Author Topic: Winstrol only?  (Read 6961 times)

Jayel

• Getbig III
Winstrol only?
« on: April 04, 2017, 11:19:27 PM »
Hey all,

I have done a bit of looking around on the net and there is plenty of info around either; for or against Winstrol only cycles.
My initial plan was to use it by itself for 6 weeks at 30mg per day. As this is a UGL I wasn't going to pin, but take it orally - obviously increasing the impact it has on the liver.
I'm not an experienced guy, however upon reading stuff online I am considering buying a test and running a low dose just to ensure my levels don't completely drop out. What is better, Sust, Enanthate or something else? Also, at 30mg p day is it absolutely necessary to use a test as well? I ask because most beginners recommendations are 50mg p day for 6 weeks.

Also, I have got some Liv52 from Himalaya to try and negate some liver toxicity but is there anything else you guys have used that helps protect the liver?

Thanks  8)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Winstrol only?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:33:52 AM »
If its your first ever cycle even 30mg of winstrol will work i guess.
But dont expect anything mind blowing. If already in shape it will give you a good look but expect joint pain, loss of libido among other things...
Test is much better by itself, like 300mg a week, test E taken twice a week. Its healthier and results are much more dramatic.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 01:46:49 AM »
But dont expect anything mind blowing. If already in shape it will give you a good look but expect joint pain, loss of libido among other things...
Test is much better by itself, like 300mg a week, test E taken twice a week. Its healthier and results are much more dramatic.

Thanks for the response. I have done a cycle of test E for 400mg a week before. Having said that is 30mg too cautious? Or is 50mg daily better?
I've read that it increases sex drive, no decreases?

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 01:48:11 AM »

Thanks for the response. I have done a cycle of test E for 400mg a week before. Having said that is 30mg too cautious? Or is 50mg daily better?
I've read that it increases sex drive, not decreases?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 03:37:05 AM »
Complete waste of money and time.

Youre better off with even a minimum dose of testosterone . even 200mg test a week will give better results than 30 or even 100mg Winstrol per day.

Besides, winstrol sucks unless youre already lean (& also using other shit).

Somehow people used the logic of winstrol being available in 2mg tabs (before ugls) and things like dianabol coming in 5mgbtabs and anadrol coming in 50mg tabs that winstrol was much stronger.

Nonsense.

Itll also make your joints hurt and creek like an old wooden rocking chair. This aint "placebo" effect or power of sugestion either, as ive had customers who were using 25-50mg/day with nothing else (they were afraid of needles) & knew nothing about winstrol or what to expect. Pos or neg.  And 3, 4, 5 weeks later they complain of their knees hurting, or elbows, or forearms or lower legs.

Save your money and just run a 250mg shot of test and a 100mg shot of tren ace twice a week for 10 weeks then back down to a single 250mg test shot a week until you wanna do it all agai

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 08:49:34 PM »
Zambon amps were badass. I seriously could use 1 amp every other day and look crazy.

I'd just grab some test and take the winny at 50mg every other day if he's dead set on using winny. 

If you want to use winny alone heenok is right - you'll feel like the tin man and sometimes if you have good winny your dick won't work (if dick works then it's not winny or low dose d-bol, etc.)

If you're not already somewhat low bf then just forget the winny and take test, diet, then use winny last few weeks of test cycle after you've leaned up some.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 01:15:17 AM »
Your dick not working isnt true at all. TheresThere's nothing about winstrol that cause that. In fact, it should benthe opposite. Winstrol is a dht derivitive which inhibit shbg leaving more free testosterone and does not affect estrogen. Winstrol along with Proviron and halotestin to name a few, should and are known to increase sex drive.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 11:39:25 AM »
Winny works well for me, at 50mg per day.   While running 400mg test only, I have added it for 6 weeks and am always surprised at the difference in appearance.  I also can't say I have noticed any increase in joint pain with it, but at my age (52) everything hurts all the time anyway from years of wear-and-tear.  it's all just relative.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 06:54:08 PM »
inhibit shbg leaving more free testosterone
When you use it with exogenous testosterone, yes, but you won't have much endogenous testosterone after 3 weeks of using winstrol and not using test with it.  Within three weeks your dick will work pretty crappy using just winstrol.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 11:01:32 PM »
Good responses, thanks all...!

I'm thinking of running winny and Equipoise as I have read and been told that's a good, safe stack. I'd say my body fat would be approx 15% so yeah, running winny by itself wouldn't make a lot of sense and I don't want achy joints!

