Author Topic: Anybody wish they never touched steroids?  (Read 15362 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Anybody wish they never touched steroids?
« on: April 11, 2017, 03:41:39 AM »
Lol just curious who regrets it?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Anybody wish they never touched steroids?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 03:43:35 AM »
Lol just curious you fucking ass holes? Preemptive strike its getbig mane?

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »
Very dependive question. I always said doing moderate cycles with short breaks is as healty as being natural..

But If you are a long time abuser It can be thinkable.

IMO the danger zone starts when you go above 1grams+ for 5- 10 years straight..

HRT = COMPLETLY SAFE..

I will never regret moderate abusing.   But I were a person abused for 30 years straight with every drugs , grams of each , mgs of opioids ,mg of benzos , then die in my 50.. OF COURSE.... I will be regretfull..   And no offense but this post is against to these hardcore forums rules. What a question is this ? İs this a joke. Please ask that type of things to steroid.com forum. Not here. They will comment on these type of questions with ease.   Dont make us busy with your catenaccio formation on roids.    We are all users some of us on 500mg some of us on 5grams. Thats how these forum works..   And for me I touched roids in my 19 and still using them and I am still living.. Ok?

I think you came into to wrong forum you should ask the health dangers of diuretics,narcotics , illegal fat burners  to a good doctor... Or you can be a member to bluelight forum..  Steroids arent an addiction in medical terms. So the term of touching steroids is not a logical sentence..))

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 05:12:19 AM »
Very dependive question. I always said doing moderate cycles with short breaks is as healty as being natural..

HRT = COMPLETLY SAFE..

I will never regret moderate abusing.   But I were a person abused for 30 years straight with every drugs , grams of each , mgs of opioids ,mg of benzos , then die in my 50.. OF COURSE.... I will be regretfull..   And no offense but this post is against to these hardcore forums rules. What a question is this ? İs this a joke. Please ask that type of things to steroid.com forum. Not here. They will comment on these type of questions with ease.   Dont make us busy with your catenaccio formation on roids.    We are all users some of us on 500mg some of us on 5grams. Thats how these forum works..   And for me I touched roids in my 19 and still using them and I am still living.. Ok?

I think you came into to wrong forum you should ask the health dangers of diuretics,narcotics , illegal fat burners  to a good doctor... Or you can be a member to bluelight forum..  Steroids arent an addiction in medical terms. So the term of touching steroids is not a logical sentence..))

It's a legit question.  When I didn't know what I was doing I thought like I should have never touched them

I got gyno from not using an AI like 17 years ago, I went through horrible pct issues like depression and zero energy etc

But now I'm on trt and blast occasionally and I feel and look great!  My blood work is good and I'm very happy.

I look at others my age (38) and they look old, fat, bald, on BP meds and cholesterol meds etc. that has to be less safe than trt
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 09:40:03 AM »
I'm on the line... I enjoyed blasting and competing, but I enjoyed training without them before hand, you never enjoy it quite the same when you come off, or even drop to trt dose

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 10:29:50 AM »
Hard to say, I tried my best to stay natural but my natural twink genetics didn;t allow me to reach a decent level of muscularity, now after blasting for a while I run about 150mg - 200 mg test e a week and have kept most of my gains, feels much better on a psychological level because I've achieved my goal and can then move on with my life

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »

HRT = COMPLETLY SAFE..

I never said I had any thing against steroids or what my position on the subject was. Nobody is forced into opening a thread and reading it so I dont get how it could make anybody here busy. I think most people who have used steroids at one point in life wonder if it was worth it or not so me being bored I figured I would ask the people on getbig. Lol now I have asked my question got some answers and will be going on with the rest of my night.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 02:46:16 PM »
steroids r great fun as long as ur not a tard about things.

keep dosages low, if ur not a responder... high dosages will not make u look nearly as good as a responder on low dosages – so don't bother.

these days, I would never consider taking above 200mg of an injectable or 20mg/day of an oral.

if u need more than that, u have shit genetics.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:59 PM »
I've been juicing since I was 20 and now I'm into my 30's. On one hand I appreciate the experience because it taught me so much about my body.

On the other hand, if I REALLY applied myself and trained my ass off, I could probably get to where I am right now without any drugs. But there's the irony. I never would have learned how to train and diet properly UNLESS I took drugs.

My physique now is really good. Best it's ever been and I'm just on HRT. But I think if I played my cards right and go back in time, I could get to where I am now without drugs. But ah well, no regrats. I look and feel good and I don't abuse the gear like I used to. I think most juicers are guilty of slacking off. That's precisely why I like the lower doses - I still gotta work my fuckin' ass off.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 12:33:54 AM »
I am more and more worried about the legal aspect of stuff and a lot less by the health its weird.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 02:01:47 AM »
It varies. I should not have touched steroids before 38-39 or so, because before then I was healthy and did not need them. Plus I was lazy and expected them to do the work for me, which of course resulted in me being unimpressed by their results.

