Author Topic: Blue Stars and DOMS.  (Read 120417 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?!!?
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2017, 10:46:08 AM »
Interesting how Vince and another account both reappear on the same day. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2017, 12:03:08 PM »
F

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2017, 12:16:28 PM »
At the very least, I have one hell of a nostalgic chubby.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »
I deserve Blue Stars.

That buffoon, Vince G CSN MFT BS, got blue stars so where are mine? This is a brutal injustice that I won't stand for

I edited Sergio's photo to make the pose better. Had to lift the arm on the left.

Vince, can Getbig hire a man to have buttsex with you and film it?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2017, 12:28:54 PM »

I think 15 years is a good run in selling supplements and exercise equipment online.  Can't control what happens to vendors.  Besides, my medical equipment business is still making money and I have blue stars so it doesn't matter

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2017, 02:06:35 PM »
Hey "vince" what about the cornutto beef you had. Was it true?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2017, 02:55:06 PM »
I don't know why this is even debated, Vince competed,  he should have blue stars, simple as that

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2017, 02:56:13 PM »
It's not really Vince, but it is a valiant effort.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2017, 02:58:12 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2017, 03:05:45 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2017, 03:08:31 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »
It's not really Vince, but it is a valiant effort.

LOL. And you are Dave who? What you?

The next guy who modifies a photo to embarrass or humiliate me is a dead man!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2017, 05:07:27 PM »

:D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2017, 05:16:02 PM »

No, the truth is that Vince has bashed the IFBB, Jim Manion, Bob Chick...especially Bob.  If you were trashing one of my good friends, I wouldn't give you spit
how are you so utterly stupid that you can't tell it's a gimmick? Oh yeah you're black

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2017, 05:23:50 PM »
how are you so utterly stupid that you can't tell it's a gimmick? Oh yeah you're black

Vince G CSN MFT PhD isn't a dope, a buffoon yes, but not stupid.

The question remains...why would anyone want to impersonate me?

What you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2017, 05:25:42 PM »
Interesting how Vince and another account both reappear on the same day. :D

I often wonder why Ron would appoint a true knucklehead as a moderator!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2017, 05:28:11 PM »

Irishdave is back too?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2017, 05:29:54 PM »

I'm just a concerned getbig citizen.

You could prove me wrong by posting the pic we require. But you won't find that pic Junior.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2017, 05:42:24 PM »
written by ironmeister and FitnessFrenzy.

One night, after a few too many glasses of cheap red wine from Aldi, Basile decides to test out his new biceps supinator exo-skeleton suit, which is a machine he has nicknamed "Mona".

As Basile painfully gets up from his dirty kitchen chair, he takes a screw wrench in his shaking hand and slowly walks into the living room. On the dusty shelf stands a replica of the Sandow statue and some wrinkled, wet magazines with men of an erotic nature. It is good that Getbig never asks about a love life or a wife  … "only gay, if you want it to be" he thinks to himself.

Further into the living room, he sees the machine that he has been working on for so long. Mona, the machine, looks magnificent. There are blue stars on the side of the machine, which he has carved out from lapis lazuli.

Still a little drunk from the cheap red wine, Basile sits down into the heavily modified biceps supinator, which is now more like a real powered exoskeleton. As he slowly sits down into the machine, a visor folds down onto his face. As Mona starts up, Basile starts the voice command. "Load Getbig, Gossip & Opinions", he tells Mona. Wearing the exoskeleton, Basile looks like a kind of old rusty terminator.
As Getbig is starting up on Basile's LCD head visor, Mona says to him: "Master, there is an incoming call". "Who is it from, Basile says?". Mona replies. "I can't see, but the call is from Regina, Saskatchewan". Basile then says: "notify the Canadian police". Fucking Avesher, he says to himself.

When Getbig finally loads, Basile posts in a few shitty threads as usual and desperately tries to prove once again his long ago forgotten achievements in the bodybuilding scene.
Mona then comes with a warning: "Master, ironmeister is now online". "Launch a few gimmick attacks at this vile scum", Basile says nervously.

After bashing Goodrum and being owned by a few tiny tits on Getbig, Basile stands up in the exoskeleton suit, which has powered hydraulics to help him move around. He then exits his house and tells Mona to prepare the jet thrusts. As the thrust begins to fire up, Basile flies up in the skies like Iron Man. As he flies over Manly beach, he is reminded of the apartment, he once had, that he should never have sold. Arnold's dried up cum is still hidden somewhere in that apartment.

Suddenly, the thrusters break down and Basile realizes that he only has a few seconds left to live. Grasping his 15.1 inch chubby arm, he visualizes for the last time the moment he measured the mighty guns of the oak…then he hit's Sydney's hard asphalt and feels his dentures going through his brain…then all turns black.

"Flotsam and jetsam", "wake up, Vince" a soft voice sounds in the utter blackness. Basile opens his heavy eyes and looks into a white room without walls. A man in a bunny suit is sitting in front of him…"welcome to heaven son", Jesus says. Basile rubs his eyes in amazement and says "is Nasser here?, is Oliva already here?" Bunny Jesus smiles and does not answer. He points his finger towards a white house and a garden situated in the horizon. 

After a long walk Basile finally reaches the beautiful house and knocks on the door. The door opens and Ron smiles at him…"Welcome Basile, I have something for you". He turns and walks to the table in the center of the room…Basile follows him until suddenly he stops and freezes in awe.
Blue shiny stars are standing on the table…"a lifetime award for the oldest Getbigger". Basile takes a big breath and shakes his head " finally after all those years"…a tear is sliding down his cheek.
"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2017, 05:43:51 PM »
I'm just a concerned getbig citizen.

You could prove me wrong by posting the pic we require. But you won't find that pic Junior.

I talked to Uncle Junior on the phone a couple of times. Okay there but then he turned against me and sided with that bona fide jerk Bigmc.

He doesn't have the wit or vocabulary to impersonate me.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2017, 05:44:58 PM »

These MUST have been shopped. I've never seen limb length so extreme...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2017, 05:51:55 PM »
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2017, 05:57:55 PM »
When guys like Wiggs maintains that the earth is flat what hope is there for the Flotsam?

Take your old ass back to the crypt where whence you came moron.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »
Take your old ass back to the crypt where whence you came moron.

Wiggstein, you really are a dumb f#$%. I shake my head that dopes like you have absolutely no shame.

Shake your sorry head and dispose of that rubbish about Christ. He didn't exist. That is what is a sham, not the shape of the earth.

I haven't met an intelligent truther yet. You believe in so much rubbish that there is now no way out and you are trapped in your

own cesspool of ignorance.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2017, 06:24:46 PM »
Wiggstein, you really are a dumb f#$%. I shake my head that dopes like you have absolutely no shame.

Shake your sorry head and dispose of that rubbish about Christ. He didn't exist. That is what is a sham, not the shape of the earth.

I haven't met an intelligent truther yet. You believe in so much rubbish that there is now no way out and you are trapped in your

own cesspool of ignorance.

You don't matter.  The end.