Author Topic: TRUMP GOES TO WAR: BOMBS SYRIA  (Read 887 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
TRUMP GOES TO WAR: BOMBS SYRIA
« on: April 06, 2017, 06:58:03 PM »
Trump Orders Strikes Against Syrian Regime Airbase in Response to Chemical Attack

WASHINGTON –President Trump has ordered cruise missile strikes against a Syrian regime military airbase, a defense official said late Thursday.
A U.S. official said “more than 50” Tomahawk cruise missiles were launched at the airbase, located in Western Syria. That base was where the U.S. believes the Assad regime carried out a chemical weapons attack on Syrian civilians this week. The strikes were carried out from two U.S. destroyers in the Mediterranean Sea.

Trump is expected to give a statement later Thursday. CNN reported that the attack was carried out between 8 and 9 p.m. ET.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) praised the strikes during an interview with CNN.

“I think it was an important step,” he said. “This was not some symbolic measure.”

According to Fox New, President Trump told reporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida that the strikes were in the “vital national security interest of the United States.”

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: TRUMP GOES TO WAR: BOMBS SYRIA
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 06:59:12 PM »
The US warned the Russians ahead of Syria missile strikes: Official

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

The U.S. warned the Russians before launching at least 59 tomahawk missiles aimed at Syria, NBC News reported, citing a U.S. official.

The strikes, which hit an airfield near Homs, struck aircraft and infrastructure including the runway, NBC reported. There is no word on casualties yet, but no people were targeted, the official told NBC.

No Russian assets were targeted, according to the report.

Russia's deputy U.N. envoy, Vladimir Safronkov, warned earlier Thursday of "negative consequences" if the U.S. carried out military strikes on Syria over the attack.
a

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 07:16:01 PM »
Trump Orders Strikes Against Syrian Regime Airbase in Response to Chemical Attack

WASHINGTON –President Trump has ordered cruise missile strikes against a Syrian regime military airbase, a defense official said late Thursday.
A U.S. official said “more than 50” Tomahawk cruise missiles were launched at the airbase, located in Western Syria. That base was where the U.S. believes the Assad regime carried out a chemical weapons attack on Syrian civilians this week. The strikes were carried out from two U.S. destroyers in the Mediterranean Sea.

Trump is expected to give a statement later Thursday. CNN reported that the attack was carried out between 8 and 9 p.m. ET.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) praised the strikes during an interview with CNN.

“I think it was an important step,” he said. “This was not some symbolic measure.”

According to Fox New, President Trump told reporters at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida that the strikes were in the “vital national security interest of the United States.”

I find this last bit just fucking laughable. What does Syria matter to the USA? It doesn't. It just matters to the fucking jews, who own and run the USA.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 12:05:19 AM »

I find this last bit just fucking laughable. What does Syria matter to the USA? It doesn't. It just matters to the fucking jews, who own and run the USA.
I agree. Trump's son in law is a fake jew. So turns out Trump is nothing but a fake jew puppet. I had held out hope this was not the case but it seems to be so. Very disappointed in this Syria move. Seems they got to Trump or it was all a script from the get go. Dog and pony show.