so will your numbers on lifts

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 10:50:00 AM »
Add some dbol

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 11:27:17 AM »
I noticed that gains stalled no matter what at week 8-9 of any cycle.
From that on you need either to increase your dose or add something. In my experience adding tren usually breaks the plateau.

I have found this as well.  In the way past I used to start a cycle with an oral added in (dbol or Abombs) to "jumpstart" things (because I was impatient and wanted to see results right away), but now I wait until about week 4 or 8 to add it in.  Seems to work well.

I also usually start my tren around week 8-12 which always makes a difference.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 02:43:39 AM »
Its more like up the dosage, eat more , train harder... You will hit a point where nothing you do will help, you can either mega dose or take a step back and realise you've reached your level

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 09:00:45 AM »
or add in sslin and gh

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 10:35:10 AM »
After 20 years of training and shitty cycles(Winny Primo only type shit with 250-500mg test) I finally took the plunge and did a real cycle...nothing crazy..but a real bodybuilding cycle with gh...and I FINALLY understand why the pros are always fucking eating...I just cannot fucking eat enough for massive gains...10 weeks into cycle I put on 10lbs of muscle and lost fat...great results but fucking 1 lb a week...I fucked my results just from not eating enough...just like training I am going to have to learn how to eat...When I saw bodybuilders always cooking and eating I thought they were full of shit..that its all drugs...no..Drugs get the metabolism there...but you have to eat ALOT...all day...at least I do but natural ecto and lean

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 04:06:52 PM »
yes gh increases appetite and puts excess sugar in system thats why you use slin with it. and thats why they get huge guts. between the 3 ( eating alot, gh and slin) they get huge guts. now look back in the 70s and 80s. they were lean and huge with smaller  waists. arms chest legs backs etc no one is bigger now days then they were in arnolds era. but those guts omg!!!! so why take gh and slin? no need to. especially if your not a pro or about to be one. and the crazy amounts of anabolics that some people take are wayyy over kill. even dan duchaine always said 2000 milligrams( 2 grams) of combined anabolics was way to much. ( but he did say the after 5 grams the body changes radically but from 2 - 5 not so much.)  most people want fast results. so they think more drugs. not the case. build your foundation. then when you have stopped growing add the juice. amazing look. also take time off between cycles let the body return to normal somewhat. food and hard workouts but always know your limit. dont "bulk" then expect to cut and keep size. add size steadily . it will be slow. a pound of muscle is only 600 calories. force feeding yourself doesnt change that. you just get fat.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 05:01:01 AM »
^^^ it seems the best way is to bulk naturally and then cut with the gear

you can get big and fat naturally,  but to keep that size/wweight naturally while getting lean is impossible,  so that is the ideal time to run gear imo

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 05:28:32 AM »
Put another 100 grams a day of protein in your diet.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 09:32:56 AM »
Add GH.  You will not get a gut from using GH alone.  As long as you're using sane dosages you will not need slin with it.

Themav

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 03:46:48 PM »
@notomorrow - what's your new cycle that's made you a beast?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 05:00:21 PM »
@notomorrow - what's your new cycle that's made you a beast?

X2