After 39, when due to extreme dieting my hormones crashed and stayed down, I fell in love with my 250 mg/w test TRT+. Tried a few blasts, but usually the results are not really exceptional. I get more out of a steady low dose.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 02:49:55 AM »
steroids r great fun as long as ur not a tard about things.

keep dosages low, if ur not a responder... high dosages will not make u look nearly as good as a responder on low dosages – so don't bother.

these days, I would never consider taking above 200mg of an injectable or 20mg/day of an oral.

if u need more than that, u have shit genetics.

This is spot on.

broken dreams

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 03:47:18 AM »
This is spot on.
"my experience was the same, therefore it is spot on"

typical getbig

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 06:50:02 AM »
"my experience was the same, therefore it is spot on"

typical getbig

Negative response with no other input, typical getbig...

broken dreams

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 09:58:33 AM »

Negative response with no other input, typical getbig...
my post was not negative, just an observation

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 12:49:29 PM »
I think one of the big problems is under dosed gear. If you have some testosterone thats underdosed by 50% and your running 500mgs and want better results than get testosterone that is actually 100% dosed right and up your dosage to like 850mgs and add a few extras that can really fuck you up, especially if your a great responder.

I think alot of times the advice given to beginers for their first cycles isnt the best advice. It seems to be 500mgs of test for a first cycle which is a good starting point but then after that people tend to go crazy. I've just always taken blood tests and one time I tooke 850mgs of testosterone and had test levels at 2500ng/dl than switched brands and my levels went over 10,000ng/dl it was pretty crazy. I imagine this happens with drugs like tren to which causes people to never want to take it again.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 02:11:48 PM »
My Regret is not using them sooner.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 03:16:10 PM »
I am more and more worried about the legal aspect of stuff and a lot less by the health its weird.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 04:14:16 PM »
I always felt like running higher dosed cycles at a young age fucked more people up then helped them, but obviously you guys don't really get bad side effects so I'm sure you could of benefited from heavier dosed cycles more than the average person.

At 22 I did 750mgs of test e a week with 25mgs of winstrol a day and I blew up it was pretty crazy. What years of some ones life is the best to use heavy dosages at in your guys oppinions, I always thought 24 to 30 was the best time to use heavy dosages.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 04:31:09 AM »
Heavy? Until you start to see neg sides like no or liver values or ck levels that don't correct themselves quickly. Or until there's no point. I've used 7g and above but now I've been doing just a shot of test every cpl weeks since maybe Dec after not training really since mar 16 and a grade 3 ankle separation in june. .and 2 30day stays in rehab.. Was off since about Feb last yr as well... Maybe in a couple months ill bump back to 2g test and 2g of tren and anadrol.. But not till I get back into a consisted training routine. Only been training 2-3x a week since maybe Jan/Feb and nutrition is still like a normal person.. Maybe 100g protein and 500 carbs.

Your post makes no sense time line wise,
Test since December -Not really trained since March - ankle separation in june ??  we are in April
or are you on another type of calendar.
Off since February Last year
and training 2-3 a week since Jan / Feb. 
WTF makes no sense.

Oh and before you start Running your Tough Man mouth off,
Its only Fair to warn you -
I don't have a Fear Gene & I Don't Take Kindly To Disrespect on Here or Any Where.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 06:26:47 AM »
No, wish I never held off so long, only use 300mg a week and even at that dose training and life in general feels so much better than it ever did naturally. Will hold off before trying higher doses

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 10:33:03 AM »

Your post makes no sense time line wise,
Test since December -Not really trained since March - ankle separation in june ??  we are in April
or are you on another type of calendar.
Off since February Last year
and training 2-3 a week since Jan / Feb. 
WTF makes no sense.

Oh and before you start Running your Tough Man mouth off,
Its only Fair to warn you -
I don't have a Fear Gene & I Don't Take Kindly To Disrespect on Here or Any Where.

Every single post has an incomprehensible back story....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2017, 01:27:06 AM »
Backed off training and gear man/Feb 2016.. Backed off even more in march. Maybe 3-4 workouts in march-april don't even think i was on hrt test doses since Feb... Rehab in April-may. Dislocated ankle in June(3 complete ligament ruptures and partial Achilles tendon rupture). Walking boot and crutches/cane till late Oct dispute fighting twice early/mid sept.  Did maybe 2 shots of test in august but didn't get back in the gym till about early dec, after rehab again in Nov.. Onlyntraining semi consistently since about mid Jan. Started test around mid dec.. Maybe a shot every 10-14 days. Bouncing back andnforth from 219 and 229 since feb training only upper body about. 2-3 days a week

Thank you - that better explains it & makes sense.

Good to have a reply without the macho / abuse / aggression,
So much better. 👍🏻

lntense

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 01:02:53 PM »
My only regret is not doing more research before hand and using some pretty sketchy sources in the past. Free gear? I would inject it. Now it's mostly pharma or has at least been lab tested.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 01:09:28 PM »
No regrets I look amazing because of them and use them safer now than before when I started that's my only regret is wasting time and not doing things correctly