Author Topic: Blue Stars and DOMS.  (Read 120931 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Where are my Blue Stars?!!?
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2017, 01:53:58 PM »

I would destroy him.  I'm 11 weeks away from competing so I've leaned down a great deal as you can tell.  Besides that, I'm black and I have some of those good old slave genetics.   ;D 

You are just missing the work ethic... ;D

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2017, 05:36:36 PM »
Remind us about your theories about DOMs again...

YES PLEASE.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2017, 06:11:54 PM »

I would destroy him.  I'm 11 weeks away from competing so I've leaned down a great deal as you can tell.  Besides that, I'm black and I have some of those good old slave genetics.   ;D 

You're 11 weeks away from morbid obesity and a BMI of 50

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2017, 06:31:25 PM »
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2017, 07:02:45 PM »
The floatsam here can't appreciate a bloke out on an afternoon jaunt. Perhaps he is just looking for some young lads to partake in a spirited game of touch football? The getbig experts don't even see those tables that could be scrapped and be made into a grand lattimus dorsi contractor contraption. Perhaps that young Sheila shouldn't wear such provocative outfits if she doesn't want a mature sod with arms a hair under 18 inches to follow her into the changing area?
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »

"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2017, 07:42:34 PM »
Vince you look like you're 11years out from a show, not 11weeks. You fucking malcontent.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2017, 07:55:15 PM »
vince is it true you came dead last in every contest other than the one where you picked the judges

What you?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2017, 07:57:07 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2017, 07:59:31 PM »
Ha, you old pathetic crybitch. Ron simply doesn't like you and nothing will change that. Now go away and close the door behind you.

Ron doesn't know me.  Do you think posting on the internet reveals who people are?

Ron has to tow the line with the Pro League/IFBB or he chooses to do so. I don't. We have an ex criminal running the IFBB in

Australia. Paul Graham.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2017, 08:04:26 PM »

That's partially true but I've always had a very thick neck .  Don't forget that I was a professional wrestler at one time.

You are the only guy who has no photos of his career as a professional wrestler. Venom Vince Versace! Bullshitter without any shame.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2017, 09:15:15 PM »
You are just missing the work ethic... ;D
lål

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2017, 01:54:25 AM »
vince made criminal accusations against arnold because he placed him last in a show

and has borne a grudge for fifty years

let the past go vince

and try and lose the 200lb of fat you are carrying
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »
vince made criminal accusations against arnold because he placed him last in a show

and has borne a grudge for fifty years

let the past go vince

and try and lose the 200lb of fat you are carrying

What I said about Arnold stands. If he has any beef he can contact me.

You, however, are a bona fide asshole who makes up shit about others. You and Goodrum have no shame.

Both of you think you are smart but neither has a clue about important matters.

Hope this helps.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2017, 02:27:42 AM »
What I said about Arnold stands. If he has any beef he can contact me.

You, however, are a bona fide asshole who makes up shit about others. You and Goodrum have no shame.

Both of you think you are smart but neither has a clue about important matters.

Hope this helps.

vince i am a very successful business man

you are an overweight janitor in a gym

where did you think you placed in the competition where all the judges placed you dead last vince?
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2017, 02:57:54 AM »
vince i am a very successful business man

you are an overweight janitor in a gym

where did you think you placed in the competition where all the judges placed you dead last vince?

You really are a pathetic entity. What a sad life you must lead.

Why don't you take up loafing?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:44 AM »
Vince is it true that Arnold was a judge at one of your competitions ?
If so did he & any other judges place you last ?

No hating - just asking.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2017, 04:28:44 AM »

Ron doesn't know me.  Do you think posting on the internet reveals who people are?

Most people over here don't like you. Did you ever wondered why?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2017, 06:12:56 AM »
You really are a pathetic entity. What a sad life you must lead.

Why don't you take up loafing?

vince you placed dead last on all the score cards

how did you see the show
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2017, 03:33:19 PM »
Vince is it true that Arnold was a judge at one of your competitions ?
If so did he & any other judges place you last ?

No hating - just asking.

Here are the facts behind my last place in the tall class at the 1975 Mr Australia contest.

In the years before that contest I was a judge in two contests that Paul Graham didn't win. He found out I didn't vote for him so

he got even in 1975. I had challenged Robert Nailon, the paper tiger, to compete in 1975. Shortly before the Mr Australia contest

Robert 'won' the Mr NSW contest. Trouble was Hans Meyer was superior as Robert had polio legs. So we booed when Robert was

declared the winner. Robert didn't like that at all. Arnold was a judge that night. Paul Graham was the promoter and after the contest

he always gave the contestants and judges something to eat. People could also meet Arnold who was the guest poser. I didn't go

because I was disgusted with the contest. Andrew Shigelski from my gym did go to meet Arnold. They accused him of booing Nailon.

