Author Topic: Arnold vs Phil  (Read 10635 times)

Pingon

• Getbig II
Arnold vs Phil
« on: April 08, 2017, 04:10:18 AM »
I  think  that  in  his  time  almost  everybody  wants  to  look  like  Arnold. On  the  other  hand  I don't hear  anyone  who  wants  to  look  like  that  ugly  ball  of  muscles  named  Phil.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
Re: Arnold vs Phil
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 04:13:06 AM »
yates vs coleman

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 04:19:47 AM »
its more arnold vs anybody

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 09:41:09 AM »
 ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 09:44:17 AM »
Yes, but most would prefer to look like 2003 Ronnie rather than Arnold.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 09:46:49 AM »
Sergio ? :D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
WoooSHHHHH TA NA KA

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 01:45:47 PM »
Paris, Benfatto, Zane...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 04:08:07 PM »
I wonder how Arnold feels with Phil potentially matching and breaking his record.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2017, 04:32:53 PM »
I wonder how Arnold feels with Phil potentially matching and breaking his record.

Prob don't give a shit as he is loaded and Phil will never match his bank account.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 04:59:37 PM »
Prob don't give a shit as he is loaded and Phil will never match his bank account.

Actually the world is full of people with money , in reality when everything is said and done Phil will go down in history possibly tying and breaking Arnold record .....  That's a "step aside Arnold " no matter how you look at it.

When Lee broke Arnold record It was clearly the end of a kingdom.  ( and Haney always showed respect to Arnold, unlike Phil )

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 07:11:43 PM »
Actually the world is full of people with money , in reality when everything is said and done Phil will go down in history possibly tying and breaking Arnold record .....  That's a "step aside Arnold " no matter how you look at it.

When Lee broke Arnold record It was clearly the end of a kingdom.  ( and Haney always showed respect to Arnold, unlike Phil )

Arnold did not care that he bested his idol Reg Park at the Mr Universe. Records are meant to be tied and broken. Phil could win 12 Olympians and go down in history with the most titles. This does not translate into being the best bodybuilder ever. Arnold will always be known as the greatest, this will never change. Phil will disappear after his body finally gives up. Phil will never be a good ambassador for the sport. People do not like his smug rude attitude. Historical records in bodybuilding are pretty much non existent to the rest of the general population. Those that follow the sport know who the best really was. I don't think Arnold was the best bodybuilder physique wise, he was awesome, just not the best. I think Serge Nubret could have bested him had the powers that be allowed so. Arnold was the best because of his record and because of his work putting back into the sport. continues to promote the sport to this day. That is why he is the greatest, it's the combination that no other has done.
h

epic2

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 10:36:41 PM »
Well said. Arnold put it on the map

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »
No matter how many Olympia titles he wins, Cheath will get the respect he deserves: very little.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 02:46:14 AM »
No matter how many Olympia titles he wins, Cheath will get the respect he deserves: very little.

For some reason, I find this pic apropos to your argument.

T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 02:53:46 AM »
Heath doesn't stand a chance in comparison.

Arnold could still look good in clothes, even off-season where he would slim down, to most people the modern bodybuilder off-season looks like a fat person.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 04:07:13 AM »

You fat fucking slug, I doubt there's a man alive would choose the most Olympia titles over having few hundred million in the bank you obese piece of shit

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »
You fat fucking slug, I doubt there's a man alive would choose the most Olympia titles over having few hundred million in the bank you obese piece of shit

7 Mr. Olympia Titles > Bill Gates' bank account
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 09:43:45 AM »
Arnold did not care that he bested his idol Reg Park at the Mr Universe. Records are meant to be tied and broken. Phil could win 12 Olympians and go down in history with the most titles. This does not translate into being the best bodybuilder ever. Arnold will always be known as the greatest, this will never change. Phil will disappear after his body finally gives up. Phil will never be a good ambassador for the sport. People do not like his smug rude attitude. Historical records in bodybuilding are pretty much non existent to the rest of the general population. Those that follow the sport know who the best really was. I don't think Arnold was the best bodybuilder physique wise, he was awesome, just not the best. I think Serge Nubret could have bested him had the powers that be allowed so. Arnold was the best because of his record and because of his work putting back into the sport. continues to promote the sport to this day. That is why he is the greatest, it's the combination that no other has done.

If Phildo goes down in history its only because he went down backstage.   ;D

I can just see his HUGE HEED spinning over that one, eh?  ;)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 11:23:03 AM »

Records are meant to be Broken ...... As long as is not your record the one being broken. Lol.

Best bodybuilder is a matter of opinion.
The most Olympian winner is a fact. 

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 11:32:47 AM »

What a stupid comment.  
The amount of excrement in your brain is evident.  

That's like saying a drug lord will always be superior than Phil no matter how many Sandows Phil wins.

Phil is in the business of winning the biggest bodybuilding award in the planet.  Plain and simple.

If you have a passion for millionaire  people close your account and go to a business board.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 12:42:33 PM »
7 Mr. Olympia Titles > Bill Gates' bank account

According to hippo this is an easy choice, although it's quite evident hippo has never made the wisest of decisions, at the very least with his nutrition choices....

Didn't palumbo fire this fat sack of shit because he was eating more protein bars than he was selling at expos? Something along those lines anyway

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 12:52:05 PM »
What a stupid comment.  
The amount of excrement in your brain is evident.  

That's like saying a drug lord will always be superior than Phil no matter how many Sandows Phil wins.

Phil is in the business of winning the biggest bodybuilding award in the planet.  Plain and simple.

If you have a passion for millionaire  people close your account and go to a business board.

This is potentially the stupidest post I have ever read in my life.

Only a fucking idiot would choose an Olympia title over being a millionaire, yet that means we should stop lifting weights and posting on getbig because we don't desire to win an Olympia title? You fat fucking idiot.

And yes of course even a millionaire drug lord is fat superior to an ugly little whiny bitch bodybuilder who sucks cock, there is not many things that aren't superior to that even if the cu nt wins 20 Olympia titles.

Lasty you are big obese stinking sack of runny shit which no female ever will find ever desirable and have to pay prostitutes 5 times there normal fee if on the off chance the allow your fat greasy disgusting 450lbs rancid smelling body on top of them.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2017, 12:54:58 PM »
meltdown

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »

Records are meant to be Broken ...... As long as is not your record the one being broken. Lol.

Best bodybuilder is a matter of opinion.
The most Olympian winner is a fact. 

Having the most titles does not make one the best ever. Put phil against Arnold and Phil would walk away crying like the little bitch he is. Phil would never win against Arnold this is a fact.
h