So say I ran 50mg winny and 3-400mg of test EQ a week?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 12:26:42 AM »
When you use it with exogenous testosterone, yes, but you won't have much endogenous testosterone after 3 weeks of using winstrol and not using test with it.  Within three weeks your dick will work pretty crappy using just winstrol.

I dont know why anybody would use winstrol or anything else for that matter, without test. That's just stupidity.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 06:43:18 AM »
I dont know why anybody would use winstrol or anything else for that matter, without test. That's just stupidity.

Lol, I once did.  You gotta experiment. I've done a lot of solo runs to see how my body reacts.

Was stupid because I had to pass up so much great ass.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 11:03:35 AM »
plenty of people have done oral only cycles bro.

if you are going to have a 6 week cycle (for example) and then going off for a good few months then it's fine as you'll recover.

however if you plan on cycling frequently then it's probably better to keep some test in there.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 01:48:09 AM »
plenty of people have done oral only cycles bro.

if you are going to have a 6 week cycle (for example) and then going off for a good few months then it's fine as you'll recover.

however if you plan on cycling frequently then it's probably better to keep some test in there.

Thanks bro ^^^. Gonna get some
Equipoise to run with it.. if for some reason I can't source it tho, what's better, Enanthate or Sust 250 to cycle with the winny?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 12:00:15 PM »

I'm a fan of this approach as well.

I've never done a cycle that did not include test as the base. 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 09:42:21 AM »
The amount necessary of any compound for real gains is likely to shut you down. Winny only is not likely to do much BUT it will shut you down. You're taking a big step in altering your bodies hormones....your fertility and all that shit

At least if you're gonna take risk....LOOK JACKED AFTER!!!!
Throw in a little test at least

Just my opinion

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 02:44:40 AM »
This isn't worth even asking dude you just eat them fuckers. It ain't gonna do Shit but wear off by the 3rd week of stopping the winny. If I ran winny solo Ide take 100mgs a day but not everybody is me. Test is better but you know that. You are not gonna fucking transform or get shredded simply from taking it. Your little girl friend may notice when you take your shirt off if you are lean to start with. But when you leave I'll show up and fuck her while your at the gym (longdickstyle) on the testosterona

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »
How do you know you are really getting Winstrol? Back in the day you would get a prescription from a doctor and take it to the Pharmacy.  You knew it was Winstrol. Now how can you tell the stuff coming out of the trunk of a car at the gym is legit?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 08:58:09 AM »
Complete waste of money and time.

Youre better off with even a minimum dose of testosterone . even 200mg test a week will give better results than 30 or even 100mg Winstrol per day.

Besides, winstrol sucks unless youre already lean (& also using other shit).

Somehow people used the logic of winstrol being available in 2mg tabs (before ugls) and things like dianabol coming in 5mgbtabs and anadrol coming in 50mg tabs that winstrol was much stronger.

Nonsense.

Itll also make your joints hurt and creek like an old wooden rocking chair. This aint "placebo" effect or power of sugestion either, as ive had customers who were using 25-50mg/day with nothing else (they were afraid of needles) & knew nothing about winstrol or what to expect. Pos or neg.  And 3, 4, 5 weeks later they complain of their knees hurting, or elbows, or forearms or lower legs.

Save your money and just run a 250mg shot of test and a 100mg shot of tren ace twice a week for 10 weeks then back down to a single 250mg test shot a week until you wanna do it all agai

Disagree.. my friend started winstrol 4 weeks ago.. probably around 13%fat at 40mgs a day.. man the changes are incredible.. hardly believed him

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 05:36:29 PM »
How do you know you are really getting Winstrol? Back in the day you would get a prescription from a doctor and take it to the Pharmacy.  You knew it was Winstrol. Now how can you tell the stuff coming out of the trunk of a car at the gym is legit?
Same reason you know if your getting real cocaine or meth or bath salts the shit does what it supposed to do!!! Buy it from somebody with a reputation for doing what the fuck they say. We used to sell black guys weed with poison ivy in it mixed up lolol don't trust everybody

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 03:34:52 PM »
Disagree.. my friend started winstrol 4 weeks ago.. probably around 13%fat at 40mgs a day.. man the changes are incredible.. hardly believed him

Can we discuss brands on here?

I agree with you, changes are awesome on just winny or var alone.  I ran var and proviron once to lean out and it was great since I still had the sex drive.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 02:30:32 AM »

Winstrol is one of the cheapest if not the cheapest compound there is. Ive never seen bunk or underdosed winny.