Author Topic: Do you ever just stop and ask yourself  (Read 15478 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Do you ever just stop and ask yourself
« on: April 07, 2017, 07:22:14 AM »
Why don't I have a girlfriend like this?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Do you ever just stop and ask yourself
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 07:32:16 AM »
I am just a tiny tit and I will never get this kind of woman because I dont have a c0ck like goodrum or finances like XFACTOR.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 07:33:38 AM »

yeah, but if I did, I'd be an asshole.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 07:43:06 AM »
after a while the only big benefit of having the perfect looker is making others envious, but you'll be the one dealing with the flaws.

Give me a perfect looker with flaws over a pig with flaws any day.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 07:45:02 AM »
Looks like this will never sustain you (the suitor) long term. Hopefully there is more substance to latch onto.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 08:07:07 AM »
someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her bullshit right now......no thanks Jeff nice on the eyes but not worth all the bullshit that comes with dating a 10/10

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 08:15:20 AM »
She would be very high maintenance.  It would take a LOT of money to maintain that.

Just a high priced penis receptacle.  That's all women really are.  After the sex is over, we want them to leave us alone, or to make us food.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 08:16:02 AM »
after a while the only big benefit of having the perfect looker is making others envious, but you'll be the one dealing with the flaws.

I'd cut off your right limb just to have this benefit for 1 day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 08:16:52 AM »
She would be very high maintenance.  It would take a LOT of money to maintain that.

Just a high priced penis receptacle.  That's all women really are.  After the sex is over, we want them to leave us alone, or to make us food.   

Judging the photo it looks like she can make a mean ice tea.  That's good enough for me.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 08:26:12 AM »
She's not my type. Of course, I'd fuck her, but I'd not choose for her to be my "girlfriend".

(Still, I recognize her as being of that kind that generates stares. Gigantic tits, long, blonde hair, etc. She knows it, too. A fact that would render her unmanageable and way too much work.)

All my exes have been my type (appearance-wise) ... and they all turned out to be psycho/ridiculous/annoying. So what this means I'm not sure.

It stinks to desire females to such an obsessive degree yet generally find them unlikeable. At best.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 08:41:53 AM »
She's not my type. Of course, I'd fuck her, but I'd not choose for her to be my "girlfriend".

(Still, I recognize her as being of that kind that generates stares. Gigantic tits, long, blonde hair, etc. She knows it, too. A fact that would render her unmanageable and way too much work.)

All my exes have been my type (appearance-wise) ... and they all turned out to be psycho/ridiculous/annoying. So what this means I'm not sure.

It stinks to desire females to such an obsessive degree yet generally find them unlikeable. At best.

Because we, as men, are supposed to inseminate and provide protection. Now they are teaching us we are supposed to do everything else. So you spend energy on fucking, bringing the food to the table and protection from predators but now you have to prepare the food and clean-up afterwards. Oh and don't forget taking care of the children while I put my mascara on and go for a workout so that other men can stare at my fake titties.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 08:48:32 AM »
Because we, as men, are supposed to inseminate and provide protection. Now they are teaching us we are supposed to do everything else. So you spend energy on fucking, bringing the food to the table and protection from predators but now you have to prepare the food and clean-up afterwards. Oh and don't forget taking care of the children while I put my mascara on and go for a workout so that other men can stare at my fake titties.

Women don't need us anymore. So all the power is with them.

They've grown "too big for their britches".

Look at feminists lending support for third-world immigration and Muslim acceptance. When Islam finally gets the upper hand in our countries, these same c unts will be like, What happened?! And their men will have become too soft and/or too indifferent to fight on their behalf.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 09:15:17 AM »

Look at feminists lending support for third-world immigration and Muslim acceptance. When Islam finally gets the upper hand in our countries, these same c unts will be like, What happened?! And their men will have become too soft and/or too indifferent to fight on their behalf.

The only real power they posses is sexual attraction.  They're fooled into thinking they don't need us, but they still do.  They need sperm donations to produce their children and a man to provide security and money.  A woman's biological hard wiring has not changed, it's the programming that's changed.  Feminism clashes with a woman's biological needs and desires. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 09:28:42 AM »

She's not your type because she's unattainable and that is okay.  We end up dating who we can.  Like Chris Rock says.  A man is as loyal as his options.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2017, 09:35:44 AM »
why do you assume we dont have a gf like that?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 09:36:42 AM »
She's not your type because she's unattainable and that is okay.  We end up dating who we can.  Like Chris Rock says.  A man is as loyal as his options.

Think what you want.

NO woman is unattainable.

Perhaps an individual woman simply doesn't like an individual man. But plenty of individual beautiful women find companionship with individual average men. And in reverse.

"My type" is equally as enthralling as that presented in the OP. And I've had several my-type girlfriends.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 09:41:22 AM »
Lindsey Pelas is a nice looking whore , a solid 9

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2017, 09:56:26 AM »
rich pianas gf is hotter.

so you need to ask yourself why are you not more like rich piana? since that leads to gf better than that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 11:02:09 AM »
rich pianas gf is hotter.

so you need to ask yourself why are you not more like rich piana? since that leads to gf better than that.

Will you just fuck off and go away.  You're not funny, not amusing and just plain annoying.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2017, 11:05:08 AM »

This specimen is far from perfect or anything regretting not having. Seen much better looking women at the local grocery. ;)
h

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2017, 11:10:30 AM »
Will you just fuck off and go away.  You're not funny, not amusing and just plain annoying.

meltdown.

please tell me how you been here for 10+years and yet whine like a little bitch and want people to "gooo awaaaay!" shouting like a little bullied kid?

how the fuck is that even possible? how can you be that fragile?

boo-fucking-hoo he is ANNOYING ME!!

whats the matter champ, you run out of cash so you cant pay for prostitutes anymore?

"Now I can barely convince one whore to fuck me.  Sucks getting old."

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2017, 11:12:09 AM »
Is she attractive? Of course. I'm not into the blonde hair, fake boobs barbie look.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 11:16:13 AM »
Is she attractive? Of course. I'm not into the blonde hair, fake boobs barbie look.

Boobs are real.
Y

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »
Not a once.

Answer's obvious. Ain't rocket scientology, bro.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 11:48:55 AM »
Nope.

White chicks are busted and ugly, especially after 30.

Never dated one, nor would I.

Yuck, but to each their own.