Author Topic: ‘Al-Qaeda Is On Our Side’ – WikiLeaks Drops Email From Policy Advisor To Hillary  (Read 1843 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Election's over, retard.  ::)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Idk  ;)

Seems like #Resist feels otherwise.  :-*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

That didn't take long. Wake up

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
That didn't take long. Wake up
You ever feel like picking up a book and learning something? Yeah, me neither.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You ever feel like picking up a book and learning something? Yeah, me neither.   ::)

I do all the time. So you think just because the election is over that she should be exonerated from her past? I'm trying to understand liberal logic. Help me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I do all the time. So you think just because the election is over that she should be exonerated from her past? I'm trying to understand liberal logic. Help me.
Like you read a book. Good one. And, you can't define 'liberal,' as a political term - you just know it as a slur. Talking to you is like trying to nail spaghetti to a wall. The Sean Spicer of Getbig.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Like you read a book. Good one. And, you can't define 'liberal,' as a political term - you just know it as a slur. Talking to you is like trying to nail spaghetti to a wall. The Sean Spicer of Getbig.

Spin, can't answer it....got it. Let's try this again Mr. Intellectual. Despite the facts, do you think Clinton should be exonerated just because the election is over?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV

Let's see, Flynn and Manafort have registered as foreign agents, Page had a FISA warrant that was issued for him, and you're worried about Clinton?  You seriously think Trump didn't know anything about this?  People like you are the reason the country is in the mess it's in today.  Wake up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Let's see, Flynn and Manafort have registered as foreign agents, Page had a FISA warrant that was issued for him, and you're worried about Clinton?  You seriously think Trump didn't know anything about this?  People like you are the reason the country is in the mess it's in today.  Wake up.
That wasn't my question. Try to keep up.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
That wasn't my question. Try to keep up.
Ha! Like you answer questions.  ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Holder, Emanuel, Lynch, Rice, Clinton, Schumer, and the entire left wing MSM are the reason the country is in the mess it's in.

To say otherwise is just stupid.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV

Liberal logic?

COWARDICE
DISHONESTY
BETRAYAL

Of dear me they DO NOT like the truth.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Foreign agents? If that had any substance they'd be in the slammer as we speak. If you've ever read the Wikileaks that were released last year you would be singing a different tune but you'd rather take high elite democrat officials words on the matter instead. You can lead an ass to water but you can't make him drink.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Talking to you is like trying to nail spaghetti to a wall.

Thank chimps.

Now I'm actually thinking of the following:

Would it be easier to use cooked or raw spaghetti?   What type of nail might actually work - framing, roof nail? (i feel like tapeworm would know this for some reason).  Could a super thin nail delicately tapped pierce cooked spaghetti without shattering?  Does it technically count if you put the nail in the wall and drape the spaghetti over it, or is that hanging spaghetti?  Is spaghetti, spaghetti in the true sense, or could you substitute linguini?   Lasagna and stuffed shells would be pretty easy.............

Please refrain from this kind of stuff....I actually have work to do this morning.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Thank chimps.

Would it be easier to use cooked or raw spaghetti?   What type of nail might actually work - framing, roof nail? (i feel like tapeworm would know this for some reason).  Could a super thin nail delicately tapped pierce cooked spaghetti without shattering?  Does it technically count if you put the nail in the wall and drape the spaghetti over it, or is that hanging spaghetti?  Is spaghetti, spaghetti in the true sense, or could you substitute linguini?   Lasagna and stuffed shells would be pretty easy.............

Please refrain from this kind of stuff....I actually have work to do this morning.

You hold,I'll hammer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Thank chimps.

The bigger question is can Chimps even drive a nail?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
how is this is a slight against clinton?

you were with what was to become AQ in afghanistan, then against them in afghanistan, then back with them again in libya and syria.

all this shows is the duplicitous nature of your foreign policy regardless of which party is in charge (uk is no better)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Maybe you should send him a copy of your dissertation:

a