Andrew told them I started the booing. Well, he overheard Paul and Arnold saying they would get me in Melbourne.

In Melbourne I approached Frank Burwash and told him what Andrew heard. Frank assured me he wouldn't let that happen. I didn't

place nor did I win best poser. I wasn't very happy I can tell you. Nailon was working in one of my gyms at the time and during the

contest I asked him if I had too much oil on since they were using spotlights. He said he doesn't talk to anyone at contests! That

comment and not placing really bothered me and on the long drive back to Sydney I told Roz to fire Nailon the next day which she

did. We also wrote to Burwash about the judging. He sent a reply saying that Paul Graham had given me 25 out of 100 and Arnold

scored me somewhat higher but still placed me last. Burwash did bugger all about the biased judging. He stated that those two

scores were not accurate. He also said there was a panel of trainee judges at the contest and they didn't score me last. Roz can't

find that letter which is a shame because I would post it here to show what kind of jerks Paul and Arnold were. If judges and

promoters show bias they shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with bodybuilding.

As it happened I tore a biceps doing a 509 pound deadlift and never competed again. So 75 was my last show.

To add insult to injury someone stole the slides taken at the 75 Mr Australia. I don't have any photos from that contest.

I knew what Paul and Arnold were going to do but still entered the contest. Silly me. I should have told Burwash I would do

a guest pose and not competed. Since I had challenged Nailon I felt obligated to compete.

Oh, Roger Walker won that contest and got to compete in South Africa.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2017, 03:37:15 PM »
Here are the facts behind my last place in the tall class at the 1975 Mr Australia contest.

In the years before that contest I was a judge in two contests that Paul Graham didn't win. He found out I didn't vote for him so

he got even in 1975. I had challenged Robert Nailon, the paper tiger, to compete in 1975. Shortly before the Mr Australia contest

Robert 'won' the Mr NSW contest. Trouble was Hans Meyer was superior as Robert had polio legs. So we booed when Robert was

declared the winner. Robert didn't like that at all. Arnold was a judge that night. Paul Graham was the promoter and after the contest

he always gave the contestants and judges something to eat. People could also meet Arnold who was the guest poser. I didn't go

because I was disgusted with the contest. Andrew Shigelski from my gym did go to meet Arnold. They accused him of booing Nailon.

Andrew told them I started the booing. Well, he overheard Paul and Arnold saying they would get me in Melbourne.

In Melbourne I approached Frank Burwash and told him what Andrew heard. Frank assured me he wouldn't let that happen. I didn't

place nor did I win best poser. I wasn't very happy I can tell you. Nailon was working in one of my gyms at the time and during the

contest I asked him if I had too much oil on since they were using spotlights. He said he doesn't talk to anyone at contests! That

comment and not placing really bothered me and on the long drive back to Sydney I told Roz to fire Nailon the next day which she

did. We also wrote to Burwash about the judging. He sent a reply saying that Paul Graham had given me 25 out of 100 and Arnold

scored me somewhat higher but still placed me last. Burwash did bugger all about the biased judging. He stated that those two

scored were not accurate. He also said there was a panel of trainee judges at the contest and they didn't score me last. Roz can't

find that letter which is a shame because I would post it here to show what kind of jerks Paul and Arnold were. If judges and

promoters show bias they shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with bodybuilding.

As it happened I tore a biceps doing a 509 pound deadlift and never competed again. So 75 was my last show.

To add insult to injury someone stole the slides taken at the 75 Mr Australia. I don't have any photos from that contest.

I knew what Paul and Arnold were going to do but still entered the contest. Silly me. I should have told Burwash I would do

a guest pose and not competed. Since I had challenged Nailon I felt obligated to compete.

Oh, Roger Walker won that contest and got to compete in South Africa.

No one cares about your old ass stories or your old man smell.  Get lost you no blue star begging fuck
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2017, 03:55:02 PM »
In fairness there's not many guys on this board who even for one day in their lives have had a body matching basiles in that 1975 photo. And anyone who says different is a liar. Goodrum even when you get aids you wont reach within 20% bf of basile that day. He sure beats the shit out of my physique

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2017, 03:58:43 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2017, 04:00:46 PM »
Exactly, it's like comparing apples and niggeres