Author Topic: Blue Stars and DOMS.  (Read 121013 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Where are my Blue Stars?!!?
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2017, 06:25:47 PM »
You know folks, Goodrum really is something else. The guy is oblivious that he isn't that smart. Sometimes that helps in life.

I remember when he posted that he was the wife in his public affair. Now it is one thing to be gay on Getbig but who else would

reveal her position. The guy is a lowlife and borders on being evil. I mean, why would he try to tarnish my name by suggesting

that I am also gay and interested in young lads? If someone is gay does that mean it is an insult to be known as that?

He lashes out at me because I am a known individual whereas all the shit that he receives here goes unpunished. Onlyme and

myself tried to keep the bullshitter in check to no avail. He has sufficient intelligence to think up new ways to get noticed around here.

All his threads end up the same way so he is the board fool and fall guy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »

You don't matter.  The end.

Wiggs, I will debate you anytime. I don't think you ever recovered from being dumped by a white gal. You obviously need some coaching in dealing with the opposite sex.

What a pity that Jesus didn't save you. Did you complete your training to become a nurse?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2017, 07:28:25 PM »
Mr. Basile,

I missed you very much so.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
Mr. Basile,

I missed you very much so.

Not at all interested. No homo!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 07:43:57 PM »
Wiggs, I will debate you anytime. I don't think you ever recovered from being dumped by a white gal. You obviously need some coaching in dealing with the opposite sex.

Oh, snap Wiggs, I think he just call your dick game weak and unimpressive to the wimmenz :(.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »
Interesting how Vince and another account both reappear on the same day. :D

Who else?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2017, 08:25:42 PM »

Mr. Basile,

Have you modified the bicep supination machine?
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2017, 08:54:26 PM »
Mr. Basile,

Have you modified the bicep supination machine?

Absolutely. My standard for gym equipment is Getbig proof. In other words, if the muscleheads don't use it then it isn't up to scratch.

As with any invention there has to be modifications after people try it out. There have been several major changes since I first built

the machine by myself back in 2001. I changed angles, the position of two pulleys and removed some pads that were behind the arms.

My son Zorba explained that they weren't necessary and impeded some guys with big arms. I even listened to Goodrum and changed

the colour from magenta to silver. No homo! The latest modification enabled the user to start from a lower bottom position just like you

would doing seated dumbbells. I am afraid that most guys who do bodybuilding are brainwashed re favouring free weights. I would love a gym

with no barbells or dumbbells. The bodybuilders are sufficient there. They do whatever the big guys do in the magazines. Amazing

how training is transmitted and embraced around the world. That is why most guys have no clue about getting big. Reasonably intelligent

Matt Canning has no clue whatever and he ran a forum on bodybuilding. He isn't an expert and what he does testifies to my assessment.

Like, why would a little guy participate in strongman contests? He forgets that Franco almost ruined his career competing in those silly contests.

So what if you can lift a heavy weight. Leave that kind of showing off to the big guys who don't care what they look life. If you want to impress

with your physique then for heaven's sake figure out how to get big. The trouble is that too many guys figure they know what to do but fail to

get decent size. Then they blame the fact that they don't take steroids. When they do and still fail to get big they say they don't have the genetics.

Matt has good delts. If he can make them grow what about the rest of him? If he can figure that one out he might get somewhere. Unfortunately

he will continue doing similar things to no avail. Maybe he will become a writer for a magazine?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2017, 08:56:16 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2017, 09:12:16 PM »
Dear Ron, whether Basils account has been hacked or not. Give him mine just to shut him or his gimmick up. He's like 98, give him his dying wish.....to have blue stars on Getbig.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2017, 09:34:59 PM »
Dear Ron, whether Basils account has been hacked or not. Give him mine just to shut him or his gimmick up. He's like 98, give him his dying wish.....to have blue stars on Getbig.

I respect what you achieved in bodybuilding. However, on Getbig you get bagged all the time for what you believe and post.

Anyone with average intelligence should know that it is indeed me who is posting here. I don't tell anyone here to shut up. We can all

post what we like but few accept responsibility for our views like known individuals.

You entered contests and did well. If you didn't have blue stars would you cry to Ron? Hell no, they are just a gimmick here to make guys like Goodrum feel superior.

All the trophies and titles don't make anyone a real man. That takes character and having an ethical nature.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2017, 09:46:07 PM »
I respect what you achieved in bodybuilding. However, on Getbig you get bagged all the time for what you believe and post.

