Author Topic: Rory Leidelmeyer recent instagram pics  (Read 24882 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Rory Leidelmeyer recent instagram pics
« on: April 10, 2017, 09:08:11 PM »
Great stuff on his instagram. Some recent videos too. 61 years old. Guy is a beast. Enjoy!
https://www.instagram.com/rory_leidelmeyer/

pkaz

• Getbig III
Re: Rory Leidelmeyer recent instagram pics
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 09:18:15 PM »
Great stuff on his instagram. Some recent videos too. 61 years old. Guy is a beast. Enjoy!

Thanks for that. I trained with Rory in the early 80's and he was an incredible person and a great bodybuilder. It's a shame he never hit the big time, but in a way he did..

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 09:59:07 PM »
I used to train with him in the 80s, I loved to plait his hair after we trained, he liked me making little sideways pony tails as well, he always looked cute, one time 8 powerlifters challenged us to a lifting contest, Rory was struggling with his lifts but i managed to lift enough for us both, afterwards it kicked off on the parking lot because they were sore losers, I beat them all up by flicking them with Rorys sweat laden towel.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 10:06:38 PM »
I used to train with him in the 80s, I loved to plait his hair after we trained, he liked me making little sideways pony tails as well, he always looked cute, one time 8 powerlifters challenged us to a lifting contest, Rory was struggling with his lifts but i managed to lift enough for us both, afterwards it kicked off on the parking lot because they were sore losers, I beat them all up by flicking them with Rorys sweat laden towel.

Didn't fuck their wives after the fight?

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 10:07:33 PM »
Didn't fuck their wives after the fight?

thats a given, I shouldnt need to mention that.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 02:52:29 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 03:45:13 AM »

With or without the Feargene activated?
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 06:30:37 AM »

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 08:02:35 AM »

Post-obituary hack alert

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 08:54:23 AM »
I used to train with him in the 80s, I loved to plait his hair after we trained, he liked me making little sideways pony tails as well, he always looked cute.

Are you a homo? Serious question.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 08:59:23 AM »

I was there and saw the whole thing. Shit escalated really fast. I seem to remember you may have
Actually killed one of them. ;D
h

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »
still in great shape, looks better than flex wheeler !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 09:10:24 AM »

Jesus you're fucking lost today  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 09:32:23 AM »
Thanks for that. I trained with Rory in the early 80's and he was an incredible person and a great bodybuilder. It's a shame he never hit the big time, but in a way he did..

Did you train at Astro Gym in San Gabriel during that time?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 11:42:36 AM »

Same here!

Rorys hair was so smooth back then in the 80s and he had such a giving personality.
Q

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 12:21:41 PM »
Only gay if you want him to be.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 12:30:16 PM »
I never pegged him as the kind of person who would take pictures of a plate of food and post it on Instagram.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 07:27:24 AM »
I never pegged him as the kind of person who would take pictures of a plate of food and post it on Instagram.

Me either, but he probably wised up and realized he can still cash in on his reputation a bit.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 07:30:16 AM »
10/10  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 11:49:06 AM »

Gay as a bunch of flowers...

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 11:51:00 PM »
Somehow this post became gay. Bumping it because Rory is a legend who is as die hard a bodybuilder as they come. 61 years old and looks like a beast still. Training 20-30 sets per bodypart twice a week...still. Takes 3 months off per year from training to recover. Interesting shit to be read under each of his instagram photos.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 11:57:47 PM »

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2017, 12:18:03 AM »
Probably the best to never win a pro card. Rory and Mendenhall. Pete Grymkowski third.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2017, 03:23:34 AM »
Somehow this post became gay. Bumping it because Rory is a legend who is as die hard a bodybuilder as they come. 61 years old and looks like a beast still. Training 20-30 sets per bodypart twice a week...still. Takes 3 months off per year from training to recover. Interesting shit to be read under each of his instagram photos.

3 months off gear, or 3 months out the gym?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2017, 03:38:20 AM »
I was there and saw the whole thing. Shit escalated really fast. I seem to remember you may have
Actually killed one of them. ;D

He did.  I had to lend him my acid-bath.
T