Author Topic: Mother Jones Editor Says 'Tomahawk' Missiles Are Offensive To American Indians  (Read 979 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Every helicopter we make is named after a tribe....they do it to honor the Indians. Generally the key leaders of the tribe are invited when the aircraft is given over to the military in a big ceremony. The companies actually work with various tribes to come up with names based on what the helicopter does. They consider it an honor. Libs should worry more about that wackjob Elizabeth Warren and her claiming to be an Indian then actually tribes being honored by the US Military.
L

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Every helicopter we make is named after a tribe....they do it to honor the Indians. Generally the key leaders of the tribe are invited when the aircraft is given over to the military in a big ceremony. The companies actually work with various tribes to come up with names based on what the helicopter does. They consider it an honor. Libs should worry more about that wackjob Elizabeth Warren and her claiming to be an Indian then actually tribes being honored by the US Military.

For the love of God please let her be the 2020 nominee and up on stage with Trump.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Oh I know....Trump would be on fire with her
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Oh I know....Trump would be on fire with her

Where you been?  We need you to counteract this Russian propaganda thsy "mass243" has been posting all over the place. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Libfags are so boring and predictable.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Where you been?  We need you to counteract this Russian propaganda thsy "mass243" has been posting all over the place. 

I retired....lol. Done and done. Now I'm working for a living.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I retired....lol. Done and done. Now I'm working for a living.

Congrats!  That's awesome.  Now you working on being a double dipper?   :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
LOL! Apache elders blessing apache attack helicopters....

Keep up the Identity Politics dems...
a