Anyone with average intelligence should know that it is indeed me who is posting here. I don't tell anyone here to shut up. We can all

post what we like but few accept responsibility for our views like known individuals.

You entered contests and did well. If you didn't have blue stars would you cry to Ron? Hell no, they are just a gimmick here to make guys like Goodrum feel superior.

All the trophies and titles don't make anyone a real man. That takes character and having an ethical nature.

Only when it comes to politics. Not many argue training or diet with me except you when it comes to your convoluted theory on hypertrophy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2017, 09:56:52 PM »
Only when it comes to politics. Not many argue training or diet with me except you when it comes to your convoluted theory on hypertrophy.

We never had a debate about hypertrophy. You dogmatically rejected what I posted because you assumed that you were right and I was wrong.

I never did read what your theory is. Nobody here has come close to falsifying my DOMS theory. Hope this helps.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2017, 10:54:40 PM »

What a pity that Jesus didn't save you. Did you complete your training to become a nurse?

Vince, I've heard from a reputable source that the hookers Joon used to pay for would fist him until he got his rocks off.

What's the maximum "you" would pay for such an act?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2017, 11:18:50 PM »

You entered contests and did well. If you didn't have blue stars would you cry to Ron? Hell no, they are just a gimmick here to make guys like Goodrum me feel superior butthurt.

Yes.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2017, 11:28:55 PM »

What if he shaved his manhood?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2017, 11:34:49 PM »
You know folks, Goodrum really is something else. The guy is oblivious that he isn't that smart. Sometimes that helps in life.

I remember when he posted that he was the wife in his public affair. Now it is one thing to be gay on Getbig but who else would

reveal her position. The guy is a lowlife and borders on being evil. I mean, why would he try to tarnish my name by suggesting

that I am also gay and interested in young lads? If someone is gay does that mean it is an insult to be known as that?

He lashes out at me because I am a known individual whereas all the shit that he receives here goes unpunished. Onlyme and

myself tried to keep the bullshitter in check to no avail. He has sufficient intelligence to think up new ways to get noticed around here.

All his threads end up the same way so he is the board fool and fall guy.

You're free to say what you want but I won a long time ago against you as well as Onlyme.  I own so much real estate in your head    ;D
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2017, 11:38:24 PM »

You're free to say what you want but I won a long time ago against you as well as Onlyme.  I own so much real estate in your head    ;D

You are delusional beyond belief. Souls like you are a gift to the world. People can look upon you and instantly feel good about themselves!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2017, 12:33:40 AM »
I think this issue festers because, like all festering issues, it hasn't been directly address and the standards clearly defined. I always thought that competing in a legit BBing show qualifies you for blue stars. I never put much stock in this recognition but as time has gone by I do recognize that it is not an easy thing to do to get on stage. It takes some amount courage or a bit of blind delusion. Both qualities I would like to see recognize.

Obviously, if the standard is being a competitor then Basile clearly qualifies. If there is some age difference or minimum year requirement it should be plainly stated. I believe Basile competed into the early 70s. It would be a bit of a travesty if competing in the 70s and even the sixties is considered too long ago. Would Larry Scott and Bill Pearl not merit blue stars?

There is another issue brought up that I suspect might be more of the reason for Basile being ignored. That being his heavy criticism of the IFBB, Bob Chic and the industry as a whole. If that is the case it should simply be stated plainly. That you qualify for blues stars if you had competed in a legit contest and that you do not criticize the IFBB, it's representatives arbitrarily decided on, and the industry in general. And that also that Ron personally does not dislike you.

Of course this might diminish the recognition as it is partly determined by an arbitrary subjective evaluation.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2017, 12:44:14 AM »
Any acdc stories Vince?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2017, 12:47:08 AM »

Awesome pic of coach.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2017, 12:50:47 AM »
just because the competition basille won was rigged as he picked the judges etc

means he should maybe be given some light blue stars

sort of in recognition but also acknowledging the foul play

which cannot be ignored
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2017, 12:55:16 AM »
Pellius makes some good points as usual.

Here is a thread I started in 2014. Should bring a laugh to intelligent people but not Coach or Goodrum.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=540997.0

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2017, 12:56:03 AM »
just because the competition basille won was rigged as he picked the judges etc

means he should maybe be given some light blue stars

sort of in recognition but also acknowledging the foul play

which cannot be ignored

Ah, the board asshole has arrived.