Author Topic: Porter cottrel  (Read 2782 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Porter cottrel
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:33:17 AM »
I know gossip is forbidden in this beatifull forum. But I will just share a nostalgic talk I had 2 weeks ago with porter cottrel. I saw him nevada in a coffee. Of course easliy noticed him. He was sitting alone with drinking his coffee. When greet with him I was amazed what a friendly guy he is. We had a talk about 30 minutes. He is a very fun guy to talk with . Mostly cracked jokes to my questions. Of course you know me I asked him a lot of questions no suprise .)) I always do that to every pro.. Generally he is still in good shape much better than average but of course nothing like his days in 1990s..))  When I asked him about 1990s era he said ahhh these days will be never forgetten. Nearly all of the pros are like their best friends. When I asked him about his intake he firstly joked around 20 grams total with a good laugh. Then he said I was never a huge taker. Most of use made the mistake of taking too much and paid bad for it.  Also he said I never had a goal of being a champion I am more like an artist type of hobbiest. When I asked him common intakes in this era. He replied way way above todays boys guessing.

Of course like every pro he never got into personal details of intake about other pros. Just said when dorian came in to dressing room we always said welcome mr hulk. Also said dorian will be never forgetten.  I have never seen a monster like him in my life said porter. .Also he talked about he sometimes reads steroid forums and just laughs at some members funny comments. When asked him the biggest question about levrones last stand and heroic transformation he answered he would have won If he was 10 years younger.  I asked him too much about doses of him he generally joked but in the last he replied I was always a moderate taker . Never gone up so much like  mass monsters. But then again you should know these sport is not a clean sport you must know there are guys shooting grams in every 2 hours .I dont need to hide that truth I gave up professional bb years ago now living a normal life he said. I said you are still amazing how this can be ? He replied there is a base limit , base bf % , base bone density , and a base water percentage in your body and If you contiue to train with little effort and eat your normal amount of daily food you will be still in good shape. But keep in mind you will lose so much water when come of so It will be very normal to get much smaller but you will still have the same maturity so even though you drop like 40 lbs when gave up bodybuilding you will still look good because of your base maturity you will just look smaller but still fit and muscular he said. And he gave an advice of trt . He said trt is very neccesary for men older than 40. And 250-300 mg will do the job of maintainence.. İn conculison he was a very very friendly and jokefull man who loves to talk a lot...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Porter cottrel
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:33:28 AM »

He replied there is a base limit , base bf % , base bone density , and a base water percentage in your body and If you contiue to train with little effort and eat your normal amount of daily food you will be still in good shape. But keep in mind you will lose so much water when come of so It will be very normal to get much smaller but you will still have the same maturity so even though you drop like 40 lbs when gave up bodybuilding you will still look good because of your base maturity you will just look smaller but still fit and muscular he said.

This is SPOT ON. Which is why ... building a GOOD BASE BEFORE you start using is a good idea. In my opinion anyways.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
He waw one of my favorites in the 90's. He had a wonderful, aesthetic physique. Very underrated, IMO.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 10:43:26 PM »
I wonder what his reaction would have been to Dorian's published 93 Olympia stack where he claims to have redefined bodybuilding and ushered in the mass monster era using nothing but female physique competitor doses? Sounds like he would have the class to just laugh and change the subject.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 11:19:34 PM »
He was on a radio show a few years back where he laid out his drug program. Seemed a little hesitant but the amounts were minuscule and only a few compounds.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 03:37:55 AM »
Ah you know when their competing days every pro tends to say I am natural or I only take small amounts . But since now he gave this shit years ago and seems like a retired nostalgic bb. He talked very openly except other pros personal intakes. As you know he was already not a big dude. When I saw him he looked like a 5ft7 guy 175lbs or so..))  But goddamn he still looks pretty good. Way better than 210 lbs 6ft 25 years old wannabees..))  Forearms still looks like a god.. As for dorian he just said wow our hulk But IMO that clearly means huge intake no doubt about that ...))) Its very hard to learn their intake even though you are asking these to a 15 yeared retired pro...)))

Also the funniest part when I asked him too much about drugs and doses he replied I have a friend named milos , he is the guy that can teach you all the stuff you want.. Big laugh..))   Then he walked away with his black labrador..  İn conclusion porter is one of the coolest bb's I have ever met....

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 01:12:40 PM »
Saw him win the Night of the Champions at the Beacon Theatre back in the early 90s.  He looked fantastic, just a truly beautiful physique. The show was most memorable to me for one other thing:  Andreas Munzer!  He was the CLEAR crowd favorite to win, and was absolutely massive and shredded to the limit.  I think he may have passed that following year, but what a monster!  I also got to meet Dorian at the show (he wasn't competing) and shook his hand.  My hand literally vanished in his.  The next day he swung a U-turn on the street next to my apartment in a little green Fiat--he was spilling out of the thing.  Looked like a cartoon figure.  He recognized me from the day before and waved and smiled.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 06:51:33 AM »
Let me guess:
Moderate use of AAS for him

-Test 2000 mg
-Deca 800-1000 (Off season)
-Masteron E 1000
-Winstrol 100 mg per day (13 weeks out of show)